Does anyone else love the thought of a high school/college girl getting molested by younger boys against her will?

does anyone else love the thought of a high school/college girl getting molested by younger boys against her will?

YES!
For the love of your god MOAR!

what scenario would you find hot?

You mean Malmö, Sweden?

this thread again

Normal healthy kids taking advantage of handicapped young woman

what do you mean handicapped?

TFW you realize this is my fetish

An amputee preferably.

like a college girl who magically has her limbs removed and given to a bunch of horny middle school boys?

Or just an accident victim that happens to be around kids a lot. Whatever works.

any fantasies?

what would the boys do to her?

i'm the other way around, an older female molesting younger male(s) is way hotter to me

You tell me

probably groping and fingering her a lot

Wouldn't mind it happening to my 19 year old gf

Yeah? That sounds about right. What else though?

what do you imagine happening to her? and how would she react

they'd also ring-gag and forcibly make out with her. i wonder if she'd struggle

I imagine that she goes to work and there's a bunch of moms there getting work done on them and shes told to watch their kids ,she's very timid and submissive to a extreme extent, so they would start pushing their luck,I imagine there's 5 of them since she's just over 5ft they should easily over power her and begin exploring her, she would be very reluctant but she's usually pretty horny and has dp fetish and loves taboo sex so I could see her loving it eventually

Hot, but what about fucking?

of course that too

the scenario i personally like is where a cute college asian girl is tied up naked by classmates and placed at the doorstep of a pervy middle school boy who is obsessed with her

any thoughts?

what do you think would happen?

If anyone wants to continue this with me on kik:josukay

Would love to see soccer mom get her per hole gang-fucked by a boy scout troop, while their proud dad's take turns cumming in her pussy. If the boys are just old enough to cum, then her bladder will be full of cum, and when she comes: squirting out their cum all over their dad's cumming pricks.

i prefer if the girl hates it

She could just as much ,she just wouldn't be strong enough to fight it

she'd be desperately trying to get away but she has 5 pairs of hands pulling her back and groping her

mmmhm yes. copy pasta. the finest of OP bait

Grabbing her soft flesh and her round ass touching her tight little cunt and she pushes and screams

imagine a punishment system for college girls where if they get in trouble like cheating on a test, they get sent to an all boys summer camp as a "camp volunteer" (sex slave)

Mmmmmm she does work experience at a high school I imagine all the horny boys seeing her round plumb ass and think of dragging her to a classroom and raping her

i was thinking the summer camp would be like middle school boys, and she's the only girl there. they would give her very skimpy dresscode as part of the punishment too

Make her share their dorm with them and keep her clothes there , having her short skirt tugged and her ass slapped

what do you think they should make her dresscode?

My gf got felt up by my little nephew when she was drunk one night.

Yes a dress code and punishment schedule

did she like it?

Yeah she let him get her tits out and she started playing with his dick.

i mean what should her dress code be?
also whats a punishment schedule?

still here?

Kik joso6761

i got to second base with my friend's sister who was like 16 when i was like 11

>tfw I find my fetish

Love soccer Mom scenario for someone like this. It's her turn to use her house for the whole team and she is alone with them. They're extremely hormonal from the game and they all snap, including her son gang rape her.

Eventually leading to this after hours.

I love it, there's a name for that kind of stuff?

With how popular shota threads are I wonder why these threads never go anywhere. Surely there are many who follow those threads and also have the fantasy of real life chicks having that happen to them.

anyone else like this scenario?

Bump

biggest fear, actually.
wife is a teacher, so was exwife.
exwife gangbanged some highschool kids, got fired, divorced me when i didnt make enough money for us both, cant get a job, and still fucks 18-22 year old men on the regular.

This, need an answer

holy shit

I know right?

how about adults holding them down so the kids get their first try?

Nah, the original thing is better.

Probably just a subgenre of Straight Shota

because then they're almost sort of submitting to it willingly

While I'm more that down for this concept, this image disgusts me.

I personally love the idea of younger boys using their youthful cuteness to hug and cuddle the older girl, which upgrades to exploring hands, to molestation, to naked molestation, to a night of sex given youthful libido. :3

Seen like we are fuck user. It's a shame, this is so hard to find when you are searching for it

Quite a few mangas with this theme. Just search shota tag on any typical hentai reading site and use the shotacon tag with either rape or netorare tags.

Bro just look for straight shota

straight shota +rape +age difference should do it

yep.

Hey OP. Sounds like you're about to start a [p[edo ring. Go kill yourself faggot

Sup Forums used to have actual cp harden up you pussy

no.

nope, but I sure will now.

Probs could work by searching something like
Shota+ Rape+ Group+

Haven't seen this thread before...

My problem with it is nothing ever comes about it. Same dude asking about same scenario every single time and no one else responding with their own themes.

Bump

what a terrible image! the pig fucking her is like tiny for some reason and her proportions are retarded! her entire torso and head is only half as long as her massive NBA legs. she also appears to still be wearing full armor

-

Bump

So this may be weird but I have a great visual of a bunch of middle schoolers tying up the teacher and fucking her in detention, but all kinda pushing and shoving each other out of the way since there's so many and only one pussy

>smartphone at that age
smh.

more from this guy

Why does her shoe look like a cock?

My babysitter was kissing me in the mouth when I was a child.

and she liked to treat me like a baby.

cont?