Mail/recent purchases thread

What do we have here?

Lets get to it

Finally found this for a good price on discogs.

ew

how much did you pay for that shit ?

Have a good Friday Sup Forums

$33.80

it's a good deal

R8

>tfw no download code

Got this Nick cave graphic novel

Gonna see him next week

sick retron bruh, is that dkc?

Name a more boring Gen X Dadcore singer. Go ahead. I’ll wait.

>tick of the clock single
Nic

>era vulgaris
my man

Ended up buying too much UKG again

Its an OG snes with Gradius III my dude!

Truly one of the best Qotsa albums. I have heavy nostalgia for that record.

Damn wtc the Twin Peaks soundtrack? Good selection of stuff too.

>Payment Received

My local shop had two copies each.
My buddy there put a pair on hold for me >:)

Stage 3 is out niggas
(missed on the blue LP, got black instead)

I was thinking of getting the 3xCD collection of these albums cause I really don't want cop out money for 6 of these things. Especially not after Stephen O'Malley's series I copped.

The Caretaker CDs aren't that appealing to me, since you can get the full thing for one-payment of 5 bucks anyway, but I guess his CDs can be pretty valuable as well.

True. Mainly wanted it for the new artwork.

Anybody else waiting in agony for the Time Machine reissue to ship out?

i enjoyed that album, but releasing all the "stages" separately instead of releasing a box set or something is a fucking dick move, so i'll probably not support the artist.

>tfw shipping is 2expensive
gonna grab these

Box sets could be more convenient, but as someone who mostly imports records overseas, it'd be too expensive for me. I mean, releasing every 6 months or so you'd already get your money back no?

This arrived earlier this week

nice

Bump

I'd prefer not to, but should I just order the 1999 Americ anfootball record online?

OP here. Good choices my man.

>tfw the reissued AKIRA soundtrack arrived today
my dick is diamonda

Yeah I flipped out a year ago or two when we finally got the bluray combo with the dvd original English language dub

Most recent arrivals pictured, as well as the blue version of Sleep Well Beast and the 2001 blue pressing of Jay-Z's Blueprint

Waiting for
>Morphine - Good
>50th Anniversary of TVU&N (anyone got this, and if so, what's the pressing like? i've heard most record versions of this album are trash)
>Black Sabbath - Paranoid
>Fiona Apple - Tidal
>new Protomartyr
>preorder of new Courtney Barnett and Kurt Vile album
>Sacred Bones reissue of Psychic TV - Allegory & Self
>50 outer sleeves

Probably a bunch of other stuff I can't remember, I have a problem and I need to curb my spending

How’s Hitchhiker?
Almost bought it today, but I said “next time”

It's amazing. Very intimate, beautiful performance. Feels like it's just you and Neil in the room.

It's great to hear the original acoustic versions of all the songs that you've probably already heard.

Got this in the mail yesterday

Sup Forums/10

>paper mario

My man, thats an awsome and comfy setup. What speakers are those?

what artist is this?

what artist / album is this?

Stephen O'Malley

thanks my dude, i love discovering new stuff. I'll post my new purchases in a bit.

this are my puchases on vinyl from the past couple of months, i'm really happy with it ;)

That Swans album sucks

gears of war more like TEARS of war

Is that book good or is it silly

>Anamanaguchi

It's good, but if you don't like following instructions you won't get anything out of it.

I wouldn't say it's required reading, but if you want something to do and have a Spotify subscription, why not? At the very least it looks nice.

I'm watching his talk, a lot of pop culture / science books that come out nowadays have one idea and you don't really need to read them like Mastery or Focus. His seems to be 'listen more broadly'

The most recent purchase.
>limited edition
>no inner sleeve

I will say those albums were part of a live vinyl only release. I've found rips of Fuck Fundamentalist Pigs and Dread Live but not End Ground which was my personal favorite of the three.

so when I got this, the hole was off centre, which made the record kind of spin out. I assume there is only one press of this, you experience this aswell?

boiiiii

nice

ayy