Do you fap to videos/pictures of ex girlfriends? Even if you broke up with them n still have semi-feels?

Do you fap to videos/pictures of ex girlfriends? Even if you broke up with them n still have semi-feels?

Nothing wrong with a nice nostalgia fap after time has passed.

sometimes i think of my ex getting blowbanged or pissed on while im with my current

Yes and no.
Still fapping to the pics I have, ex was a great lay.
Dumped her, no semi-feels. Bitch was crazy (probably part of the reason why she was a great lay).

Yeah, also to memories.
She was petite in every sense of the word but could take a rough pounding and loved that. Current girlfriend only likes the soft slow stuff.

Literally just described my ex, 25 year old with body of a 14 year old who liked to be choked, spanked, fucked in the ass xD

Yeah same dude even same age, mine also couldn't have kids so she'd let me cum inside her every time. She moved far away so that's why we broke up, but damn.

Nigger I fap to pics of myself.

No, i usually delete them, maybe save one good picture or two. The way i see it is either you are completely over them so you don't give a shit about the picture or you aren't over them and looking at the pictures will only cause feels.

>be me
>17 yr old male
>currently in a deep depression because of unrequited love
>fell in love with another girl after getting over her, still depressed
>also unrequited love
>thinking about offing myself
>i hope i find someone soon because the loneliness is literally driving me to insanity
>I Just want someone who i can fall asleep with as she lays in my arms and to know that someone actually loves me

Do you think i should just end it all now or do you think that ill find someone?

Morale of this is that i cant relate

>mah man

No need to end it all now. I felt the same way as you until I found my current girlfriend who also felt the same way. Hang in there. Hang in there even if it's a week, a month, a year, or longer. Hang in there because someone else is hanging in there for you. Don't give up now.

I mean who doesn't? To me it's the thought of "yeah, you touched those titties and stuck your dick in those holes".
To me, jerking off is great for a couple reasons. 1, you naturally get turned on by the woman's body itself. 2, you picture in your mind you're fucking/touching her. So naturally media of exes fall into both those criteria for me which in turn makes the moments leading up to the nut busting much better. Downside is the moments after are much more darker than the usual.
Pic related

Dude I've literally fucked like 50 girls, you will another girl, stop being a fucking pussy, I know the feels, but don't be a faggot, offing yourself is the easy way out.

There have been times when I wished that I could, but in the end I am glad that I deleted every photo or video of them.

The only way to move forward and to grow as an individual is to let go of the past. I refuse to lust after what was when I should be lusting after what is.

Let's trade pics/vids then ahaha

idkwotbbq at gmail dot com

>be me
>17 yr old

Sup Forums is 18+, get b& emo teen

i jack off to a lot of my exes, but i don't have feelings for them. some of them i even hate. but the videos and pictures i took are good, and the videos of me fucking them gets me off like crazy still

Yea I do, but then again, I only started dating her because I had seen hundreds of nudes leaked by her ex. She looked hot and like a great fuck. And she didn't disappoint.

This I have videos of 4 different exes I still fap to from time to time. Sex sometimes doesn't cut it.

definitely. i love thinking about all the girls who've gotten my cum inside their holes