Guys, am I sick...

Guys, am I sick? I just wanted to let you know I like jerking off using already used condoms (used by heterosexual couples). I like lubing my dick with other men cum and finish inside the condom. It makes me really horny. I am not gay btw.

Once I brought home one and I lubed my dick with the condoms cum and I fucked my gf and man... what a feeling...

I wonder if you guys think I am sick or otherwise is a normal perversion.

I wonder what you guys think about it...

Kill self

>not gay
LMAO

its a perversion ...one that I unfortunately share but where the hell are you finding condoms?

You needa die

Believe it or not, but I'm not. Just imagine other men cum inside my gf and I get quite a boner, bro

Where do you get the used condoms from?

post more condom pics

Thats fucking grim

no thats totally ok, really.
you should talk with your gf about this.

Huge risk of unknown stds.

buddy your existence is a mistake which needs to be erased ASAP JESUS JUST KYS

OP, you should team up w/ pamperchu. your both birds of a feather.

Where the fuck you find used condoms though?

This

Wow, that sounds super safe and not a good way to get AIDS at all

if youre gonna catch aids at least catch it from actually fucking, fuck sake man

This. How the hell are you finding used condoms?

OP here,

Sadly for me I work in a small hotel where young couples go to fuck...

Hot

Sometimes when the couples finish early I check the room before the housekeeping staff and then is when I steal that private stuff... even warm and you can still smell the fresh pussy

Sounds completely normal to me.

you are so degenerate that actual bestiality would be a step forward towards normalacy

For what I have read, aids dies within 10 minutes or less after been released into the enviroment. And for sure I normally select young couples who present good appearance.

Irony to get AIDS because of a condom!

you‘re alive & older then 10 minutes,
so this cant be true

HIV survives about three days on dry surfaces, in humid environments like condoms of sperm they survive up to one week.