Suicide when?

Suicide when?

How did his wife run off with half his body?

did his wife actually leave him? heard conflicting things

Soon brother

Hopefully

She did yeah. I guess post surgery didn't go well for them and they grew apart. Its actually a thing called beriatric divorce, it happens soooo often

I hope not. I like boogie a lot i think he's the most genuine guy on YouTube tbh

It's actually a thing called getting cucked by a nigger

Why would you wish that for someone

I bet Boogie is the one posting these threads to troll you all.

He said he goes on Sup Forums.

Man. Just because youre anonymous doesnt mean you need to be edgy

From what I've heard things have been going rough in the marriage for a very long time but his wife didn't want to leave him until she felt like he would be well enough off on his own.

A combination of his anxiety and them falling out of love (/her falling out of love with him) caused the divorce.

Lucky for him he's getting /fit/ and is going to be able to fuck all the sexy babes he pulls in with his youtube money. The man deserves it.

I hope so. God, aside from his wife the man's just had a terrible terrible life. I really hope everything gets better for him

WOW SO THIN NOW

When they invent a rope that won’t break when he jumps.

He came out with a video today confirming the divorce, he left out the bit about his wife running off with a nigger though.

Hoping for before Xmas, live streamed of course

nigger lover

Looks like his diet is fucked then

He's not even suicidal. He even seems pretty content. Y'all a bunch of insecure trolls. Get shrekt.

Retard.