Scandinavism

Hi fellow scandibros, how do you feel about a scandinavian union/federation? I am aware my own nation is infinitely cucked, but if it wasn't would you not agree that it would be best for our nations to join together, seeing as how we're essentially brothers. I know we have a special history (espec. Swe and Den) but its been many years since we were actually hostile, I believe many might such a union more than the EU. How do you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Roskilde
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamla_Uppsala
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

desu we should unite and close the border to the rest of europe.

After the Great European Civil War, we'll talk.

How do you feel about other nordics? I know finns may not be germanics, but surely Iceland would be welcome?

Question is, will the eternal dane ever recover from this butthurt en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Roskilde

By we I meant all the nordics.

We need to make Scandinavia great again

Half of Skåne literally still concider themselves as Danes, I'll say Swedes are the butthurt ones.

>unironically wanting EU 2.0

Small wonder Europe is in the mess it's in.

You have a big job to do first

Why do Norwegian posters and Denmark posters 'pretend' like they aren't cucked?

>inb4 well not as much as Sweden!!!11!!
literally not an argument

You can do it, no one would carr

Its just other germanics that think you are special and unique

Germanics are truly stupid

Yeah, didn't Norway allow a mudslime to still be married to his child wife?

>niggers playing negerdunk

POTTERY

No thanks, I'd rather have Finland ally with based Baltics and the rest of the butthurt belt.

Combinations of things I assume.

When you see someone deflect an explanation or comment with contentious dribble that refelcts fringe details of what the other poster was saying, they have little knowledge on the subject or feel threatened in a personal manner.

Usually you can find it as tantrum type reasoning with some graph or chart attached to make it appear as though they have a basis for their shitpost.

In reality people delude inner impulses to convince more themselves than you, that they did not concede to the argument they just read.

Tldr; tinfoil hat for feelings.

gib the samis a homeland

Because differences between Iceland and Norway are just as big as between Belgium and Bulgaria.

Can I come? I already speak Danish.

>We need to make Scandinavia great again
We are not that easily fooled swede! You contru is a containment zone for cuck, feminists and arabs. Being in an Union with you would force u upon us

THAT'S OUR FISH SVEN!

I speak for all norse, western islanders or mainlanders behind the mark of Harald V or not.

Also: Iceniggers no fucking with the makrell this year!
There you got a live example Sven

You ain't getting our fish, we are willing to be nuclear anihalated by russia, or actually start a war with Britain(cod wars)

we're gonna start ww3 over our fishing disputes with russia

>After the Great European Civil War, we'll talk.
this

we would need to cleanse ourself before it could happen, especially sweden.

also, lets wait until our oil runs dry :)

That because the other half are muzzies, senpai

Were you in that other thread yesterday? I was the fellow shitposting on the entire thing and talking smack about the eternal Swede(sry)

Probably because 90% of our immigrants are based polacks and Swedes(Lol) and not 4th world foogies raping our children.

Svalbard-bro?

>Half of Skåne literally still concider themselves as Danes, I'll say Swedes are the butthurt ones.
Skåning here, that's bullshit and you know it.

What does your country have to give? Your army is cucked and you're not particularly rich. You've also got too many immigrants.

>Implying the finns are invited

Scanian here, I want independence from these swede leeches.

>when you realize the small area of Skåneland have contributed more to scandinavian history than the entirety of the countries of Sweden combined

This desu
Feels good man

No point in uniting different ethnicities in one land. We already have working cooperative councils.

There's absolutely no benefit in a nordic superstate that outweighs all the problems it brings.

So that'd just mean that the Swedes would dominate the new union since there's 9 million "Swedes" and 5,5 Danes and 5 Norwegian.

You already shat your own country so why would they let you shat up theirs too?

Can you give examples? I want to know since my grandmothers family all came from skåne.

The idea of a Scandinavian federation is inherently anti-nationalist.

We'd dominate it even with finns in it, too.
>THe Finnish national anthem is translated from swedish and details the longing to return to Sweden
l o l

P-perfect.

how do these European Unions benefit single European nations at all?

It seems like all they are is a club for the rich and powerful nations to stand on a podium and tell the tag along a to stfu and get in line with what ever the rhetoric of the week is.

After seeing what Merkel has done in the last year how can ANY European country want another to have any influence over them..

We have the oldest settlements on the peninsula, the most rune stones in the entirety of scandinavia. we have villages named after scanian villages in f.e France, we went to America and England durign the viking era. Swedes did nothing at all. They just went eastwards race mixing with slavs. Their history is complete garbage. Hell, they are and have for the most part of their history been ruled by foreigners (like the current king and queen).

Why yes, I'd love to have sex with a full blown aids patient.

Bavaria would like to be an honorary member of your glorious Viking union.

kalmarunionen när?

This is true if we ignore facts and all that stuff.
See
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamla_Uppsala

Fuck off with your degenerate, non-human abo speak.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamla_Uppsala
That has no relevance to anything. >Implying grave mounds don't exist all over the north.

>Abo speak

Shoot yourself Heinrich

50% of children born from immigrant parents are from africa, middle east/ asia

we have 16% immigrants (8% non western). this is not bad BUT

10 years ago we had a 7% immigrant population (2006). 20 years ago we had almost none! you could hardly see them around. that we are being flooded there should be no doubt.

we risk having a 50% immigrant population in a couple of decades. we will face internal strife and constant attacks on what it means to be norwegian. statistics dont lie. we are now in a calm before the storm

60 years ago, yes. Today, no hell. You just want to spread your fucked multiculturalism to everywhere. Sweden has nothing to lose anymore. The rest of us have.

I'd rather form a greater Ponland along the Russia border in which the northern part is ruled by Finland and the southern part by Poland.

Well, try actually reading the article and you might learn something.

no surprise that a german doesn't know what a native european language looks like

Then again by old standards, we'd be Österland, not a separate nation. Inga problem för min del.

Ny stormaktstid när?

Nevö fåget

>there will never be another Gustav Adolf den store

doppel keks

It's beautiful. The danes can keep their frozen island colony, this is what real success looks like