I saw this today in town and i was curious to check out the website...

i saw this today in town and i was curious to check out the website. at first i went there thinking it was all a troll but the more i look at the pictures on it, the more eerie it gets... what do you guys think?

nope

the rope is a nice touch...

im tellin you man there’s something off. the website was created a week ago and there was no trace of these photos online before then. in one of the photos with the tattooed guy she appears to not be in the picture... but then you see her standing in the window. one of the pictures looks like it has blood on the ground. there is something off, these photos had to be taken somewhere...

I don't even...

LOOOOOOL

Those pics are from an indie guy that makes graphics/movies. Someone got them and decided to be funny.

Too lazy to find sauce.

Contact and ask her if fucking is included.

Nope. She looks like she has black eyes nope nope nopety nope

"""Art"""

Do it. Maybe you'll be featured in her next ad like that

the whole offer is cursed, by visiting the website you can expect to feel a strange sense, in the corner of your eyes you see that woman in your room staring at you. If you look at her directly she wont be there. you are going to die soon.
5 years ago there was something similar going on in my neighborhood and me and my friends were making fun of it until a few men disappeared, one of them was my friend. the website disappeared 1 week after the happenings.

Email link at bottom links to an entrepreneurs Facebook page.

Are you from LA? Cuz I see these and other weird flyers around fairfax

Its an art project by a man named Alan Wagner. click on the "email me right away" button and you'll see

let a fat nigga fuck

Fucking do it OP

www.facebook com/AlanWagnerAndHisVids
this is what appears when clicking on the last lnk of the page. just a spooky prank

rip

Will she watch me while I masturbate? If so, count me in nigger

>/reddit/