Hello all!

Hello all!
OP, as usual, is being an enormous faggot and doing tarot readings. Line up and have your future fortold, niggers

oooh do my future!!

working on it

Queen of wands, queen of cups, seven of cups. Your life is currently dominated by the influence of women, but your future is filled with good things and emotional happiness.

Also u r a fag lol

appreciate you OP

let's see what they say

kek thanks OP

I'd like to have a reading.
Birth cards are Magician and Wheel of Fortune if that helps

ZA WARUDO

boom;
your past is dominated by emotional baggage and close friendships. That's fine, but its holding you back. Get laid, son, with an intelligent humanoid (4 of wands) and your future will be pretty fine.

ive been getting laid recently after a big dry spell, but the girl isn't my ideal by far. I'm supposed to see her this weekend should I do it or just make an excuse.

if you dont feel like pulling for me again i understand.

Lay it on me op, I'm usually a disbeliever in this stuff, but give it please

ok you little nigger, open your third eye;
you are under the influence of a feminine, bitchy man with more money than usual (a jew? possibly). This is stopping your personal progression and your gains. Escape this litl bitch and you will acquire huge lats

you get one card because kek wills it;
TEMPERANCE! Go but don't fuck her this time. Keep the d in the pants (and jack it beforehand) but go. If you can hang out without a shag and still can stand her, she'll do.

What my love life looking like OP?

Ok OP, what's gonna happen to me

u fukn wot? believe u litl bitch and worship the power of......
You are young! too young to be here. You are going through a crisis at the moment, with nothing else to believe in. Tedium and a lack of initiative hold you back faggot. Eat some tasty food (soup or something ur mum makes) and that will sort you out

What do you have for me, OP?

your past has been occupied with work. You making money lol? send me some on paypal. The present is dominated by the wheel of fortune aka chance, luck, fate, or dubs. you will get some dubs if you post in a thread with a strong, masculine presence (not a fucking trap thread )

also love life is 6/10, you'll pull soon and get a bj but that's all

Do me.

Thanks again OP. I actually just got asked on tinder by an older chick. That girl is from my past but I fucked her last weekend and she's supposed to stay with me for 3 days this weekend.

Here's one for you:

You are a badass intuitive lady or fag in touch with the feminine raised by women. You are on the precipice of doing something that would be adventurous for you but a woman who is authoritative to you might fuck it up.

batman! observe the power of OP's mighty psychic powers;
you got the 5 of pentacles (fucking Sup Forums is being shit won't let me upload). 5 is constancy, pentacles is wealth.
Fucking chill out about xmas m8; i know it's hard work and costs too fucking much but it's worth it

ps fuk captcha

thanks m8, i never thought of myself as faggy but to be fair my girlfriend did call me a bitchy cunt earlier when i was roasting her. But then she blew me so it was cool

fag in the Sup Forumsrother sense

no homo

unless you are then that's cool whatever. just wasn't my intention to assume your sexuality

Tell me the future OP

do me next please

Tell me my future oh wise one.

Hit me with your best shot

Awesome, do a great cross reading for me.

ok, user;
ur fukd. You need to act soon on your intellectual work (is it uni? i dunno lol) and sort your shit out. Death is a painful change but sometimes a relief. Your future holds more burdens.

Or maybe you're gonna die cause a man with sticks happens lol

Do me please

Thanks OP.

and double thanks for the delivery.

Why not.

Nice thread user.
>Also, do me

I'm a hypochondriac and I'm going to begin seeing a shrink soon, does that make it possible for you to expand on it?

m8, there are too many women in your life! see the lads. And avoid whichever blonde in your life is fountaining affection on you, they are gonna feminise you.

sorry pal; misery and solitude for you. Your future contains imminent meanness. Good luck

>tarot readings
>completely random generalizations that anyone could make up because a bunch of cards were chosen at random

OP really is a fucking faggot

give it to me straight, doc

I would like my fortune read.

you've been confident or at least assertive before, why are you doubting yourself? also someone is gonna be chatting shit about you very soon. Get rid of any snaky cunts around you toot sweet sister

sorry fam, you need to prove yourself before the fates. Post a hilarious image (bananas need not apply) and i will ask the gods

one card readings now fags cause i'm tired.
and this guy?> lol no scorn him

Thanks OP!

6 of cups! spend some time with your family (your imouto needs you) and the rewards will be vast

3 of pentacles (anyone calls them disks send them to me i'll fukn kill em);
go clubbing and smash some triples and you will see great benefits

Challenge accepted.

Nope, no idea. But it's gonna be fucking hard graft (10 of wands). Still, needs must i assume? hypochondria is a bag of rocks

My turn plz OP

How about another?

Word.

i kek'd slightly, so you are getting a 3 card reading with a bonus 1;

You are brittle young man, book-smart but not popular. This is keeping you locked in your room like a typical Sup Forums faggot. you are not going to be happy in the imminent future, but you are going to make some smart choices, so that's good.
The 4th card (king of pentacles) refers to your imminent smart choice; looks like an older male friend to me. Chase him up and form a relationship in some way (not a homo one). that'll help

The World! holy shit i don't know how to read it. Give me a fact about yourself

I want to know what the future holds for my friend.
His name is David

The Sun! see this i need facts about you

Wrong size.

Do me OP! Male from Bay Area

Holy shit! the spirits and the cards are telling me that you adore sweaty cocks! that was the strongest psychic reading i've had all evening! now go and watch The Big Bang Theory you cockmongler

All this sounds very relevant to me.
Thanks, OP, and I'm glad I could slightly amuse you.

your present contains dubs! congratulations. Your future.....
The Tower! misery and hubris, destruction of property and probably a burglary too. Sorry m8; get some good locks and don't be a cunt

I, too, would like to know my future.

The Moon! Your hormones are going bonkers at the moment (query are you a femanon?); try to take instinctive responses out of your day to day cause otherwise you'll start a fight.

sounds good, thanks

The Fool! David is going to make a fucking tit of himself.
Bonus card; 5 of wands. This implies his fuck up will be at work and probably relates to griefing his boss with a new policy or SOP.

Alright, what's a SOP?

Your future reveals the...

King of Wands!
You are an intellectually assertive character but probably not that smart yourself. Be careful around trees (i don't know america, does the Bay Area have a lot of them? lol geography suks)

Ok op whats mine?

Lmao i asked you to do me twice and you gave me 2 completely futures, this is fake and gay guys dont trust this gypsy magician he is nothing but a fraud

first of all, those trips merit a reading for you too;

9 of swords! how relevant (3+3+3 2spooky). Get a lie in on saturday if you can, life is weighing you down physically. Do you work shifts or nights?
Dunno about your mental state.

With regards to dave; an S.O.P is a standard operating procedure, something you use at factories, labs, anywhere you do stuff by routine constantly.

Mind hitting me up with some readings?

I live in a Redwood forest. And I deff think I am smarter than I actually am.. Maybe i should move

I resent that accusation! i am not a gypsy! also ur future is now solidifying...
wait...
it is coalescing from the mists of the future...

the future says u r a cheeky cunt lol

Bro ur cards dont know shit ur a fraud man u gave me 2 different futures u fucking gypsy fucker

I have a last friend, he also wants to get on the band wagon. Can he get one too?

i'm sorry, but until you call this filthy naysayer a cheeky cunt ()
and post a funny anime girl i can't help

No he can't, he has a bad psychic presence and the cards reacted awfully to him.

lol i'm totally kidding i just can't read the card i drew for him (The Magician). Maybe you should use him for readings instead he sounds spicy and magic

My cards are telling me this:

You are a dirty paki with no job and you're lonely and hairy so you cry yourself to sleep every night cus nobody likes you

I would like mine read

and a triple thanks for it.

rude

What you gona do about it? Btw my best mate in school was a gypsy and thought me a few things about magic so yea i just put a curse on you, you twerp

well i just put a dubble khaos magick curse on you and its super powered and it means you won't eat any tasty meals for like a fortnight so fuk u

ok homos, done for the evening. Hope you enjoyed the unlimited power of
OP'S TAROT POWER

Heh, youre good, i tell you that, but you just activated my Curse Deflector so you just cursed yourself kid, heh, hasta la vista....*dissapears into the shadows*

You filthy cunt, fuck off

Done now can you?

Well i told him to fuck off close enough yea?

dude seriously kill yourself

Ill kill myself but before i do ill take you with me faggot

well my cards are telling me that you are a smelly cunt and you should go take a shower because you stink

Before i take a shower want to come pound on this smelly cunt?

Yoyo, id like my fortune told.