How Europeans see Americans anons

How Europeans see Americans anons

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2510420/Too-fat-fly-Frenchman-finally-makes-home-ferry-refused-plane-boat-train.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How Americans see European anons

How Americans see Europeans

Why are Europeans so obsessed with Americans? Us Americans never even think about Europe, like ever. From what i've seen it's a huge inferiority complex, don't worry we aren't in any competition. Politically we obviously dominate Europe as a continent, and always have to save your dumbasses from yourselves. And don't say "we got more culture than Americans hurrdurr" European culture died around ww1.

This

That's pretty much how Americans see Americans, too

Its how absolutely everyone in the world sees Americans

they hate oc?

That looks like a typical American to me. Is there something wrong with that pic that I'm missing?

>Why are Europeans so obsessed with Americans?
Do you rememer when in school you bullied the retarded kid? Exactly the same thing, it's funny.
>European culture died around ww1
Why? This statement has no sense at all. European culture died after WWII when america spreaded his "culture" all over the world. Coca Cola, T-shirt, American films... you know the story.

Underrated post

>always have to save your dumbasses

that did not happen even once. you made it all worse, like everywhere else in this world. you are the real scum of the earth.

>be me a Eurofag
>be triggering ameritards
>turn on the telly
>see the news man blabbin about immigration
>go to take a ride in car
>get carjacked by shitskins
>”At least I’m not getting shot by police!!!!1!1!”
>Decide to walk to the police station
>get acid thrown on me
>”at least I’m not obese!!!1!1”
>walk to hospital
>truck plows through crowd tearing off legs
>”at least we have a good education system that provides good doctors!!11!1”
>laying in hospital bed
>doctor opens door
>Heeelllo, I’m Dr. Amad Pajeet!

Belly wheel shot faggots ..

Synthi sausage shoot faggots

I am burger, I am the law

Mfw we've had free dental care in my European country for the past 40 fucking years.

Murica .. fut prood

Turkey fryer
Honestly I how bad is it when you guys feel the need to deep fry a whole fucking turkey?.

Gibs me ol da pie eurofag

Going for the 25lb pie ... wish me luck

Praise da lard ..

*lying in bed
And I'm a Spaniard! and I know the fucking difference between Lay and Lie... so yes, at least your point about education is valid.

Get back to school and then come and try be edgy. Retarded Fat Nigger.

Most Americans frown on that lol don't worry

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2510420/Too-fat-fly-Frenchman-finally-makes-home-ferry-refused-plane-boat-train.html

It's not like france or britain fucked the world before Americans came around or anything...

Except that in this case the retarded kid has supreme downy strength like no one has ever seen

Turkey fryers are rarely used for their stated purpose. I've used them to cook jambalaya or a shrimp/crab boil for a large group, but that's about it. You can rent them.

Deepfried beedstead .. murica spurshul

Literally the only reason there hasn't been a European WW3 is because the US enforces peace through NATO, because it is against our interests to have to deal with yet another European war.

Send in the tanks

God bless america

And they also fought each other constantly until we stopped the second world was that they started. Europe can thank us for 70 years of peace, if we left NATO they would be fighting again in no time.

>how americans see europeans

welp at least when you all become europastan we won't have to see you anymore, just the goat fuckers you let take everything you are and were without a fight.

Like this.

Nothing to do with US banks bankrolling Hitler, to put the final nail in the coffin of the British Empire and enthrone the US as the dominat Global power .. You think we don't know about your treacherous ways yankee ??

At least you got 70 years of peace out of the deal. Look at European history before 1945, you guys were in a near perpetual state of war.
With us picking up most of the tab for NATO, European governments have been able to lower their military spending enough that they can afford all of the social welfare programs they are so proud of. So, you're welcome, have a cheeseburger on us.