So, my girlfriend is going to a party at her school and they're doing a fundraiser. She wants to do a kissing booth...

So, my girlfriend is going to a party at her school and they're doing a fundraiser. She wants to do a kissing booth. $5 for a kiss. I was kinda pissed off and she is insisting this is not cheating and that it's just kisses. Am I overreacting?

Other urls found in this thread:

ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/herpes/oral-herpes/
youtube.com/watch?v=WymgZtZPFlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao get fucked

No, shes fucked. If she doesn't respect that you're not cool with it fuck & chuck her

Enjoy your new HSV. Maybe even some mononucleosis.

She a thot

Give many girls the $5, enjoy lez fap material.

Give every old, bad-breathed, ugly person there the $5, teach valuable lesson

ya ditch her

You should talk her out of it. Not because of your stupid insecurities, but because of the near 100 per cent chance of her contracting mouth-herpes.

ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/herpes/oral-herpes/

Haha.. Your gf is a whore.
Anything for a good cause right?
$20 for tongue?
Promise of a $50 and she licks a dudes dick?
Wonder what she would do to raise $100.. Or $1,000.

Complain to school Feminist groups about this disgusting and exploitive relic of the patriarchy at it's worst.

Hillarity ensues

lol, so shes going to be a whore then?, no you're not overreacting, tell her to do a personal fundraiser and for $25 extra she will give out handys(make sure you get your cut though) pimp that bitch out.

If you weren't 14 I'd say you were over reacting but that probably does matter to you and people in hs would make fun of you and call her a slut. Good thing you're 28 and single

Are you overreacting to her blatant prostitution?

No. But for the wrong reasons.

You're gonna get mono

Are you overreacting to your gf prostituting herself for the cheap price of 5$? And she cant even keep the money? She wants to cuck you.

Cuck detected. Doesnt matter what age.

Yes you're overreacting. But as someone else said, if she can't respect the fact that it makes you uncomfortable, you should leave her.

Your girlfriend has a very high opinion of herself. The chances she'll make less than $25 are pretty good. In the mean time she will gain the reputation of being kind of whore. Kissing for money isn't all that different than fucking for money and that may not dawn on her until some of the guys she thinks would rush to pay $5 to kiss her point that fact out.

My advice; Ask your girlfriend that if she will kiss for $5 will she BJ for $50? Fuck for $500? It's just a matter of degree and cost, she's already admitting to the world her affections are for sale.

No. not cheating.
But she's an idiot for exposing herself to a highly unsanitary activity.

Dump her for being stupid.

Da ist ein Hund im Wald

Haifisch steigt auf,

Es ist gut zum Nagen,

Rechtes Flügelzwischenspiel,

In den 1990ern

Das hat einen netten Groove dazu.

Ich sah eine menschliche Hand,

Windmühlen wie zwei,

Etwas zu meiner Linken,

Schreien um zu erfüllen

(Große beängstigende Muskeln)

slut
dump her

פוסט לרחרח scrunchies

מה לעזאזל?

דוגפיש עולה

לשרוף אותם על הפטמות שלהם

עוד גומי רולקס

כל כך רזה שאני יודעת

מי כתב את המילים המזוין האלה?

סוללה מופעל כוח כלי

דילדוס שחור & דקר

כיסים מלאים

פופ זה עם ...

אוהה ...

אלוהים דיבר אלי!

Enjoy the mouth herpes

Listen to this. It will give you all the answers.

youtube.com/watch?v=WymgZtZPFlo

Her school allows prostitution as a means for fundraising?
I wonder what the gym class is like...
And no, you are not overreacting.
Enjoy your HPV and herps.

If she's willing to do the kissing booth knowing that it bothers you that much then ditch her. Tell her flat out that she can date you or do the kissing booth, but not both. Then stand by that.

Every girl has a price.
What will she do for $100?

you are already broken up and you dont even realize it

>implying his girlfriend doesn't already have herpes

Your insecurity must make you really fun to date

ブリスターキャベツ

貧しい魚の犬のもの

貧弱なものが這う

なぜ自由なローションを取るのですか?

ファックヘッドを元に戻す!

レッドネック・パーカッション

ドッグフィッシュ

おかしい

ピンポイントの陰茎の血

脂肪から1/4インチ

何を笑っているの?

Calling it prostitution seems a bit harsh

Is she the only one doing it? If not, drop some $$ and kiss all her friends.

She says 5 other girls are doing it

Do you have $25?

If she's not the only girl doing it, go with $5 and kiss her friend

I like the way you think, user. Not sure how that would go over.

Probaly bored and wants to experiment. If you really like her you need to make a big move to spice up your love life or a romantic gesture.

Also you should set one up next to hers! Haha.

The sign clearly says 25 sents. False advertising.

That's a BINGO!
You are just trying to support the school and thus support her.

Doesn't matter. If she's allowing dudes to do it no logical reason. You can't support the cause. Also it'll drive her to actually fuck someone so her true self will be exposed. Women are skanks don't waste your time.

Look, here, nigger.
You shouldn't be afraid about it being cheating or not (if she would want to cheat, she would fuck someone without telling you, not signing up for a stupid kissing booth).
You should be afraid of her contracting herpes from some nigger or any other std.

It's cheating, and she's getting paid to kiss so basically she's a prostitute

You need to use a women logic here.

She is not thinking about raising money for school.

She has not thought out how to handle all the beta's that may want to kiss her.

She is thinking this is the perfect way to break the ice with some Chad she has her eye on.

Her dream is that only this Chad is her customer and after many many kisses he realizes that she is the only woman for him.

you are just a place holder user.
She will be gone if Chad as much as talks to her.

Get the most disgusting people you know to line up to kiss her.
Special attention to friends who:
Have bad breath
Missing teeth
Don't shower much
Acne
Runny nose

Extra grossout with minorities.
Add Lesbians for the Lulz.

Yeah OP enjoy HSV-1 for sure, or even possibly HSV-2 on the lips. There's also mono, non-sexually transmitted diseases, etc.

This is fucking stupid dude. My wife and I are both HSV-1 negative even though 80% of the population has it. Just don't let her do it.