What made normies flock to him? out of all the indie acts with the potential to go mainstream...

what made normies flock to him? out of all the indie acts with the potential to go mainstream, what made him so successful?

he's a goofy but chill cunt, also his songs remind you of spongebob

he acts funny but underneath yyou can tell he is very unsettled about something

perfect summer vibez, funny as heck

only numales like him

if you listen to bjork, kate bush, mac, tyler, metal, black metal, anything beside the traditional music of your ancestors you are a fucking numale . electronic music is for ffags. in fact if you do not make your own music, and opt to listen to a premade musical selection by someone else you are a fag as well

What did he mean by this?

I completely agree with you, fag

>if you listen to bjork, kate bush, mac, tyler, metal, black metal
Don't listen to any of these.

Literally me-core

Jokes on you I knew I was gay from the first day I ever listened to music.

Great melodies.

>if you don't write your own books and read other people's books, you're a fag
>if you don't construct your own house and live in a house made by someone else, you're a fag
>if you don't grow and prepare all your own food and eat food produced or prepared by someone else, you're a fag

all knowledge a man should have, should be learned verbally. If you have to learn by reading a book your society has cucked you

bad news: your IQ is 60

What's yours?

probably 50

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK HOW DEPRESSED AND MENTALLY UNSTABLE I AM

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

fag

Mac DeMarco is like a non-creepy version of Ariel Pink

>valuing people's worth by intellect rather than their appearance
lol

so will you suck my dick?

chill, easy listening, big tours

Bitch I could tell you one hell of a fucked up batshit insane story that has been what I have had the greatest misfortune to call my life, but I don't feel like pouring my soul out to someone who'll just respond "lol fagit taek ur meds lolololol"

So I'll give you a tiny slice: I get cluster headaches several months a year. It's like someone slowly taking a crowbar to your skull and prying it open every second of every day, especially at night when all you want to do is escape to the sanctuary of unconsciousness in sleep.

Even that would be enough to fuck me up real good. But that's just the tip of a colossal iceberg of pain and sorrow I keep buried deep within me. I can't wait to show you my hell after we die.

sweetie, you are literally so out of line it’s fucking unbelievable. i could drag you so hard right now but i know you’ll just end up crying. i’ve roasted you before and you know it. chances are you’ll just say i bullied you because you’re gay and have different skin. talk shit get hit, you don’t wanna mess with me kiddo; i’ve got a black belt. i know threats are fucked up but that’s all i’ve been receiving all day, probably from her royal hoodrat olive and all of her nasty friends. but you can gang up on me and make fun of me for being goth all you want. i’ve been hurt a lot. my first boyfriend cheated on me, my dad screams if i forget to do my chores, and there are some days i don’t even want to get out of bed in the mornings. i’m a jaded teenage girl. i’ve been through shit that you wouldn’t even dream of. you think your life is hard? try asking the cutest guy in your grade out in the middle of the cafeteria only to find out he has a fucking girlfriend. you don’t know my life or my story so keep my name out of your nasty mouth. life is a battlefield and it looks like i’ve already won.

Name is fun to say

likeable personality, good melodies, yummy guitar tone, relatable lyrics. guy makes good pop music

Go to bed Varg

>likeable personality
Maybe if you're a numale

who are you quoting??

his mom

>traditional music of my ancestors
Southern rock it is.

the two pieces of the puzzle
>Unoffensive, utterly insubstantial music that has just enough "quirk" to be somewhat unique with pop sensibilities and soft, easy listening production/songwriting. Bonus points for being soooo retro.
>ULTRA MEGA GOOFBALL persona dressed in all the latest retro fashion with irony
An indie girls dream. Music she can actually listen to and not try to pretend to listen to to appear cool. Has a huge audience of females and a big female audience is near synonymous with normie appeal. He's also fashionable in the indie world, a perfect accessory to an identity.

Not him but dude I get cluster headaches too. Drop acid, it stops the cluster. I would have legit committed suicide had I not discovered that acid helps.

he's talented