Calming down Russia

"President Putin should know very well that the anti-missile shield in Poland has no relevance to Russian security. This system is to defend Europe from a missile attack from the Middle East," Waszykowski told PAP in an interview published on Sunday.

"However, the military presence (in Poland) of the American forces is a response to indeed aggressive behavior by the Russian authorities, who are frightening us. This will be a presence of a defensive nature, not posing a threat to Russia."

reuters.com/article/us-poland-russia-nato-idUSKCN0YK09N

I hope that it will calm down Putin a little bit :\

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-01-12/how-ukraine-weaned-itself-off-russian-gas
youtube.com/watch?v=7LyfwHYB8xw
youtube.com/watch?v=WSq7oxM_fyo
youtu.be/DsLYpF12Xsg
youtube.com/watch?v=EkMT_oLempE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a missile expert but wouldn't it make more sense to defend europe from middle eastern missile attacks if the system was placed in Italy/Ex-Yu/Bulgaria/Greece ?
Asking for Europe's safety since the number of nuclear armed ME countries is increasing.

Americans should get the fuck out and Europe + Russia should be United.

>population of something like 500 million
>lots of resources
>probably biggest and strongest military
>biggest economy

It really isn't that hard but America is trying to stop this

>defend Europe from a missile attack from the Middle East
There're no functioning missiles in the Middle East.
>Russian authorities, who are frightening us
Take your pills and calm down.

>Americans should get the fuck out and Europe + Russia should be United.

I think that USA doesn't want Russian-German alliance that could dominate Eurasia and endanger American interests on the continent. And Poland is a very important country because we are the only one who can do a lot of rat-work to prevent this alliance from being created.

Middle East is oil land for us and we are almost done with it. Whatever weapons we give to you is for our future proxy war with Russia.

Gib nukes, and we will take care of American interest in the region.

Stratfor is basically fan-fiction m8.

No I mean in general, they had articles like "Poland and Turkey will be superpowers by 2030", I swear some Polish diaspora is writing for them.

Poland doesn't need to be "superpower" to detter Russia effectively and protect American interest in Europe.

How exactly is Poland going to "detter" the energy dependence of Europe on Russia? You country is completely irrelevant, everything depends on Germany.

Poland plays a key role of a country that limits or destroys good relations between Germany and Russia.

No it doesn't, it's literally irrelevant in every way.

Everything is possible with a little bit of American help and support

>poland may become a new european gas supplier

sure poland, sure

>strategically placed to be just outside range of known Russian EW platforms that are proven to be able to completely neuter AEGIS (see Donald Cook incident)
>It's t-t-t-totally not aimed at Russia guize we swear

>placing such an expensive thing in a country with a shitton of rapefugees

lots of worthless political talk, nothing will come close to the cheapness of russian gas, at least in the next few decades

ukraine still gets its gas from russia i wonder why

All it takes is one Russian FSB woman working undercover and she will destroy any kind of Soros/CIA missile imperialism.

Natalia Poklonskaya was recruited and trained by the Russian FSB (ex-KGB) somewhere between 2001-2005.

She worked undercover alone from 2006 to 2013 when the FSB reconnected with her.

Many Russian soldiers and Crimean civilians are alive today, thanks to her sometimes violent but necessary work like when she seduced and with her bare hands broke the necks of two Ukrainian Soros/CIA mercenary guards.

She has literally killed Soros/CIA henchmen with her bare hands.

>ukraine still gets its gas from russia i wonder why

Not so long ago, Russia could bend Ukraine to its will by threatening to cut off natural gas supplies. Now, Russia is offering discounts, but Ukraine is not interested because it's getting plenty of gas in Europe. This change reflects developments in the European gas market that don't augur well for one of Russia's biggest sources of export revenue.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-01-12/how-ukraine-weaned-itself-off-russian-gas

youtube.com/watch?v=7LyfwHYB8xw

For now Kremlin is killing Crimean pensioners with low pensions. They are taking barely 90 euro of pension / month while having hyperinflation

youtube.com/watch?v=WSq7oxM_fyo

>mf I will never be choked to death by Natty while having sex with her. The sweet death.

>However, the military presence (in Poland) of the American forces is a response to indeed aggressive behavior by the Russian authorities
You guys fucked up by letting American troops in.
It's only a matter of time until some american niggers rape Polish women, just like in Japan.

They love niggers over there.

They even wave your nigger flag.

Really? So would it defend us from nuclear attack from Israel as well if they go for Samson option?

Meaning, Israel said if they are in a war that they are losing big time and are bound to be exterminated that they reserve the right on launching nuclear warheads on every single european capitol for not helping them.

Wow, such a butthurt

it's like he wants to make himself look retarded

"Sexually distracted" might have been a better than "seduced".

She is a good secular but conservative Russian woman with morals and decency.

Poles are not racist. Americans were and are the only guarantee of Polish independence and we enjoy our lives much more than when we were under Russian occupation and became poorer than fucking Bulgaria.

USA is cool, everybody loves USA in Poland, and nobody likes Russia. That's natural for Poles.

There is not problem with Poles in NATO(well maybe a little) but biggest problem here is USA trying to lower Russia nuclear treat. Only reason they all are calm is because world can go to hell with one button. USA is trying to change that and their vassal states will be the first ones who will face consequences .

youtu.be/DsLYpF12Xsg

Not only is it aimed at Russia, it is quite completely useless against Russia

Khibini can just turn it off like hitting the power button on a TV remote...

He is Emperor Now.

>it's getting plenty of gas in Europe
>refuse to buy our gas directly
>buys our gas from Europe
Hohols were always crazy.
>hyperinflation
Nice imagination, kurwa.

Oh god, you are just a nuke meatshield, and the EU and USA will ultimately ruin you, look what they are already doing to you country because you elected a government that doesn't toe the line as much.
Basically you ran away from the Russian straight into the commies hands.

The only way you could be more retarded as a country it is as if you charged tanks on horseback or something.

>Oh god, you are just a nuke meatshield

Yeah, whatever. USA will give us tactical nuclear weapon and our position will be more similar to this of Germany's. Poland is not afraid to die against Russia, so you can spare this "you-will-die-boooooo" talk.

Coalburning Poles, Nothing New

Russia is probably the only country (except North Korea) that openly threatens other nations and countries with nuclear annihilation. People shouldn't even shake hand of this human trash. We need to treat such threats seriously and create systems that could make it easier for the USA to turn Russia into a nuclear wasteland while minimalizing destruction of the rest of the world. Russia is a monkey with granade and should never have nuclear weapon.

youtube.com/watch?v=EkMT_oLempE

>polacks being trusted with nuclear weapons, ever

Tpeд oднoй пpoкcиcвиньи.

>who are frightening us
This is quote numero uno that tells you somebody should not be in politics. You don't fucking admit to being scared. Ever.

You're there as a shield and inspiration to your countrymen. What the fuck does saying "We're frightened" going to do besides cause panic?

Jesus. Just why are these people so hysterical about Russia?

Russia = missles. Conventional russian army won't threaten Poland

And Russia won't fire its missles because Poland is not interested in russian territory

I'd be afraid if I'd spent $3 billion of taxpayers money on something I knew didn't work

>Yeah, whatever. USA will give us tactical nuclear weapon and our position will be more similar to this of Germany's

kek.

These fairy tales about Ukraininan criminal ring leader....

Crazy Rubble Thread?

Iranians have ballistic missiles

No nuclear warheads tho

But yeh i agree with you anyway, the missile shield is a threat to deterrence and a stupid idea

>this is what russian shills on the internet pretend to believe

wtf polan? i'm dissapoint.

>wow blackpowder wow
Dude, it's 2016. Almost everyone have missiles atm.

they're doing with Poland in Europe the same thing they're doing with S.K. and Japan in Asia, under the North Korea boogeyman they put ballistic shield towards China while hyping them up as the threat they are not.

Can someone post that picture of an polish woman kissing a nigger nato soldier pls?

this russia will allways be a threat to world safety, we have to protect ourselves.

This.

But you have to understand. Glorious Poland builds itself up every time only to be taken over by you again

t. Gunter Pawelycz

Putin loves killing white people.

>Slavs
>White people

TERE PAEVAT :D :D

Did you see map of Europe?

exactly