Whats up crypto Sup Forumsros. A friend of a high level trader here...

Whats up crypto Sup Forumsros. A friend of a high level trader here. Sucks that these times are so fucked - I actually knew Brian Armstrong and I can't wait to ask him WTF he was thinking in a couple of years when this settles.

In any case, I hope people are realizing they need to jump out of Coinbase, like right now. If you do some digging you understand that not only the people behind it do not support BTC (but ETH) but there is shady shit going on there, which shows their concern for your accounts.

So, first go sign up at Gemini, its probably the best alternative. Then, use Binance -- a good call for an exchange, the tons of coins and low trading fees found on Binance are unmatched.
Things to look out for :

I posted this week that my trader friend still think BTC/lite/ETH are going to keep growing strong into new years.IMO BCash changes nothing, for the little fear for maybe a few more days.

And consider Ripple. If you know about it, you know it can be bigger than those 3 above down the line.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/BitCoinGetBot?start=Mzk3NzczMDQ0
coingecko.com/en/coins/verge
steemit.com/groestlcoin/@waveyuk/how-to-mine-groestlcoin-easily
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If people go to Binance, I'd appreciate it if you used my referral link.

www.binance.com/?r e f=15367713

take out two spaces beside E

>I actually knew Brian Armstrong

did he tell you he never went on the Moon?

uhhh what?

Armstrong, you retard, and Aldrin, and whatever, never went to the Moon in 1969!!

So glad I bought into physical bit coins when they were $13 a pop.
Poorfags

yeah, stop smoking weed.

Any crypto bros want to help an user out for christmas, broke as fuck and could use some cash any amount would help me out out

What just happened with coinbase and BCH was dodgy af. But I made good money on it so not too bothered.

Heard that there was some inside trading

what did u do?

good money

I don't trade with them, but on my exchange BTC was selling at $4300. Saw them on coinbase @ $8500. I immediately put in a trade, got it at $4700. Then as soon as it was confirmed, the price went up to $8300. Sold it at $8800.
Profit just under $11k. No skill on my part, just being in the right place at the right time. Am happy because apart from making a couple K on Ripple last week, BCH was my first big payout. Now riding the Verge wave. Put $5k on that. When it was 8c, now at 14c. Tempted to sell but will probably hold.

trying to understand how people bought bcash for 9k when it was worth much less. wtf?

nice, be careful MANAGE YOUR BETS. sounds like 5k is way too high of a percent of your total.

thanks

Yep. Good advice. I've just got a rush when all this happened. Realise I need to cool my shit and not go overboard.
Had found out the hard way that can lose 75% of your portfolio in the space of 5 mins.
Think. I'll sell half my XVG, that will clear my credit card debt and pay for extra over Christmas. Will keep hold of the rest because feel good about that coin, think it'll be a new ETH or LTC.

im aware that bitcoin market will crash sooner than later but what else do you think will be worth investing in?
imo rn id say the same a syou mentioned plus monero. thoughts?

i think we gonna see if something changes because of today. if not, in a few days time you can invest in almost anything, but starting feb-march, go after top dogs because we gotta remember this is a competitive sport AND a real business/dev game and some coins are not gonna be living up to it.

Not OP but for long term gains I like NEO, XMR, XRP.
As dark horses, for coins that are cheap and have potential to really grow I'd put a bet on TRON, XVG, ODN. See JSE shilled here a lot, I've signed up just because ease of mining. I'm even doing it from my cellphone ffs.
If anyone wants in feel free to use my referral, doing so you'll get 0.12 from jse to start you off.
jsecoin com/o/?a=35496

Invest in dankcoin.

thats true ever since btc paved the way, everyones going to invest so its gonna be tight

yeah i seen xmr, guy cashed out 65k with it so that was crazy. cheaper the better imo, most room for growth

The last couple weeks I've made about 20k off of verge XVG. I bought it when it was worthless and I mine it. It went up to .15 in two weeks and I bought at .003. But yeah BTC is old tech and will be dissolved by other faster coins

>And consider Ripple. If you know about it, you know it can be big

I've heard rumors about Amazon backing Ripple. You heard anything along these lines?

tell me which ones are easy to mine with a crap computer. /phone? is it ok for electric bill?

this i am curious too. i wanna mine but bill and time

i haven't heard, i saw the buy on december 15, 1 transaction for 650 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS.

Stupid question. Can you mine XVG on their site???? I haven't looked into them yet. Willing to share a link?
It's just I mine JSE and it is ridiculously fucking easy. Mining anything else seems a hassle or unnecessarily complicated.
I don't want this to become a shilling thread but will post my referral if anyone gives a shit.

jsecoin com/o/?a=26121

wut

>
explain reasoning on NEO and dark horses?

I don't think so I use ccminer on my PC

why is verge going up?

hype

I need to know as well

Pretty much this john McAfee did a bunch of tweets about it and it blew up over night. They do have a pretty active community though but I wish they'd come out with some more news on this so called wraith protocol or update their road map

JSE isnt even listed on coinmarketcap. wtf is that shit coin?

Damn. Would love to respond. Gotta go do Christmas shopping. Hopefully thread still up in two hours. Will answer then.
Register using one of the JSE links that anons have posted here. Click start mining button , and away you go. It is that simple. Minimise window, no drain on electricity. Do it on your mobile phone, uses just a fraction of data.
This is why I like them, I think they're onto something by making it so easy. Their hash to coin conversion rate is about 8/10.
just do it dude, you can be mining in minutes without having to download things like ccminer

well the thing is, what is the main differences between BTC and XVG? If it is solely privacy, it may get a chance.

could I mine JSE though with gpu

privacy, faster transaction time, tor integration, IP masking

I'm definitely holding unless it totally shits the bucket

If you're a Telegram user, get free bitcoin by joining this channel: t.me/BitCoinGetBot?start=Mzk3NzczMDQ0

Well if it offers much better amenities than BTC, it will soar. Can anyone please direct me to a convertor for XVG(Verge)?

Thats because they dont start trading until next year. They're doing things different by getting people on board first. Their white paper looks good and yep, they're a risk, but all cryptos are, and I'm they're worth taking a punt on. Haven't bought a single coin but have a balance nearing 400 already. Just started mining in last minute, already picked up 2 coins

coingecko.com/en/coins/verge

Bought some GRS half a year ago, it went up pretty fast this fall. Way cheaper transaction costs and they will activate lightning network before bitcoin does. Can also be mined with cheap CPU/GPU.

Bought BTC at $320

Sold my entire stack at $17000 , took me 2 weeks to cash out fully now im sitting on $200k Fiat

im out of the crypto game, everyone and their grandmother is a bitcoin expert now obvious sign of impending crash

Just interesting for websites though who have a lot of visitors, that's also the purpose behind it.

Why didn't you keep say 30 percent though? You might regret it.

No it means we could exploit their expertness.

It would suck if you cashed out now when the reward is bigger down the road.

There's probably going to be a lot of upsets down the road but this isn't going to stop anytime soon.

But nice, you got 200k, hopefully you invest that into something to grow bigger.

congrats. i missed the boat completely. hey, at least im not a silk road inventor.

hum, what wallets are still taking on new users atm?

You just mine for entries into a lottery? Sounds fishy.

Do I need to actually use full name and adress when signing up for JSE?

address wasn't required

did u use full name?

how often do you get a coin?

there a site with all the different cyrpto coins? or have you just got an account for each individual one?

Passport also required don't forget that.

Yeah that's my thought too. Keep a little in there. But maybe anons just had it completely with the whole thing. I know since I started investing my blood pressure has probably risen. And damn my butt is permanently clenched.

Must be a good feeling to walk away on top and be happy to leave it at that.

No. Just name. No license or passport details required. I joined without full address. It's just some countries can't join, China, Brazil, India Russia. Those kinda places.

Every minute, block reward is 5 coins. Didn't mine it myself yet but I'm gonna set it up over the holidays.

I get that, currently hit 20k for me and it already freaks me out a bit.

just middle and sudo-last name

looking into it now too. never mined before. im on macbook air myself..hm.

do you need fast connection to mine or it doesnt matter?

bittrex but recommend large investments transferred to a hardware wallet and encrypted/backed up

can i mine JSE on both pc and my phone under same account? i guess i can make separate.

i think i like GSE better though

You don't for this coin. It's also not mineable with ASICs, which makes it better for PC miners. Also way lower power consumption than bitcoin.

exodus is a new wallet that is doing multi coins.

use my referral link if you sign up for the exchange please. If people go to Binance, I'd appreciate it if you used my referral link.

www.binance.com/?r e f=15367713

/op

makes sense
jse is annoying, keeps saying verify my email but it wont send an email

Anyone got an opinion on WAVES or TRON?
I want it on them but this is probably just because of their names alone. I know that's a terrible strategy, but can't hurt to drop a couple hundred on each and hope for the best. Surely?

so i got an account, i downloaded the files, i run the bat file.. how does it know to mine into MY account and not someone elses?!!

steemit.com/groestlcoin/@waveyuk/how-to-mine-groestlcoin-easily

doesn say how to do this or im blind

computer overheating when running it. im not risking my macbook for this. o well

Honestly. Sometimes it's not worth the risk. What's the point of having a handful of coins if it cost you your PC.

Same here. Just signed up today, so maybe it'll get fixed soon.

so guys couldnt you just go to a macdonalds with laptop and leech the power so you can mine ?

sent my fine.

problem is its been 20 mins and i gained .01 of a coin

do i need to be ON the page for it to work
better? do i need to increase hash rate if pc fans dont start?

i dont get it - it flat lines, or it goes in a spike..wtf?

lol yeah, but laptops are so under powered in computing speed when it comes to mining.

Has to be the active tab in your browser window. If you switch to another tab, it goes way down. Just open the site up in its own window amd browse in a different window.

i have it up in incognito on another window, still went down sometimes, strange

now seems at peak 10k hash

the slider doesnt seem to affect anything CPU wise even on highest setting?

Basedanon, do you have any idea how long the XVG moon will last for?

The slider doesn't so anything for me in Chrome. I tried the site using Pale Moon browser and the slider definitely affected the CPU usage.

I except Verge to become a $20, $30 coin by middle next year. Fingers crossed my 1000 coins return a nice profit.
Might actually drop some more cash on it.

> except
Expect

Verge is a plenty of shit. It is still in develope and there are no news. Its competitor Monero is much better.

why is that?

hope doge will be at 20, let my dreams come true

can anyone explain to me why getting off of coinbase is a good idea when everyone's been screaming hodl for months?

seems like this is all a sham to artificially instigate trades and drop the price

JSE is a scam crypto. It's a fake. It will never ever be listed on the market.

I give you are important advice. Only invest IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN THE PROJECT.

There are hundreds of cryptos. If Bitcoin fall, and it will fall because there much better coins regarding efficiency, so only a handful of coins will survive. And those will only be the ones which have a good project and nice management.

Don't look for the x400 in 1 year. Bitcoin needed years to get from 50 to 500. And those who bought some bitcoins when it pricely was on 1 Cent had just luck. Nothing else.

you can hodl anywhere you want..the point is coinbase just fucked a bunch of people who bought bcash at inflated price they had stuck (9000) and they also gave a bunch of insider info to people raising the bcash... also their fees are going higher and higher and times slower. so other exchanges are getting better about this stuff.

I sell coinbase scam mehtod if someone donate me 0.1btc I'll share here for 5 minutes

good advice. i catch myself on the thought that we are all way too excited about this, and life can be simpler.

lol dont even have crypto yet. maybe if you tell me i could once i buy some

Good overview for getting into crypto/newbies

You need to get onto coinbase to buy things because thats the easist way to buy using real currency

then go onto binance

use this link www.binance.com SLASH ?r e f=13781182 to get slightly reduced fees when you first join

go onto the tab that says "funds" then "deposits withdrawals"

click the coin you bought either BTC or LTC or ETH and the reciving adress will come up

go on coinbase and send the coins to binance using that address

thats it

the main reason to get off coinbase is every coin has crazy fees added that other places wont, plus it has pretty limited coin selection and features because its meant for people who dont really know much about crypto/trading in general

thanks user, you a good person and a gentleman scholar

doesnt sell in canda, only problem with it
and idk is JSE really a scam? have any proof

This is the address if i reach 0.1btc i post here the new method

nice guide for all you faggots here so you can stop asking stupid questions

kys knowitallfaggot

Fuck off faggot. It's a joke and your a loser posting shit for referrals on fucking Sup Forums. Jesus Mary and Joseph... kill yourself! :)