Beta male shaming

Beta male shaming

There is no way someone can be this much of a pushover

I was waiting for a YLYL thread, heres a bump

Femanon here, I got a lot of beta stories, but they're all basically the same.

>Post on /soc/ saying I want somebody to just flirt with and "take care of" but nothing deeper and the friendship can end with just gradual ghosting
>Post this on another thread
>Get added by a bunch of people
>Don't reply within 0.5 seconds they'll start bitching about how "I'm sorry talking to me is so horrible" or "I'm sorry I'm such a shitty person to talk to"
>Don't reply within 0.5 seconds and they'll become insanely hostile out of nowhere because I'm "ignoring them"
>Can't even get 2 minutes to take a shit in peace without coming back to my computer to find the person I was just messaging has "exposed me" by finding my same post on a different thread saying the exact same crap
>They act all high and mighty as if they just caught me or something
>Explain to them "That's the same post?"
>They just get insanely angry instead
>Gives up on /soc/ and goes to Sup Forums
>Post very specifically "If I don't reply right away, I'm away or asleep"
>Make a little progress, now the beta's I add take about an hour to just do a 180 and start shit talking themselves and me to try and get me to reply faster
>Literally two anons of the 20 anons I've added don't get butthurt if I don't reply within seconds

Kill Yourself

I don't see tits, that means you should GTFO

>you are soooooooooooooo lucky

You ever think maybe you invite this upon yourself, you stupid cunt? Tits or gtfo

>Picks up mentally unstable guys from the Mentally Unstable Store
>Surprised when they act mentally unstable

Trips confirm

Nice

Bitches Always dumb af lol

lmaoooo

checked and 10/10

Why shame one when you are one?

Indubitably checked

SOY
O
Y

Checked n kekked

Some dude wrote "i love katy" in the snow. What a beta..no it wasn't me u fags.

Ok it was.

Tits or we all know this is you.

why do i see helmets in these shelves these fruits look like they have never entered a construction site

I'm a beta male, but "can you please share my video" is degenerate and more mental illness than anything else, in my opinion.

>this seems like it's a joke being taken at face value

kek. What's funniest is that only 2 out of 20 anons in here see the humor in it because you just exposed their shitty behavior

> expecting right-wing nutjobs to understand irony

come on now..

>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING!!YOU FELL FOR IT AND SHARED MY VIDEO!

This is now a beta male appreciation thread

>Exposed
Nah, this place has always been pretty straightforward in the neckbeard aspie aspect.

You've essentially just palmed a red hot burner and said "See, I told you it was hot."

SHES A LADY! WHOOOOA WHOOA WHOA SHES A LAAADDDY!

>attempted war
Hearty.chuckle.mp4

Yeah that's true enough. Sometimes, I forget where I am...

is he a muslim?
cuz muslims are doing all of that shit right now

Jokes on you, non-irony-perceiving cretin

Holy fuck. How are there such disgusting creatures? It's no wonder the majority of men don't reproduce.

Jesus fuck. The cringe is killing me and I'm only on the second post.

hope the nigga took revenge

This

could be the office side of a construction company. They do site visits and assessments so have hard hats

Thats fucking hot

Just practicing for prison

Damn. That's tough to rebut.

1/3 From letter

What kind of instrument is that?

Tits or GTFO you know the rules.

Faghorn

"Please teach your kids to mind their business, so they don't end up in situations that escalate because of their perceived self righteousness. 1 warning is our strict policy. Thank you."

I appreciate you.

I'm not familiar with jazz, but good to know.

Right? Like who literally tries to pick one of these dudes up and expects them to be a well functioning member of society.

2/3

ayyy

Thats when you leave her on seen and never talk to her again.

I'm sure you're trying to be facetious but it is how it do.

That last sentence is what stalkers are made out of...

>more mental illness.
I would say more desperate.

Mostly the vaccine industry. They make a bunch of aspies and everyone else gets a market flooded with pushover tuts that'll do anything for cheap. Computer science is full of these tuts because they're led to believe you're smart if you can code... when in fact coding is easy as shit but it's tedious work no healthy individual would want to do.

post 3/3 please

This is my fetish. Please post moar.

I wanted a shakeup. I would have voted for an even more ridiculous candidate if there was one.

I voted for him, and I'm still glad. I knew he'd be a fucking train wreck to behold. Meanwhile some things are actually getting done.

>make America care again?

3/3

Show proof you Jenny McCarthy loving faggot.

Jim Carey is a beta fuck

80-90 % of all men are beta, 10-15 % alpha and about 5 % true alpha.
It's no wonder that feminazis are taking over the world.

lmao, I would love to have someone clean my sneakers

I was honestly hoping the last part of "reason my heart beats" turned into "My heart is beating for you, my heart is not alone. No it isn't." etc

look up bill H.R. 5546
tut

>Mentally Unstable Store

the necklace...

I know this isn't a yryl bread but God damnit that is one spicy faggot.

This was just one political party in Aus shit stirring another one after all this bullshit talk about religious freedom. I thought it was pretty funny. One of the national members lost his shit over it.

yo i just want a frend to play vid games, watch music or listen to music with and just chill with over skype or discord

you up for that or are u scarred for life?

Kek

Matt plays his vidya in his moms house, with the delusion that Amy actually appreciates his help, and is thinking about him. While Amy is riding chad cock, cumming, and couldn’t care if Matt died.

bet they're friends because they had to do a school project together

but it has to be a female right?

When they were in 5th grade. She just friended him be she feels sorry for his virgin ass. “I will be praying for your safety.” kek

no it has to be someone who wants to chill and isnt weird

do u wan to chill

because

wait, are YOU Ida? no fuckin way

That's not really him being beta that's her being a bitch for no reason.

friend of her

which friend? i knew it couldn't be her on here lmao. but you must be close to her to see all this. Chris?

do you have any additional stories/ context?
Did your friend ever respond to him?

I was friend of this mike. And yeah I'm close friend. I took pics of the letter and gave them translatorguy

one day he came 300 km to her door and left big ass teddybear there

Kek. Nice one.

aaand she didn't like it very much