Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=NzEQpLJfthM&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux
rainierland.com/movie/angry-birds-2016.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

WUZ

REXES

We are white, we are descended from Neanderthals?

RAPTORS

It means we used to be Aryans, conquerors, warriors.

COMBO BREAKER

>neanderthal meme
>not Cro-Magnon

What are Germans descended from?

you don't know xis gender you shitlord

Rex means King.

He wanted to trigger creationists.

Kexes

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

we are humans,we are descended from Africans

Woooooow.... as if there was any further proof needed about that movie being disguised White SUpremacy propaganda... makes u ponder...

What did pigs descend from?

It's about Jew supremacy.

They are birds and are descended from the greatest killers, hunters and predators ever known?

It's just pointing out that Red and the birds, although sedentary at the moment, still have the instincts to deal with the ahem pigs etc.

Hmm

Its a redpilled movie
youtube.com/watch?v=NzEQpLJfthM&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux

all my rexes live in texas

WE WUZ ROMANS

has anyone seen it? is it really a hidden redpilled movie, or it was a farce.

No actually not only does the black portion of the population need to rise to 100% the average white admixture needs to go down to 0% causing a drop in 20 iq points upon which the niggus will build pyramids to go to space.

>What did he mean by this?

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the Pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

How many times do people have to say "Yes I saw it it's redpilled" before you people stop thinking it's a meme?

Yes, I saw it, it's redpilled.

It's a 10/10 movie

would watch again

kek

Well done norgie, well done.

the eagle really say that?
sounds a lot like trump's "you have to go back"

thanks

14 year old detected.

>Gentile Percentile
fucking lost it

>descended
Pretty much modern birds lived alongside dinosaurs.
They're avian therapoda.

some jews realise that they're repeating the same mistakes as in the past.

Some forget that white people are their 'greatest ally' like the are our 'greatest ally'

We hate each other, yet know the others are much much worse.

Anyone who wants to watch it. Here it is for nothing.

rainierland.com/movie/angry-birds-2016.html

Try and support it though by recommending it to blue-pilled or buying merchandise etc.

Typical European response is to assume the USA will fix all problems.

Fuck off NIGGER!

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8

Then we get angry at you when you do.

Kex

also

>that feel when I really liked the games way before the movie

i haven't watched movies like this since before torrents.

Its plural is reges, for your information.

If America is willing why send our own troops out to die? I don't want my children to be conscripted so if some Amerifat's kids pay the price I'm fine with that.

t ahmed

You're a cuck if you'd rather your own children die before some other guy's kids.

Turk is Latin for cockroach, for your information.

I stand in awe and I salute you, gentlemen.

This is actually correct. Birds are the only living descendants of dinosaurs.

lal thats pretty good shiet

Cos ur kids look like

Are you an Amerfat on holiday or are you a pussy?

Pretty sure the kikes hate the muslims anyway, so I don't see this being an issue.

Why would amerifats want to save us from what our own pols like Tony Blair and Dave Hameron have done?

Ugh. OK I see that you are employing nigger logic, so let me spell it out.

The bird is whining to the eagle for gibs. He tells us about his feels to exert moral pressure on the eagle to do his dirty work for him because he never bothered to learn to fly himself.

It's not a matter of choosing to let the eagle work for you. It's a matter of refusing to ever invest in yourself out of laziness and vanity then getting indignant when you are unable to solve a problem that the other guy isn't willing to solve for you.

Basically it is no accident that Europe and Africa are so close geographically.

Nah, it's closer to Israel-tier logic. We could do things for ourselves but we could also use the cannon fodder that is Americans to do our dirty work.

Goddamned glorious