abused by father / 10

Bunny boiler

Which one is yours? The one on the left or right? Left is 8/10 right is 5/10

Wow what a goddess. What a feline goddess

Too old.

Well I'll be damned..

Id fuck her

she's getting it from another dude on the reg

Google image search that shit, see example pic on right, shit bricks.

Why do we age? She used to be so pretty.

I need your help right now.
iam 23yo male.
i have a realy nice neighbour she is 19.
she already haves boyfriend...
but we have a super strong connction iam 100% sure she is my soulmate. i have been hanging out with her and her boyfriend.
and the last couple of days we are super attracted to eachother. but now i had the feeling she doesnt want me anymore so i told her i dont feel good and staying home.. now 3 hours later she texted me if iam still sick. i told her iam not sick but depressed.now she asks me if something happend today. i dont know how to answer that i think if i tel her iam in love with her she will block me and i never seeher agaain..... tell me what you would do in this situation

Cool blog post user. Do you have a tumblr account I could subscribe to for more cool blog posts?

>4 years difference LMAO
I dated a 17 y/o at 29. Get on my level puryfag

i dont use tumblr i have a serious problem i want her so bad

Any new vids surface up of her? I know of a 3 min clip of a 23 min vid that was supposedly her.

it was my mistake to tell her that iam a bit depresed she needs to know why but i cant say anything.

what an ugly kid

No one gives a damn about your shitty story. Go blog about it someplace else.

i dont fucking blogg i just want help i never had love she is the firstwoman i trust i need this user

i cant fuck this up please help me

Well you look like a dirty Arab rape baby so that puts her score down out of 2 I wold still give her 1

If you're 100% sure that she's your soulmate, then what's the problem? Just go tell her and it'll all be okay. That's how stupid, overblown concepts like that work, right?

Or you could be realistic about the whole thing. She's 19, she's a girl. Girls are, for the most part, flaky as fuck. She has growing up to do and that's the truth of it; even if she seems "more mature for her age" or some nonsense variant of that, she's 19. She's not, trust me.

Also, she has a boyfriend. That's a pretty big roadblock between you and your "soulmate" there, dude. And remember; if she cheats WITH you, she'll cheat ON you as well. You can get between them if you want to, but you'll more than likely end up paying the price, in the long run. One way or another.

Don't let your feelings about her blind you to the fact that she's a human. She eats and shits like the rest of us, she isn't perfect, she'll fuck up PLENTY of times throughout the course of her life. Don't forget that, man. Give this some thought before you do anything rash.

why the long face?

Fuck off I despise people like you. You saw this thread and decided that it would be a good place to bitch about your shitty life. That's a blog post user.

thanks brother you realy help me but what can i tell her so she can accept my depression.... i cant say iam alright without tel,ling why right?

typical whore/10

solid advice

i wonder. is having a gf alway shitty? I mean you get couple stuff like kissing, cuddling and banging and a trusty soul as your partner, well maybe. But you cant do shit on your own, u cant go out, if you talk to any other girls u are called a cheater and you get critizized for basically everything. If you miss out on writing back for half an hour you are fucked anyway...
At least with my gf its that way...
break up?

the girl looks cute btw, shes alright

seams like she she got scared off, maybe because she noticed that she had feelings for you and don't want to ruin it with her current bf. Or she noticed that you have started getting feelings for her and doesn't want to be anything more then friends.
I'd say tell her unless you are friends with her boyfriend, however telling her might end with you guys losing touch but I'd honestly say it's better to have been honest and lost contact with some one you have a crush on rather then keep on being in the ''friends zone''

tell her its actually not that big of a deal and change the subject. continue to be friends with her if you wish but maybe focus your attention on a different girl or perhaps even yourself instead

So many goddamn newfags ITT.

Sure does look familiar.

It's always sad to see just how many there are and how many post without years of lurking.

You got the wrong girl. This is what you think a relationship would be, but you are wrong and she is too. Break up, be one your own, try again. Get better.

thank you for your help you help me grow up and i think i can make a good choice now i tell her its not a big deal |!

damn tell her its not a big deal is in dutch translation there is no big problem...... i cant tell that either

look like a solid 9/10 congrats user. Nudes? but normally those kind of girl they just test and test i hope you are good enough for her.

She's still pretty you fucking pedo.

I did a reverse image search and got a Russian language version of /b that had a couple of 18+ non nudes. She's kind of meh.

after everything she went through you can't help but wonder just how fucked up in the head she is.

But she was prettier 5 years ago. Past her prime now.

yeah being loved and cared for must of fucked her right up

because women are like milk while men are like whine, too sad, how bad that I'm not gay lol.

>rate this picture I downloaded from the Internet

Fixed it for you.

that plus being fucked in the ass by her dad/uncle/whatever and knowing the pics and videos are all over the internet.

>searching for the goddess on the clearnet
You're just begging for the van user.

clueless faggot is clueless

Rip

Couple o dipshitz

10/10 goddess like

post moar pl0x

wait what?

>Rate my girl.

You're a fucking idiot.
A real fucking idiot.
You're now on the list, well done mate.

Now let's see which scenario is more likely. One you saw op's picture, recognized the girl, put up a proxy and did a reverse image search. Or you're a retarded new fag who did a Google search on a well known cp star without knowing who she was. Which one is more likely now?

omae mo shindeiru

uncle

> you must be new here

To all you faggots that are answering the new fags keep you're pie hole shut. And than you wonder why this place is shit now.

*newfags
*your
*then

>gets called out for new faggotry
>sperges out and tells people to go to reddit
>uses reddit spacing
Holy Fucking shit user how much of a Faggot can you be? Do yourself a favor and never post again.

From what I can see...a solid 5.

The option to kill yourself with fire is right there, son. Do it now.

You are such a newfag, GTFO of Sup Forums

>reddit spacing

LMAO, get a clue faggot

>get a clue faggot
>uses reddit spacing again

Wow this place is has become a joke. Fuck it I'm not going to get my hidden hard drives and I'm not going rub one out to her vids and image sets because they don't exist.

Not gonna watch it either, I never saw it the first time on this site ever. Ah the old times when you couldn't see anything on Sup Forums since nothing has ever happened on this site ever and it has always been this way. Oh to remember, I mean not remember.

>im a olfag, dunt use redit spacin !

go be 12 somewhere else

>reddit spacing
cancer, this is what it looks like

3.14/10 qt

Way too many plebbit faggots in this thread
Fucking KYS’s

Nudes plz... Of the girl of course.

>reddit spacing

fuck off newfag

also, do you like my spacing?

Oh my sweet summer child, I sure hope you grow up someday

yes

i

will

is

this

how

they

write

on

reddit??

well can you post the archive results?

I thought I'd never say this but this.

It's so sad to think that that baby girl is bound to the same fate.

>a well known cp star
umm yeah imma need evidence, all you got.