Both are 0/10

This post is bait.

then why did you respond?

Pinkerton, it's catchier

Blue when you're a virgin, pinkerton post virginity loss

Both are amazing but i prefer Pinkerton
Blue is great too but for some reason i think Pinkerton is a flawless album
Shut up pleb

Blue, by a lot. Pinkerton is good too, their second best album.

pinkerton.
the album is full of the best songs in there discography

Finn Wolfheart was right

I think pinkerton is the more expressive record but it never happens without the blue album first setting the scene for the band. It was such a radical departure. They made a move to self produce it. that's career suicide if its wrong and usually that happens on the third album.>"It kind of was career suicide."Exactly. They were lucky to make it back at all much less with a long awaited super produced 3rd record. Wtf they should be a foot note in the archives of pop up video but somehow they're still relevant to the MOR crowd.You know, maybe they were the benefactors of the early internet fandom. I remember fan pages begging for them to reunite. They may owe everything to geocities and AOL.When they reunited it was a total shock

Blue=Pinkerton.

Blue of course

I still got baited, self aware.

I think I habe the blue album memorized though... pinkerton ends with butterfly which is an emotional exorcism.... hard to say

Blue is the band at the height of their powers. Pinkerton is a more personal record but it never struck me as the superior one.

b i n k e r b u b

Blue, and in all honesty, I prefer Maladroit to Pinkerton. It's not by a great margin, but I still think it's better. Pinkerton is great though. It's such a personal album. Across the Sea and Pink Triangle as well as Butterfly are some of their best songs. I just don't care much for a couple of tracks on it.
But you eventually come back to Blue.

Old Sup Forums: Pinkerton
Current Sup Forums: Blue

What changed?

Blue just had solid hit after hit of fun indie rock songs. The worst song is what, The World Has Turned? Still a great song. The whole thing might as well be a greatest hits album.

Pinkerton is a close 2nd though.

Neither.
both are trash cringecore for underage misogynists

Blue overall has better singles and appeal for a debut album but I love pinkerton for being kind of reckless and not caring

definitely couldn't have been because of melon

Bot are 10/10

but BLUE