No feels thread?

no feels thread?

feels thread.

c'mon user, what's wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/0785823115/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/Revell-Germany-Battleship-Bismarck-Plastic/dp/B003E47HLE/ref=sr_1_4?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1513817302&sr=1-4&keywords=battleship model kit
muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Tale_of_Sand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everything.

Bumbing

Life is wrong

Bamp

more like stupidity

stupidity is a feeling

tfw no gf

Yoooo Coheed feels are good feels

i love u

fuck...

Why do I feel sad and lonely, when I'm completely not lonely and have every reason to be happy?

Girlfriend of 3 years just broke up with me so she can move back to and "grow on her own" in her home country of the Philippines.

Sucks. She's planning on coming back in 2024/25 but no clue what will happen then. Obviously it's best that she's out of the country so I don't have to think about her but still.

move on. immediately. I know it's fucking painful and miserable but it will be worse to hang on to the hope that everything will go back to normal in 2025 only to discover that she's moving back with a husband and two kids.

Depression, boredom, self-loathing ?
"Happiness" can be crushing if you feel like you're not making the most of it or feel like you don't deserve it

Depression is a miserable cunt.

i wanna die every day of my life :D

>thanks mom and dad for bringing me into this world !

i hope i die this christmas or before christmas, or tomorrow or even right now, theres nothing else i want more in this world than dying

This

>be me 17 year old
>get into computer
>learn C++
>now 18 years old
>wanna be a haxxor
>study everything about computers
>now 19 years old
>cant hack and realize i wasted my time
>realize i need someone to work with so i lear
>nobody i know is good with computers
>tfw i know i will never accomplish my dream

>>tfw i know i will never accomplish my dream
Congrats user, you've just entered the shitshow that is existence.

No gf

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Deleting all the pictures of us and forgetting everything. Keeping a couple sentimental things along with all my other exes things in a box (no problem with this), but it's just right now that hurts.

I've gone through this before, mind you not to this extent, longest relationship was around a year, so I can get over it eventually. The tough part is now and I know if I look at anything to do with her, It'll make it even harder.

I have zero hopes for 2025, and that's far enough away that I'll most likely go through a number of relationships and forget altogether about her, but if the opportunity presents itself and she's the same person she was when she left, I'd give it a chance to see where it goes. That isn't on my mind at all now though.

You and me both. I seriously think life is just a fucking chore. I would rather have not been born.

There are moments I like, I do things I enjoy... but it's not enough to make it worthwhile. I'm just a bit sick of it now

Why the fuck did the universe have to evolve such shitty creatures, I would rather have stayed a single celled organism for all eternity

yea lol, i wish i could go back in time when i was only depressed and not wishing to die everyday, all i can think about is dying, if i dont die soon ill have no choice but to kill myself, everyday i get more and more insane and sooner or later ill just wake up in auto-pilot mode and go jump off a bridge without even realizing what im doing

You sound like you know what you need to do to avoid destroying yourself. Just don't slip. I thought I knew what I needed to do and here I am 2 years later hoping eventually I'll wake up to a text from her. I'm an alcoholic and I've torpedoed every close relationship I've had since she left. Don't be me. Don't ever be me.

No job, no money, no motivation
Had a boyfriend, he left me for a reason I think is silly
my depression is taking control of my life and I just want to quit
and I don't even think anyone would miss me
I don't enjoy anything I used to so I can't even properly distract myself

I would miss you user

>life is just a fucking chore

you said it my man

>There are moments I like, I do things I enjoy... but it's not enough to make it worthwhile.
Goddamn fucking this

>basically got molested in my construction course
>kids only got a week worth of lunch detention
>whole school knows

For the past 2 years i've been feeling completely undesirable, whenever i look someone in the eyes i feel like they're thinking about how much of a loser I am and similar things like that. I can't have conversations with people, when i'm alone i think so much and want to talk about all kinds of things but the moment i'm talking to someone my mind is empty and anxious.
I'm paranoid all the time, i feel like nobody matches with my personality and kind of dislike everyone i meet. I'm jealous of how seemingly easy they have it meeting new people, acquiring loved ones etc.

The worst part is i wasn't like this years ago, i used to be very outgoing and talkative, getting a girlfriend every now and then and having regular sex, but somewhere 2 years ago I kind of snapped into this feeling of loneliness, desperation and paranoia. I've been hurt and bullied alot in the past but that didn't stop me from being normal, but now i just think negative all the time, feeling like life is shit and miserable.
I can't connect to anyone anymore at all and it's eating my up inside, I don't have any personality anymore and just act like i'm confident and happy while i'm at my lowest point in my life. What doesn't help is that i weigh 60kg and am a 23 year old male, and look 18-19. I see people my age looking so much better, so much more mature while I look like this skinny white loser. I didn't give two shits about this back when i was happy but now i just think about it all the time.

Girls my age seem to not really have any interest at all in me anymore, or it's just me being fucked in the head, I don't know.

I don't know anything anymore, i'm so confused about everything and what scares me is that if i'd be able to choose to just vanish and never come back, having no feelings anymore, just like being dead or in a coma, i'd choose it.

>reconnect with old friend over social media
>set up a date to catch up around a drink
>excited to get there, haven't seen her in over a year, remember she was pretty fun
>finally meet up
>start talking about stuff
>realize that she is still on about the same stuff she was before
>she doesn't say anything interesting, just commonplace bullshit
>try and engage conversation on diverse topics, talk about some projects, discoveries
>"haha yeah cool"
>complete and utter boredom
>go home, wonder why the fuck I even bothered
The same thing, every single fucking time.
Why are people so fucking boring ? I've lost all my "friends" because I've come to realize, one by one, that they were all completely uninteresting milquetoast retards with no opinion or passion about anything except surface thoughts and trends. I'm trying to find people with something more but I can't seem to find anyone interesting and that's open to discussion. Hell, the person I connect the most with is my mom. What the fuck is wrong with people ?

>Why are people so fucking boring ?
I ask myself this constantly. I don't want to be a fedorafag autist and say it's because the majority of people are simple-minded fucks that can't actually imagine how to have an engaging conversation, but that's how I feel about it. When I meet someone who can actually talk to me I latch on so fucking hard because it's so goddamn rare.

Well, it's kind of true. But really it just means that you do prefer solitude because people are far more unpleasant. I admit, I'd like a group of close friends and a girl who loves me, but no one ever was that for me because no one ever liked me. Solitude is better than being around the people I've met, even if I wouldn't choose it all the time in a perfect world.

Let's share some happy feels, anons

>tfw there are people in my life that genuinely care about my health and wellbeing
>tfw I am important to people outside of my family
>tfw people voluntarily spend their time with me because they sincerely enjoy my company
>tfw I am loved by so many people and I love them

>Last week, celebrating end of finals with my buddy Steven and his gf
>him and I are sharing a 12 pack, he's also drinking chocolate wine with his gf
>We both have 6
>He says to his gf "I'm going to give user some wine because he is our friend" even though I didn't pay for the wine
>He has no idea how much that impacted me and made me feel special
>Love you, steven

No, fuck you. Feels are about being miserable. Stop fucking gloating.

sad shit

Don't be sad, user, I love you

I realized I treat people the way I imagine I'd treat myself, if they saw me the way I see myself. I am an asshole to them, and I never give them a chance, becuase I don't think I'm worth one.

I'm not even seriously saying that they're all morons, because some can be smart, but it's incredibly depressing to see what people care about.
It's always vapid, ridiculous bullshit. I feel like no one enjoys art anymore, no one wants to create or imagine stuff if it's not for "glory" or money. I wanna connect with people and try and stimulate each other's minds but it seems people don't want to learn and do stuff.

I've got friends in similar situations as you, so I know how tough it can be.

If you thought you knew what you needed to do, why have you let yourself go like this? Have you tried pursuing anything casual with anyone else? It's really easy to feel lonely and then let yourself just hate everyone else because of your lonely feeling.

>I feel like no one enjoys art anymore, no one wants to create or imagine stuff if it's not for "glory" or money.
This shit right here. If you can't monetize it, it's worthless and you're a fag for being interested in it. Makes me fucking sick

;___;

I've been thinking a lot about killing myself lately.

It's a good feeling when a close buddy of yours does something nice, no matter how small it is. Reinforces your friendship.

Cherish those moments and those people.

I feel like this as well. Im 29 now. I suddenly cut everyone out except for one person. And if someone makes an attempt at connecting, I just walk away from the person

I don't hate everyone else, just me. I try to give other people advice so they don't end up like this.

As much as I'm happy for you if this is true, the user has a point, you're just gloating here
Fuck off, you should feel bad for putting others down

Left the company party early last night because I could feel myself getting tipsy and I know how I get when Im drunk. Went home to drink alone and listen to music. I hate the fact that I enjoy being alone more than being with others.

Isn't it fucking obvious?

I wanted to learn to make marbled paper because that shit looks fucking sick, and it seems like everyone I talk to about it is only concerned by "what for?" and I only get puzzled looks when I answer "because I find it beautiful". Is it so fucking hard for people to understand you can want to make art and learn stuff without it having a purpose ?
Still gonna do it, just disappointed with people again.

Why is that, user ? It's perfectly OK to like being alone. Often it's better.

My gf broke up with me today. I got drunk to forget but now it's beginning to set in. Fuck me.

Even less obscure shit is laughed at. I love music, writing, poetry, the arts in general. But if I bring any of that up to people the first thing they ask is "What kind of money can you make from that?" I don't fucking know, I don't give a good goddamn. I just want to do things that I love that make me happy. When I play shows for nothing or show people stuff I've written and I see their faces light up, or when they come up to me and tell me that they appreciate what I've tried to do and get across in my writings or music or whatever, that's my payment. But apparently I'm "immature" and "childish" for thinking like that. Well fuck off. I know what makes me happy, and if what makes me happy isn't ever going to allow me to live a decent lifestyle then I don't give a fuck about living at all.

Because in situations when you're with others all you can do is think about leaving and being alone. If youre with others that do enjoy your company, it just makes them feel bad and makes them feel like they did something to you

Well that shows what a good guy you are then.
Looking out for others before yourself is dangerous though. Sometimes you have to be selfish and realize you can't please everybody especially if you can't please yourself.

I haven't been in your situation, but I've been feeling bad at times after certain life events and felt the best thing was to cut everyone out for a week or so and just go somewhere. Not sure what your financial situation is like but taking a small trip to somewhere new, even the next city over, can help change your view on life.

Why's that?

I'm right there with ya man. Drink one for me.

I bought a Gustave Dore book recently and tried talking to a few people about it, showing the etches and how detailed and beautiful they are, particularly the Divine Comedy pieces. People were just wondering why I would buy an art book at all

>Looking out for others before yourself is dangerous though. Sometimes you have to be selfish and realize you can't please everybody especially if you can't please yourself.
This is what I focus on out of your post, because I know it to be true. I just can't do it. I don't even know how to attempt to give a shit about myself. Like I'm not just being an edgy crying fuck, I literally don't know how to do it.

Thanks user, likewise. Be well.

>People were just wondering why I would buy an art book at all
I like building models. It fulfills me, for the length of time I'm working on the model I forget about everything. Nothing else exists but me and that model. That's something that's beautiful to me, and no one else gets it. They ask me if I'm selling the models or something. Fuck money. It's just something that makes me feel alive, and precious few things do that.

I was right where you were at the beginning of 2016. I feel that agony, brother. I'll do a shot for you.

tbh I'm pretty much at peace with it now, but it's still a hard pill to swallow
>Gustave Dore
my fucking nigger
these etchings are awesome, I used to use them all the time to do edits and glitch art, I'd kill to get a nice edition with only his work

If it helps at all, it'll hurt a lot less next time.

I haven't felt another human touch for almost 11 years now.

Not even an artfag, but I just looked him up and recognized a shitload of the etchings. That shit is banging

>Had a really bad breakup with a girl 5 years ago
>several shitty dating experiences since then.
>Slowly let my soul turn black and began hating women and the world.
>Coworker sets me up on a blind date about a week and a half ago and it goes extremely well.
>We have so much in common and get along amazingly, but I'm being cautious.
>Go over to her house one night and we start making out after a movie.
>She starts grinding on my dick
>tell her I have a condom and she takes off her clothes.
>Things get really fucking awkward
>she says she doesn't want to continue
>talk for a while
>start making out again
>tells me to finger her while she jerks me off
>eventually ask her if she wants to go all the way
>go all the way
>next date is really awkward
>date after goes really well
>talk about what we want out of a relationship and that we do in fact want one with each other
>the very next day she comes over
>ithinkweshouldjustbefriends.exe
>haven't talked to her since

I can feel myself slipping back into my constant state of hatred and soul crippling depression. I don't know why I thought I could be happy... I'd kill myself if I wasn't such a fucking coward

>be me
>8 years old
>live in awesome city with a lot of friends
>Dad's office closes down
>moving.jpg
>go to silicon valley
>Don't fit in
Fast forward to middle school
>make some friends
>naive
>think I can trust them
>reveal crush to "friends"
>They spread it around entire school
>Some of them even take it as far as asking her out without my knowledge
>She is not pleased
>rejected.jpg
>bullying ensues
>along with it comes depression
>Become reclusive
Fast forward to high school
>Get terrible grades
>School is infested with gooks, toxic academic climate
>complete social outcast
>No real friends
>pretty sure mom is starting to hate me
>mfw I'm a complete failure
>Fuck my life

Honestly considering suicide at this point. I'm stuck in this shithole for another 2 years, and I don't have the energy to do this anymore.

Thanks man, are you at least in a better situation now?

Well i already had this before, really thought i did it right this time. Guess not.

Man I just started painting models again too. Leftover shit from when I was 12 and played warhammer and 40k, I'm having a blast. Check out this dude !

>Thanks man, are you at least in a better situation now?
Nope, not at all, but that's mostly because I lost faith in myself and life in general and haven't put in much effort. Don't get to that level. You can always better yourself no matter how shitty your situation is.

That's actually pretty sick nigga. I used to play 40k with my best friend but we were poorfags so we just used army men and big ass dinosaur toys as proxies because the models are so goddamn expensive.

looks good desu

The ones he did for Paradise Lost are the cream man
I'm glad to know you like it too
I think the book that raised the most eyebrows in my collection is a complete edition of Winnie the Pooh and other works from Milne, with original drawings and all
People will just laugh at it and dismiss it as a children's book, but it's a masterpiece

This is the book I bought, not because I'm into religion, but I always found religion based art to have so much love and attention and passion put into it.

amazon.com/gp/product/0785823115/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Im thinking of buying this now

amazon.com/Revell-Germany-Battleship-Bismarck-Plastic/dp/B003E47HLE/ref=sr_1_4?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1513817302&sr=1-4&keywords=battleship model kit

Does anyone know of any services where you can hire someone to kill you? I can't go through with it, and I don't want to see it coming.

Thanks Sup Forumsros

I seen this, somewhere recent. Thought it might be relevant.
It went something along the line of this...

:- At some point when you were younger, you and your friends all went out to play together for the last time,
and non of you new it.

>I think the book that raised the most eyebrows in my collection is a complete edition of Winnie the Pooh and other works from Milne, with original drawings and all
Who the fuck would laugh at that? That's something I'd like to have. Winnie the Pooh is a classic. Not even from a children's book perspective but just as an early example of that type of long-lasting literature. That dumbass bear will be forever lodged in the pantheon of fictional literature gods.

Sorry to hear that, once the motivation falls away it's a real fucking challenge to pull yourself up again. I hope you have a better time next year. Cheers.

Focus on what makes you happy. If nothing makes you happy, then do something new. When I'm feeling miserable and down, I tend to not give a fuck what I do, which opens the doors to trying new things.

If something makes you upset, get rid of whatever that is.You mentioned you're hoping your ex calls you one day, well you need to learn to take the positives from the experience you had with her and accept that it's helped you become who you are today, and go with the flow. Fighting back emotions or relying on something to happen that you know deep down won't, will do nothing but hurt you even more and hold you down.

Thank you user, I hope your shit gets better as well. For now I'll raise my glass to you and all the other sad fucks in this godforsaken place, even the ones that aren't here or hide behind masks of anger and mean-spirited posts.

I have a copy of a Tale of Sand

muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Tale_of_Sand

Neat !
I know right, it's a jewel ! My mom got it for me on my 20th bithday and I spent two whole days just staying home rereading it because of how engrossed with it I was

Don't blame yourself for shit like that. Women are a fucking blender of emotions and there's really nothing you can do most of the time.

The fact that you got out there and started dating someone and had a good experience shows that you're capable of doing just that, and capable of having fun. So don't let this shitty experience get you down.

I mentioned earlier in this thread that my girlfriend of 3 years all of a sudden decided she wants to pursue an education and "grow on her own" in the Philippines (we live in Canada now), and she broke up with me to do so. Women hardly ever make sense, but there are a few that get you and a few that really click with you, and you know this to be true.