What a lovely day, don't you think Sup Forums? You guys make me laugh whenever you say "m-muh Constantinople"

What a lovely day, don't you think Sup Forums? You guys make me laugh whenever you say "m-muh Constantinople".

How are you celebrating the 563rd anniversary of Ottoman Empire conquering Istanbul?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkHhLXmDox8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shoo shoo

ne mal adamsın oğlum sen? böyle aptal aptal işlerle uğraşıyorsun yaşın kaç senin

buradakilerinde yaş ortalmaası 16yı geçmez gerçi, körler sağıralr birbirini ağırlar

By being the superior race and not having a dictatorship

BASED TURKS

Learn to type.

Fatih fethetsin ama ekmeğini Erdoğan yesin hayat ne güzel
Dahası fetih nedir ya, sen işgali başarırsan ismi fetih oluyor ama başaramazsan işgalcileri geri gönderdik diyorlar.

>How am I celebrating it?
By playing Mount and Blade Warband, the only good thing that came out of Turkey.

Never been colonized by the Othman Empire
Feels good man :)

Looking at a map trying to find the Ottoman Empire.

BTFO

>morocco
>not the worlds leading producer of people even shittier than niggers
Moroccans are Satans representatives on earth, I swear to god, I have never met worse people than Moroccans.

We should rename Turkey Roachistan on Sup Forums

I second this.

I am however fairly certain that the ones we got here are mountain dumbfuck morrocians.

gotta admit that Netherland and Belgium took the worst generation of Moroccan , and they won't stop humping ... and the new generation is even worst , feels bad for you

Might want to check on those again, Achmed

youtube.com/watch?v=kkHhLXmDox8

Reminder that Muslims enslaved Christians and turned the young male Christians in to their castrated warriors the Janissaries.

Soon roach. Soon.

keep dreaming you olivenigger

Still delusional aren't you? Come and get it.