What kinda Watch does/b/ wear? Does Sup Forums even like watches? Show me wutcha got

What kinda Watch does/b/ wear? Does Sup Forums even like watches? Show me wutcha got.

Here is my watch, I'm not wearing it right now so I just stole pic off Google.

Nice watch faggot. These are mine, They aight

garmin forerunner 10

Nice, liking the Omega

I have a Zenith, like pic but with batons rather than Arabic numerals

Also, fashion names with crap movements =/= watches. They're male jewellery

>any second now the millennials will barge in pointing out that their phones tell the time and why would anyone want to wear a watch in 2017.

Don't mind the people who say such things about Watches, they serve little purpose in life.

>they serve little purpose in life
Agreed. My post was more intended as a vaccination

>Watches in 2017
kek

And so the prophesy
comes true

kys

Are you one of those "LOL U GOT A CLOK ON UR FONE LOL" faggots?

1976 called they want their time device back

No, I just wanted to bait some faggots. I kinda lowkey like watches, but let's be fucking honest, it's like fedora on your wrist.

Why? What were they using in 1978?

dhgate fake watches. neat

>but let's be fucking honest, it's like fedora on your wrist
Only if you're a dumb faggot who'se overdosed on meemees. To most wearers it's a way of telling the time.
>And I bet you think a Trilby is a Fedora

LOL WHY WOULD I WEAR A GAY ASS CLOCK ON MY WRIST WHEN I HAVE A PHONE YOU STUPID IDIOTS HAHAH

>casio f-91w
had the same one for years, only swapped out the strap for a camo nato. Everything else is masturbation.

>has a phone in 2018

>To most wearers it's way of telling time
I'm sorry to tell you, but you're probably autistic, kek. Uou completely missed the point of representative function of warches, especially in 2017.

>I'm sorry to tell you, but you're probably autistic, kek
>kek
And I'm sorry to tell you that I've been wearing a watch for so many years I feel undressed without one. Yes, since before mobile phones were a thing, and probably since before you were born, Child

>being this old in 2017

U mad, kek? Accept the truth, faggot.

u all suck

Fuck me, that color

>paying more than $100 for a g-shock

>havin the moolah to buy whatever i want

>bein a fag on Sup Forums