How did women survive evolution? they are physically weaker than men...

How did women survive evolution? they are physically weaker than men. have a lower pain threshold and make lousy hunters. would they have even survived evolution if men weren't magically attracted to them enough to take care of them?

>How did women survive evolution?

They have tits and cunts.

They have ATM's between their legs.

dick is better

why hasn't any organism evolved to be perfect?

how did less perfect beings "survive evolution"?

Not for reproducing.
Dick + Dick = Sick homosexual.
Dick + Vagina = Natural baby making.
Stop trying to push your homosexual agenda on us.

think of all the species that men are physically weaker to and which have higher pain thresholds and which are better hunters

how did man survive in the face of these competitors?

Because someone has to keep life going when all the men are at war.

Women didn't require to be physically strong, or be good hunters. Back then men did the hunting part, the building part etc. and women took care of children, cooked etc. and that's why men and women are what they are.

because man is smart

OP:

Evolution made them like that retard, they survived because they became like that.

Men hunted women took care of the other shit. To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand prehistory.

>wonders how women survived evolution because weak

>doesnt realize evolution made them that way

you do understand that men and women are the same species right?

holly shit americans are fucking retarded

you wouldnt be alive if not for women you colossal faggot

This

actually you can definitely think of the two genders more as codependant species.

> the two genders
EXCUSE ME ??

wow

fucking retarded

i think youre on to something m8

apply that idea to the relationship between men and women

This. In RTS games, you have your drones who take care of infrastructure and resources at the home base.

But I think it's more than that. Women have learned how to emotionally manipulate men like it's second nature. If anything, they're clearly the more evolved gender.

When a summoner's creature gets a kill in a game, the experience still goes to the summoner. You don't even stop to consider that the summon might need/want some of that experience; no, you still give all credit to the summoner, indeed as if they're entitled to it.

That's how women work. We're the drones. They don't have the physical strength because they don't need to have it. They've created a system by which we do all the heavy lifting for them.

They have the pussy.

They’re literally required to continue to the species. If they weren’t and men weren’t sexually attracted to them then probably not. However I’m not discounting the possibility as a response to this women potentially couldve evolved into muscular ham ogre beasts to ensure their survival.

Lol REEEEEEEE

that is the most autistic thing i have ever seen

jesus christ, god have mercy on your soul

But they have a higher pain threshold, and they also live longer than men... Get your science down

Gathering and child-rearing exist in balance with hunting and war/defence. Males obviously protect and provide because it's worth it for them.

Not only do females preserve the home, care for the kids, and so on, but they also provide the inspiration for art, and emotional support.

In the old days, autists were dead weight, and usually just killed the first time they said something completely fucking stupid.

he has a point user
>maybe you're the acoustic one

>In the old days, autists were dead weight, and usually just killed the first time they said something completely fucking stupid.

Wow, a world without Sup Forums. That sounds nice.

can we please go back to the old days
there are too many retards like OP nowadays

Men and women are not competitors, dumbshits.

>this mad he's a summon

You answered yourself. Women didn't have hard responsibilities like men did, until modern civilization gave them the illusion of having them.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from this. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck hasnt anyone told me? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe he would drop us like this. I want a future to believe in. I want Sup Forums to be illegal and make reddit happy. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought women were not 2 species???? This is so fucked

I'll tell you what does bug me though, all if these action movies where women can suddenly go toe go toe with any motherfucker and win.

I'm talking about Black Widow, Atomic Blonde shit. I've started meeting women who really believe that there is no physical difference between men and women. In truth, 99% of the women in the world would get their ass dropped hard. If I dare mention this in public though I'm somehow feeding the patriarchy.

I'm all for equal pay for equal work, but we gotta acknowedge that the sexes are different. Women should not be firemen (firepeople?) Because they are weak. Affirmative action will just lead to more deaths when women who trained with softball requirements fail at a critical moment.

it doesnt really matter if he has a point or not, his way of expressing it was just so mind numbingly gay that i dont even want to think about his point

let me text you a pic of my dick and nutsack, then you can call be a "summon"

You should pick up the chicken and eat it. You might make more sense when your blood sugar revives.

This might be the most stupid thing ever posted on Sup Forums. That's a competitive field.