Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/attack-of-the-avant-garde-spaghetti-emeralds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WWYD

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/attack-of-the-avant-garde-spaghetti-emeralds

j

Kik me mininapoli for brutal wwyds

bump

Beg to wear her school girl outfit and write humiliating essays about why I shouldn't be allowed to cum.

Tie additional ropes around her knees pulled tight so that her legs are spread wide. Lick her stomach. Tear off underwear and bra. Bite and tug on nipples. Fuck her, and once she cums use vibrator to force her to cum ten more times. Once she finishes fuck her again.

Break/dislocate those arms, make her deepthroat some of those pieces of splintering wood or metal strips. That stomach is begging for bruises.

[The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.]

cringe/10

?

seriously, this bondage tie people up shit really looks fucking lame. How the fuck are you supposed to fuck her? And it looks super uncomfortable for her. Fucking faggots, you will never get a girl. Youre so gay, lol

which one and wwyd?

google bondage fucking, there's plenty of ways.

Tell me

Rail her for a while then cum on her sunburn for her.

Both, more.

which and why

Ha, she can take a lot, that's nothing to her

wwyd?

cum in her ass then make the redhead eat it out.

Tear her clothes off and make sure she grinds hard on that wall while I fuck her.

I won't be gentle

Red suck my cock before having he put in in lefts ass. Moar.

wwydo to this filthy whore?????? she deserves the worst things possible

probably hold her head underwater while fucking her or at least till the bubbles stop, then shove her cum filled body off into the bay.

Wwyd?

damn i'd destroy each of left's holes so badly, fuckin moar of her