Hey guys, is this a good deal on this scope?

Hey guys, is this a good deal on this scope?

/k/

no. it isn't. cheap chinese scope with a bunch of unnecessary shit on it. what are you looking to use it for?

hunting, target shooting, home defense.

with a tank?

Holy fucking kek that scope

Okay, what is it going on? What do you hunt?

Richard C'mon

I like the tactical hood, just in case you need to smash out a door lock with your scope.

I sell firearms and ammo for a living. This is shit. No matter the price.

AR. Don't know...haven't really gotten into hunting yet but I think I will at some point.

Checked and Kek'd.

>returning the favor

Don't cheap out buying this shit. Don't spend less than 500 on a scope

>home defense

Not a fucking clue, trek on, you stupid child.

>no. it isn't. cheap chinese scope with a bunch of unnecessary shit on it

this

/thread

If you're looking for a budget scope, check out Primary Arms. They have pretty decent gear. I usually spend the money for the quality (Aimpoint, Eotech, Trijicon, Leopold...) but I had a 22 that needed a red dot. Bought one of theirs. Was pretty good. Put it on an AR I built just to have something on it and it held zero out to 200 yards. Plus a ton of good reviews.

Anyways, if you can just save, practice with iron sights and but something like the Aimpoint PRO

Has anything cheap 'n' Chinese ever been good?

Home defence with a scope??

>Home defence
Hold on, hypothetical intruder. I need to unlock my gun safe, get my rifle out, put the scope on, load it... Oh wait. I got shot because I'm using a hunting rifle to protect my home.

found the nogunz britcucks

Well I knew this one girl...

For real. Or just a coastal American.

Put the scope on? Load it? wtf...

I was mainly thinking the laser part would be good for home defense. just put the dot on jamal and pull the trigger.

No, but not American either.

>people actually taking this troll post seriously

lasers are crutches that can go wrong. Learn to use the sights.

As soon as you put home defence in the same question as a hunting scope you've proved that Republican talking points are more important to you than knowing real information about about the thing you claim to be into.

Sorry to break it to you, but you dont store home defense guns in a gun safe, you keep them loaded, and strapped under the table or somewhere hidden but easy to grab.

your c in defense is a dead giveaway you faggot shill

youre both wrong

No one is leaving their hunting rifle lying around loaded and ready to go on case of a problem. Handgun, sure. If you are hoping to ready a hunting rifle and pull the trigger in a life or death situation you're gonna have a bad time.

he said its an AR. its used for both