(FlyLo - Jazz) x Crack = pic related

(FlyLo - Jazz) x Crack = pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/mouse-man/200812/social-anxiety-disorder-and-the-placebo-effect
media.doterra.com/sg-otg/en/pips/serenity_softgel.pdf
trythecbd.com/product/isolate-1gram/
reddit.com/r/kratom/comments/1qu31z/how_serotonergic_is_kratom/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAGGkYmi-ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop referencing crack

But its true

vump

It's FlyLo replacing the jazz with PC Music.

pic related

there was some jazz influences, they werent completely absent

doubt it. it's more like adderall with a big spoonful of kratom

>adderall with a big spoonful of kratom
add this to a bottle of soylent what do we call this new drink?

Only really on Super Ink Burst, which coincidentally was the best track

god that was so boring

Man I fuck with this sound and aesthetic so hard but its like a painful reminder of my lack of talent

Kava(Contained in teabag)/greentea(prince of Peace Premium Green Tea)/Milk (Organic milk) /kratom (Contained in tea bag)/doTERRA serenity restful complex dietary supplement (2 capsuls mixed into drink)/CBD oil/garnished with a lemon/ = CURRENT RECIPIE Heated to 170 degrees and shaken well, served with stirer. Stir as you drink, Contains Non water-soluble ingredients.

study SSRI and MAOI effects, do not mix with MDMA

I ask because I've recently fallen a little in love with kanna, which is an SSRI, and I chew coca frequently, which is apparently an NDRI (with some serotonergic qualities).

psychologytoday.com/blog/mouse-man/200812/social-anxiety-disorder-and-the-placebo-effect
media.doterra.com/sg-otg/en/pips/serenity_softgel.pdf
trythecbd.com/product/isolate-1gram/
reddit.com/r/kratom/comments/1qu31z/how_serotonergic_is_kratom/

Flavoring: Cordyceps Mushroom Powder, Dutch Cocoa powder, Corydalis Powder, Chuchuhuasi Extract Powder, Devil's Claaw Powder, Turmeric Powder, Lucuma Powder, Monkfruit Extract Powder

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAGGkYmi-ek

harder than a modding a DDR machine.

How much of a bland and jaded piece of shit do you have to be to find this boring?
I can understand calling it annoying or overwhelming in a bad way, even if I disagree, but how the fuck is it boring?

oh you're one of those guys who i wish i knew what they were talking about but i only half get it.

every song sounds the same

...so early Fly Lo?

I think the style is super interesting
BUT all the songs sound too similar and listening to the whole album wears you down

venetian snares for nu-males

Why does everyone feel the need to make some dumb ass totally wrong comparison when talking about iglooghost?

"watered down arca"
"flylo on crack xD"

just got back and listened to this song, is this what you get when you google dub techno?
anyway thanks for the info

fuckingnonsense/10

(read: 3,5/10)

kekarooo