Have you ever lowered your standards enough to fuck a fat girl? what was it like?

have you ever lowered your standards enough to fuck a fat girl? what was it like?

last thread 404'd but i wanna keep on hearing your stories.

it was disgusting, it made me realize no matter how hard i try, i cant ignore the fact that she is fat and the sex was not that enjoyable. i couldnt really commit to the act and half the time i was just imaging my hot coworker and fucking her instead. it was a nice warm hole for sure.

I like gay girls because you can smack me around a bit and be a dick. But also dem huge ass tittys. Ain’t no party like a fat chick face sitting party.

gay girls? what do you mean?

Yes,it was amazing got really horny on adderall and found a stranger fat chick. She sucked me for like 40 minutes nonstop, fucked for hours after that. Hit it from behind and she started squirting while I was deep inside her. Could feel her juices all around me dripping out her cunt and on my balls, 3 times she came in a total of ten seconds. Best sex ive had

yes, she actually put in effort

A couple weeks back i nailed the fattest girl i have ever fucked on a friday night. It litterally had the realization that my life is not where it should be as a gazed down with weiner cramming her chocolate love tunnel. Thirty three years old and drunkenly pounding on this thing is my idea of a good time. To make matters worst i realize right now that im posting about it here...

itt: fat guy asks fat guys if they fuck (fat girls)

Kek.
#MeToo

Nudes?

a few times. generally worse sex in every way compared to a thin girl

didn't get any, it was just casual sex a few times

You fucking fatter girls on Tuesday nights?

how so? some guys say it's better

Go for fat girls. Softer tits, tummys are fun to grab during sex, and typically lower self esteem so they will appreciate you more.

Chin up Sup Forumsro you're doing a lot better than 99% of these faggots posting trap threads and jerking their virgin meat.

Ive fucked a few fatties in my day. In my experience its perfectly fine the first few times assuming they at least have a pretty face/suck nice dick. But after the novelty of fucking a new person wears off it RAPIDLY becomes fucking repulsive.

THIS.

FUCKING THIS.

More likely to get a STD from fat girl. 3/4s of women nowadays are giving it away. Used to be fat girl just had to put out to compete. Now they have to be extra freaky or riskier to compete.

do they really smell awful? i was thinking of fucking one but now I'm having second thoughts

I take what i can get when i can get it and thats had a range from high to low.

Sex is sex, its always fun to get laid.. But fucking fat chicks comes without bragging rights and the experience itself can be a bit off putting if you arent attracted to them.

Wife is chubby. She fucks so good m8

Nasty

Speaking from personal experience and that of my friends, fat chicks usually have poor hygiene and their pussies stink. And from my own personal observation, the type of guys who have no qualms about them are also the type of guys who given the opportunity will put their dicks in children and small animals.

why would it get repulsive? blowjobs are great

I like all kind of girls, big breasted rather, but i think that fucking all women is delicious af, but not the extreme ones i mean, not obese or anorexic.

i met her when AOL was common in germany (2001).
we were togehther like 3 years and she loved it in the butt and vaginal fisting.
i miss those times.

Be 19 in the end of the year of 2001.
Lowered my standards looking on MSN chat in October of 2001.
Found me a whale who lived down the street from my sister's house.
Gave her my address and her mom dropped her off. She was 23 and lost her license being drunk and went into the ditch.
Got to know somewhat about her in less than a month.
Begged her for sex a few days after thanks giving. To get rid of my V card.
She gave in finally. So I nailed her for a good 1/2 hour. Broke two condoms cause I am not cut.
She enjoyed it. She did not know how to give blowjobs. Tries to suck it like trying to get a golf ball through a garden hose. Found out she does not wash her pussy like she should when I showered with her. So she tasted like piss when I ate her out.
Her asshole also stunk like shit too. I know she never cleaned it either.
Broke up in the middle of January cause she had trust issues and other problems.
So result of that I never hooked up with anyone else. So 0/10 would not do that shit again.

Lrn2greentext, faggot

I do not give a shit about green texting. Too old to give a shit on how to do that.

Cmon, ive smelled disgusting thin girls
Thats an hygiene issue not a complexion one.

No. My current fuck buddy prob a little thicker than ops pic. The girl i managed to nail b4 was ten years younger than me, and a tad smaller than ops pic. Any how the way i see "fat girls" is sorta like i see doing anything that requires the slightest bit of skill. U gotta start off easy (fat) move on to intermediate(mild butterface/low self esteem) then finally hard mode (pretty and fit). Yeah im an asshole i know. I sorta felt like nailing the fatty a couple weeks back made me step backwards in terms of that aspect of my life (courting/nailing women). Any how its been a fucking learning curve as i fucked off my late teens and twenties with my ltr. My only advice is if the girl doesnt have a killer personality to make up for the weight, move on or try to get get her to drop. Even then its a crap shoot since she may blow up again and and fall victim to fat health issues. Hypertension, diabetes, heart attack, stroke, etc.

ex was easily 200, didn't look horrible with her head buried in the sheets, but she every time she rode me, I filled her with cum and she was so dickmatized that she literally wouldn't get off me after I came even if I asked. She said "please just lay here" and get all cutesy while my cum dripped out of her and all over me. Annoyed the shit out of me, ended up breaking up with me because I asked for sex too much or whatever, I loved her but she was a toxic human and didn't have a great body at all. Her mom offered to fuck me one day too. Took me down into her part of the house and tried to unbutton my pants. Well, I'd say the looks run in the family but no one runs in her family. Clearly.

Found the virgin

Fat girls are great user. Much less bitchy and they may actually make you a snack after you're done fucking their brains out.

Fat people fuck better because they know they can't just get by with their looks. 1/3 girls I've been with long term other than hookups have been skinny. Skinny girls that are hot think they're top shit. But then there's fat girls who get too much confidence and start getting mediocre with the sex

intermediates are best

Also the worst sex i had was with a chubby girl but the most fantastic sex i had was a Chubby girl also, so it's relative.

She didn't have that bad of rolls but the big floppy tits turned me off
>Really liked to get fucked and dominated
>Great head
Would do it again.
Never gf though.

Totally true, most chubby girls make good sex effort cause they don't fuck as much as the would like and a lot of Thin girls they think that is enough with having a slim.body and make shit in bed.

>the type of guys who have no qualms about them are also the type of guys who given the opportunity will put their dicks in children and small animals.

You say that it is a bad thing. Don’t knock children and small animals if you have never tried it.

I got one. Found redhead on tinder that wanted to get a drink. I'm all about that carrotpuss so I said yes w/o much hesitation.

Bitch was fucking thick. Bit too fucking much.

Figured I at least get my dick sucked, which I did. Bitch was hungry for it. Lost the stiffers after I gave them buttcheeks a spread. Came in her mouth and drove home with mixed feelings...

mfw

are fat girls really tighter? how come?

Fucking a fat girl is better than jerking off. Getting a BJ from a fat girl is better than that. The ones I've had do it all think they're supernaturally good at it... just agree. They at least put a lot of effort into it!

>lowered standards
Dude, fucking fat girls is fun. I'm not attracted to them but they're fun to play with. Of course you don't go down on them, but they'll love going down on you if you ask politely.

Most of them are quite grateful..some show sjw signs early so its easier to just run for the hills.

why shouldn't you go down on them? how else do you make her orgasm?

Yea, not worth. Fit chicks ride way better and are way tighter.

need someone to talk to tonight. freaky girl teen text me im from new york 845 text me anything babes i send pics also flood me 659 with pics babies 0951

What do we mean by "fat?"
>curvy
>thicc
Even "obesity" has several clinical levels.

If you're looking for someone to pump some cum in, fat chicks are an easy way to do it.

I'm going to fucking a fattie soon but I'm not sure that i'll be able to stay hard. should i be worried? anyone have this happen to them?

who is this girl shes gorgeous

No, but then again, I wouldn't call OP's pic "fat", either. If she's fat, then yeah, many. A lot of thicker girls have better personalities, bigger tits, and are generally more appreciative of you.

>but no one runs in her family
mild kek. was the mother better?

need titties

looks xray-able

she's doesn't look that fat. more?

nice ass, wouldn't say she's fat though. chubby at the most

Love thicker/fat girls. better personalitys, bigger tits, can take a pounding and want more, you can get away with more and they love it. Skinny girls can be lazy fucks too and not all big girls are lazy. If you can't handle a big girl that sounds like you problem.

now now.. pretty sure you never gave much effort.. how else end up with unhygienic girl who gave you pity sex?

so don't sell yourself short! but yeah... KYS

omg this chick is so fineEEEEEEE
cant find sauce

had a fatty hunt me down threw mutual friends. long story short, few months later she randomly sent me a pic of her asshole. Said I could fuck it, so I did. Might do it again soon.

fucked a girl the other night that looked just like slam piggy. i was diamonds and abused all of her holes for hours. nutted in her asshole. shes coming back for more tomorrow

yes, I have. It was actually a good fuck and she gave incredible blow jobs too.

Best cocksucker I ever had was a fatty. Face-fucked her daily for over a year. Came in, swallows cum, leaves.

last time i fucked one SHE FUCKING PISSED ON ME. she said it was squirt and now thinking back on it maybe it was. still i then kicked her out and jumped in the shower.

Sauce?
Who is this chick?

It was a hip crushing experience and I started day dreaming and staring at the roof for an hour

The sex isn't too bad, but they often tend to be a bit mental and the aftermath generally isn't worth it. If you can fuck and chuck, it's definitely better than beating one out...

Pussy. A girl does that, you just take the hint and piss on her back.

Yes, 5/10 but pussy was nice, also super kinky and into anal (like all other fat chicks). I’ve also been with an 8/10 fat chick, best sex 100%.

Damn you fucking nailed it. Had several 1-3 month relationships with chubby girls. It was fun until things got serious.

Also great for one night stands. Over half of the girls I've fucked are fat (as I am).

On the whole, I'd say that the sex is just as good... I just don't get turned on by them randomly or as much.

There have been exceptions, though, and I've dated a few bigger girls that were just gorgeous and kinky and amazing in bed. Would highly recommend if you find one you're attracted to.

Definitely not always true. Fucked maybe 10 fat/chubby chicks, only 2 I remember not being that clean, but if it's just a one night stand no biggy. 5/10 I would brag about for sure.

Im so used to bomb trim that if she isnt hot, i find it difficult to become aroused.

Agreed on the 8/10 girl. She was tall with great legs, huge breasts, and the most amazing face in the world. She was incredible and SO much fucking fun to play with. I still beat off to her, and I live with her.

i would fucking bang her daily

Nope. Fatties shouldn't get to breed, thats why fat people are so unattractive. I'd rather rub one out like a man than fuck some fatty like a beta

This is just not true at all. Remember, a fat woman who is having "no sex", is still getting laid by a couple of guys a year. Probably still more than the average guy.

Yes they “put in more effort” but it still sucks because you look down and you don’t see this smokin hot body you see two pork chops with cellulite and a hole in the middle. Her effort=/= pleasure

Yes and it was the best thing I've ever done. I'm gonna marry her fat ass!

yep its called being drunk

she sucked dick pretty good

this... met a nice girl and got kinda close. she gave great head and had a pretty face aside from the fat.
I went soft while hitting it from behind. her backfat lagged behind the rest of her body movement and i realized how gross she was.
she got upset that and realized I was turned off by her. was not worth it for either of us.

Dated a chubbo for about a year to a year and a half. Honestly didnt even like her much. Never told her I loved her a single time. She would always say it to me and I never said it back. I could tell she didnt love me so that made it easy. She let me do whatever I want whenever I wanted. Fucked like rabbits for an entire year and even recorded some of our escapades. Left her as soon as an attractive girl showed interest in me and ive been dating her for 3 years now. It was alright I guess.

I like chubs ...oc for you guys

back in highschool I had some fat chick come over to hang out in the basement. she ended up sucking my dick but kept wanting to make out. she wasn't great looking so I kept trying to find other things to do and one thing led to another, she was on her back and I started fucking her.

I don't know if it's all fat chicks but this bitch was loose as fuck. I had 3 or 4 fuck buddies in school that I had been hooking up with regularly and this fat cunt was so loose I could barely feel it. Pulled out and tried to titty fuck her flabby tits and came on her chin.

All around a solid 4/10 on my list of fucks, comparing with 10 being a threesom with a russian dancer and thicc mexican singer a few months after fatty. At this point my wife is starting to get chubby and I'm trying to get her to work out or something because fat people are fucking gross

It was kinda like fucking a shinny chick but she was fat

once
>drunk at party, low options, about to leave
>chubby (Idk like 215-235lbs?) girl starts getting flirty, rubbing against me, etc.
>literally asks to fuck, I was gonna go home and fap anyway so ehh why not
>fuck in guest room, lights off of course
>honestly...wasn't that bad, she catered to my fetishes without hesitating
afterwards
>lights turn on, I'm sobering up, she stands up and her belly just made me get filled with guilt and whatthefuckdidijustdo.png
Igottago.gif
>friends find out and I just accept the jokes and say 'eh a nuts a nut'
>1 week later she kept trying to message me on facebook, never replied
Would I fuck her again? Yeah if I was drunk and knew no one would find out, just cuz I know she'd do whatever I wanted

Size doesn't matter. Just don't go full landwhale or you'll die.

Does fat cooch feel the same as average girl?

>have you ever lowered your standards enough to fuck a fat girl?
Yes
>what was it like?
I've never fucked a fatty.

I need sauce OP

Yeah after a breakup i met up with a fatty 19yo, I didnt like it at all. Couldn't get hard after cumming once cause I just wasn't attracted at all. My body innately knew not to mate with this whale in front of me lmao.

Unhealthy chicks don't feel as nice and are shitter fucks cause they don't feel it as nice either.

lolfuckno. If her stomach ain't flat, she's too fat. Fat chicks are invariably lazy, unintelligent, liars, ugly, and smelly. Fatties are beneath me.

Playing with dicks like a faggot
Fat girls are surprisingly flexible
You can be rough they won't complain
And you can bottom out in them and they don't over react
Everybody knows they suck dick best, it's because they suck with love
And you can cum in them they always want it

I did once the head was great but the sex was pretty bad. I don't think quality of sex is dependent on if they're fat or thin it's more just if they're good at sex or not

Girls lowered their standards by fucking you fags