SpaceX BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=WLE-ocDoXrs

>falling for the SpaceX jew

Why fake this video? What does SpaceX have to gain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hm12Vu22Mg4
youtube.com/watch?v=jzrGHyFMOgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>australia

>it's another "earth is flat" thread

>Russianvids
Roscosmos must be mad as fuck.

I've actually noticed a lot of the comments on these flat Earth videos are made by Aussies too. Is something happening to our brains? Are we just bored with life so we indulge in these fantasies so we believe ourselves to be too smart for the masses to understand?

10/10

Ha ha holy shit does that guy not know what a fucking gyroscope is

That guy should play some Kerbal. Would answer a few of his questions, provided he doesn't fuck up his launches (which I find doubtful).

does he not know that you can adjust the rocket by changing the direction of propulsion?

"How can it straighten itself out???"
Haven't looked at the schematics but from the video there's at least some monopropellant being PID-regulated. Other ways of doing this would be a fat gyroscope or just a set of fucking aelerons.

I bet you guys are gonna say your computers are faked because you don't know how they work.

Tesla and SpaceX are nothing but a money laundering front

>yes goy we have received 6 gorillion orders for our car (even though we can only """""""""produce"""""""" like """""""15.000""""""" a year)

>yeah we're totally making a killing of our new ultra cheap rocket technology. too bad we launch it in the middle of ocean so that nobody can actually see it in action teeeheee. other than from our stock footage which looks more fake than lunar landings that is

INSANE IN DA MEMBRANE

i never thought of it like this guess i am a rubio rocket again

>this tech is too advanced for my tiny brain so ill call it fake even though i have literally zero knowledge of it

You're a literal cuckdownsyndrome. Unless the guy making the video is a rocket scientist who spend 10+ years studying for his qualification he doesn't know SHIT.

Fucking retard

hes obviously trolling
whats wrong with you pol...
you were once the chosen one

>we launch it in the middle of ocean

Nope, launched at KSC. Saw it from the pool friday afternoon.

>Sup Forums was supposed to destroy the idiots, not join them. Sup Forums was supposed to bring balance to the internet, not leave it in darkness.

That's not what a containment board is.

Oh wow. I'm a #SpaceXMissile now

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the cancer

Kek

the logic is so sound tho bro

I can't really tell if he's trolling because all his videos are about illuminati and flat earth conspiracies, but his tone and speech seems satirical. Like he's mocking retarded right-wingers and conspirotards.

It's just how they used to do it on lost in space, they just reverse the footage.

Wow, I'm now #flattened

the retard refuted himself, lmaoooo

Oh fuck off, the original is sped up 12x.
youtube.com/watch?v=hm12Vu22Mg4

>moves his mouse over stabiliser thrusters while they fire off
>WHAT IS THE METHOD OF STRAIGHTENING THIS THING OUT, COMPLETE BULLSHIT

kek

It launches from Cape Canaveral though.

Poe's law

This made no sense.

Try sticking a pencil in an orange. The top disappears first when you rotate.

Dude you're on to something

theres not enough chemtrails here to subvert our minds

youtube.com/watch?v=jzrGHyFMOgw