How to get schizophrenia by purpose?

how to get schizophrenia by purpose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPTP#Toxicity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cause a self inflicted cognitive dissonance, then personify the two opposing frameworks, one as good one as evil. Confuse the two often and overtly and harshly punish, belittle, and deprive yourself. Ta-da

and i thought that ''how to become a psychopath'' wasnt sad enough..

Just do 100,000ug of LSD. Should work for you.

Jesus Christ.
user, you meed a hug?

ich dont get it

If you star believing that you are schizophrenic, you will slowly become actually schizophrenic. Just convince yourself.

idk eat lead or something

This, but add a healthy pinch of heavy psychedelic drug use to expedite things.

trust in trump

That's dissociative identity disorder, not schizophrenia. Just takes lots of amphetamines

Schizophrenia is caused by too much dopamine, so by taking lots of amphetamines for a long period of time, you'll have a surplus of dopamine

smoke weed every day for 10 years

why do you want it? (i am schizo)

Be exposed to double bind scenarios and retarded communication everyday

How do I develop OCD?

Okay, actual serious response, when I was on anxiety medication the first time I tried quitting cold turkey, I couldn't fall asleep because I kept hearing voices.

The pills were seroxat. Hopefully this helps you.

you're asking how to get schizophrenia on purpose on Sup Forums. i think you're already pretty screwed up as it is user.

Hoping to meet this end soon enough.

Parkinson's is the best I can do.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPTP#Toxicity

- become antisemitic to the highest grade
- become Trumpist to the highest grade
- profit!

In other words, be white

smoke spice

when did racism become a crime?
fuck niggers, come get me fbi
gimme a sec i think i hear helicopters outside

Ninayaj :S

S T O P
S A T A N !

I never got why these kids went along with any of this shit, what are the inmates going to do?
if they touch you at all they get extended sentences and the only inmates to be put in the program are probably the best bahaved anyways.

Holy shit, that is literally me. I did the exact same thing when I was about 12 to try and separate myself from everyone else and my fucked up life. I'm not schizophrenic, but I'm damn near certain I have borderline personality disorder or something similar.