How come you are such losers Sup Forums? Too afraid to take you opinions outside of an anonymous imageboard?

How come you are such losers Sup Forums? Too afraid to take you opinions outside of an anonymous imageboard?
>I will get socially shamed and shunned by everyone
I wonder why.

>discussing politics outside of the internet
Only faggots do that, Germ.

>Zürich HB
kek

Go ahead Hans, you can deny holohoax and discuss the jewish conspiracy anywhere on the street.

you cunts have cried HATESPEECH and not allowed it

I do it. I've been called a rational racist a lot.

Talking about politics to commoners is pointless.
Best case scenario, they agree with you and then forget about the conversation in an hour.
Worst case scenario, you create an enemy for life.
/po/'s political activism comes in the form of dank maymays

I realize this is only a troll thread, but ducking and cucking is a real problem. We need to come out of the shadows and voice our opinions, instead of hiding them. Myself, I never go full redpill in public, because once I bring up hereditary intelligence and the intelligence of races, normies will disregard everything I say. However I do have some short, hard to refute normie friendly purple pill speeches I give out if one of the flagged topics (mass immigration, multiculturalism, refugees, right wing parties) come up

This. Right now the cultural battleground is on the internet, not on the streets or traditional media. And meme magic is effective as fuck.

especially at his work place and share his views also on social media!

>>I will get socially shamed and shunned by everyone

No in Germany you will actually get arrested and financially drained

>want to provide a future for white children
>not allowed to do this without being called hitler
>forced to hide my true thoughts
>can only talk about them here

lol funny pic.

Its in the berlin museum right?

I'd tell everyone at work how much I hate Jews except I can't because then I wouldn't have a job. Like most companies when you go higher up you start running into them. My boss's boss's boss is a huge kike.

I literally don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me or my views.

Sup Forums is far right as fuck and I've been coming here for years as a liberal. Liberals are smarter than conservatives and they hate it.

We are part of the silent majority.
We use our words in the voting booths.
When the leftist Jew puppets are removed from power we will truly be free to voice our opinions without fear of strong reprisal.

I live in a non cucked country where I can actually deny the holocaust though.

The burgo has it right. Let us so graciously remind ourselves of the current year.

You refute the use of homicidal gas chambers in Auschwitz see what happens OP !

I say as much as i possibly can get away with on all issues.

Even being openly Trump supporter alienates me from collegues at work, let alone ww2 revisionism.

Also i will NEVER get a long contract at my present job because my manager is a raving marxist and i openly support the BNP on facebook.

>there's nothing to steal anymore

This must be like a niggers worst nightmare.

>shitting on the social contract indicates higher intelligence

Fucking gas yourself

I'm pretty open with my views. I've gone to blm events and had reasonable conversations with them.

>don't challenge black supremacists when they bark ebonics at you
>"I'm open to views"

You're not enlightened. You're a beta cuckold.

Jesus is it summer already?
I mean I openly speak about my far right views asshole. Listening to those niggers makes me sick but if you lived in the southeast you'd have to figure out how to talk politically with them too.

>'literally don't give a fuck'
>literally + an idiomatic phrase

this is how we know you're probably not smarter than the average poster here, shitlib

great english skills on display, good work shitlib

Oh shit. That's Zurich Main Station. The biggest train station in Switzerland. Based weebs.