2.First Love
3.Fantome
4.Ultra Blue
5.Distance

Heart Station is pure shit and should be erased from existence

Mmmm she looks like boy. Nice.

IN YOOUUUU AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

that's a man baby

When we are older you will understand what I meant when I said "No, I don't think life is quite that simple".

That's a real good looking boy

OH

Hmmmmmmmmm Utada Hikaru and Shiina Ringo

I would give up a limb to fuck Shiina Ringo

Ayumi Hamasaki was cuter

Cute?
I remember when I was 7 and playing with toys in my room during a commercial break for some show on Nick and the ad for the first Kingdom Hearts played. I remember dropping my toys and my mind freezing but my eyes moving, as if I had been possessed, to focus on the source of that beautiful sound.

I remember the first time I heard her say "When you walk away," and I remember the feeling that welled up inside of me. It's the feeling I've chased through numerous artists and genres and periods of time. I've looked for it in books, in movies, in other people.

I've come close but I've only been able to find it in one place, her voice. She's what spurred on my musical journey and yet simultaneously my ultimate goal.

I would die for this woman. Yeah, she's cute.

damn nigga

>Kingdomhearts trailer was a milestone in his life

holy fucking shit dude

She's very attractive.

>comparing utada to this talentless hack

Nigga this aint 2001, one is a forever slave machine to her label and another who took a 6 year break and came back stronger than ever

>disgusting KH faggot

nigga i saw her sakura drops music video on tv in 2002 when i fell in love with her

Harsh, I've always thought Hamasaki's music was more interesting. There were a lot of EDM remixes that got out of Japan in the early '00

douse yourself in kerosene, tie a plastic bag over your head, and set yourself ablaze

kys you fucking weebs

>kys

look who is talking

that moustached dyke will never surpass peak ayumi

not a weeb, that's who

please violently commit suicide

Fuck you nigga shiina ringo is hot as fuck and I stand by my statement