Make Sup Forums great again

YOU ARE NOW AWARE YOU ARE BEING MASSIVELY RED PILLED BY """invading""" Sup Forums

Fuck these massive faggots and take back this board. These nu-Sup Forums, reddit cucks, and paid shills are trying to sew discord among us. Remember where you are, and remember who are the enemies.

These threads
>is x degenerate
>redpill me on x
>would you racemix with x
>trump wants to deport THIS
>really makes you think...
>liberal cuck threads with fat asses or tits as the op pic
>Sup Forums btfo
>im a x now
>eternal anglo
>islam "appreciation"
>dat boi
>how can white men compete
>omg cucks in videogames
>BASED milo
>current year
>r the donald
>leddit
>feminism is good

are all threads meant to distract you and slide important shit. Stop posting in these fucking threads. Sage and report. Also, you summerfaggots lurk moar and get with the program.

Sup Forums allows discourse but not rampant shitposting of this level. if you want change fucking stop this shit and stop bumping these fucks. There is no reason this board should be overrun like it is. Do your fucking part if you want to remain here and have some discussion without cunts trying to lead you astray.

Lets redpill the shills and the summerfaggots.

Clinton Modus Operandi : Turn on those Closest.
youtube.com/watch?v=tOgtMTaG1SY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster

youtube.com/watch?v=FBE3m2D5234

youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA

youtube.com/watch?v=qdP95oSoOFk

youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM

Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvIqT6eCEjM

youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho

youtube.com/watch?v=e7tH_HXfS-8

youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4

youtube.com/watch?v=dadgep_e0Hc

Zionism
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>page 4

Nope.

Eternal Anglo trying to make people follow him again

hey proxyfag when are you going to make your next shit thread?

b u m p

Go back to the cave where you belong Anglo

sry we dont respect the opinions of people from muslim communist countries in Sup Forums

Anglos are the cancer we were all warned about

the autism is strong in you faux-hanz

Creepy crawly anglos

ok so let me get this straight

you hate islam because of terrorism
but you think terrorist attacks are jewish false flags

you hate muslims
but you hate israel who is killing them
or in reverse
you hate jews
but you hate palestinians who are killing them

make your mind up

>he doesn't know how ineffective he is

What is hide post faggot?

Test

I'm a yank now? Wtf!!

straya stop being a cunt

islam is shit because its a zealous death cult that was spawned from the christian-judeo devil. a cult that is the diametric opposite of the christian values that western civilization used to make empires

judaism is shit because they are greedy fucks who desire power over everyone and think anyone not jewish is fucking cattle and use them the way they see fit

this, we need to take the board back from degenerate anglos trying to sow discord among us

remember, with anglos and jews, YOU lose

the classic RoP:
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

If someone has an updated one, please post

Purge Anglo the scourge

this board has no fucking moderation. the only time you see something culled is a roll jpg or cp. every single fucking rule in the sticky is ignored. redditors run wild espousing the greatness of their stupid shit, dumbass Sup Forumsedditors spam milo all fucking day. we need to fix this stupid shit

Bump because seeing those
>threads
Makes me a sad man

than you kiwi, seems like only you and straya are fed up with this shit as much as i am

i dunno man, if i make a shitposting thread i get banned within 5 minutes

maybe if its reckless Sup Forums tier shitposting. im moreso talking about the shit threads in the op that are either obvious bait or slide threads that break the rules of the sticky/

i dont even know anymore, we have/had some thread up about "who has asian fever" and it was going strong. the levels of discourse are bottom of the barrel and its barely summer.

>page five

Noooope

this is a very long read full of many sources but it is almost mandatory if you want to see what the fuck is going on right now

>Sup Forums being destroy by literal JIDF bots and spammers
>mods doing absolutely nothing about it

Fucking christ man

Where do we even go now that the mods are voluntarily letting this board get shit-posted into oblivion?

The only alternative forum is some honey pot site ran by corrupt autistic /r/eddit faggots and some midget in a fucking wheel chair.

We're fucked if the mods want to continue letting the bots ruin the board.

honestly the only place i can think of is EDF2 but you have to wade through the autism and hope the mods dont become cucked over time (though i doubt they will, you never know).

Did you ever think people respond to threads like those (and this) out of boredom and enjoy the shitposting?

Like my post for instance. Despite my pit bull having physically attacked my children I still keep her around...just because.

>come to Sup Forums
>say something against the cousin fucking narrative
>muh shill
>muh flag
>muh nigger
>muh bernout
>muh gb2reddit
>muh bitch emperor is going to build le wall
"""""red pilling"""""

I think I'll pass on that suggestion.

what a great insightful post

sure, be bored. go shitpost somewhere else. i dont come to a politics board so i can discuss what trannies are fuckable (as in the thread that is up right now/was up just a second ago). other boards always complain about muh Sup Forums boogeymen and Sup Forums leaning views get bans from other board mods. the shit on Sup Forums shouldnt be allowed to pile up here, that is reserved for Sup Forums, /r9k/, and /trash/

its pretty rough around the edges but its very niche and a small community. could be viable since it allows all form of discourse and the moderation isnt shit. but like you said earlier, without Sup Forums being rejuvenated our options are fucked

>go shitpost somewhere else
>not about politics or news

I'll assume you'll be deleting your own shitpost then and I don't have to report it.

:^)

k then cousin fucker
i love people of all races, muslims are some of the nicest folks in the world and the jews are genuinely some of the most based people ive met.
tell me again why i should support the fuckface trump and pander to your bitchy neo nazi cousin fucking agenda

shoo shoo

interracial threads - some nigger from world star

hillary/bernie threads - some jew from reddit

trans/gay/women - some tumblrina dyke

they make 80% of the threads now. Sup Forums just likes the bait and actual news events just slide right down. i do try to bump those.

>wah i dont like you for having a different opinion than me wah
>go away wah
abloo bloo bloo get rekt faggot cocksucking bith nigger

Bumping
For you summerfags who don't know how to reply to a thread without bumping it, type sage into the options box and it won't bump the thread

shoo shoo

thats just what they want you to think!

wake up! the real enemy is right before us!

>this is literally a trump nigger's best argument

oh look a poor moonbat is mad people aren't buying his moonbat shit
tell me how has running around shouting GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW worked for you idiots the last 40 years?

shoo shoo

The imageboard format is the only thing that doesn't make my brain hurt to interact online with these days.

Unfortunately the only person that had even the slightest sense of respect for themselves on their community was Moot and even he lost that eventually.

I don't think we're ever going to see another community like what Sup Forums used to be in our lifetimes.

Guess this is it. That last few people that are still hanging around here will slowly be driven off by the constant organized raids against this board spamming interracial cuckolding bullshit and all other kinds of easily bannable offenses that the mods refuse to deal with.

Then these "alt-right" personalities and liberals will capitalize on our lack of communication and brain wash idiots into supporting retarded shit now that there won't be any way to expose the retardation with the sheer force that Sup Forums was capable of pulling off.

i always recognize this pro-homo leftist from malaysia ... I had hoped you died from a mudslide, AIDS, malaria or something by now.

its sad that youre right leafbrother. i wont be surprised when Sup Forums is erased from Sup Forums and hiro proclaims that Sup Forums will now be a safe space.

even the sampson option of raiding /mlp/ seems impossible. Sup Forums is cucked and no ones willing to help stop it

>[s4s] had enough with Sup Forumss bullshit and tried many times to derail threads with frogposting and dub checking
>eventually forced the mods to allow them here because some dumbass newfags fell for the trap and think the cancer is part of the board's culture and spergs whenever the mods stopped them from having fun
>Sup Forums literally became cancer: the board where the normal argument here breaks all the listed fallacies in the sticky

It's gonna be real funny if it happened to you instead.

mmm really makes me think

> Implying pol is anything but a containment board to keep conspiratard BS off of Sup Forums

your shitposting has no power here malaria

>y-you have no power here!
>p-please stop posting! you're hurting my fragile feelings!
>stop it right now or i'll call the mods on you!
They dont call Trump the Bitch Emperor for nothing.

youre only helping to bump the thread friendo

>i have no brain yet i must speak

Pls kys ok thx

Fuckin pot calling the kettle there, Canada.

nice try anglo proxy

i thought you wanted to sage the thread, autist.

>i have no brain yet i must speak
neck yourself, bitch pussy

>>eternal anglo

ETERNAL

Nice try, beady OP