Hey Sup Forumsros, any law fags able to help me...

Hey Sup Forumsros, any law fags able to help me? I got this bullshit $510 fine right before RnV and I’m wondering if there’s anyway I can get out of it

Like I’m willing to say that my car was stolen or whatever to get out of this, please help a brother out

Fuck nz police

Don't be a child. You fucked up, pay the price. Learn from your mistake and don't do it again.

check out this faggot

Cunt i'm fucking broke and you're telling me this shit, fuck off dad

Does the notice specify date, time and place of offense?

Don't do double the speed limit, asshole.
You could kill someone. Get fucked, kiwi.

Request the photograph, sometimes they goof. If the photo checks out, you're screwed.

Be a grownup, learn your lesson, go to the concert next year.

Go to court get reduced to half
>profit

in arizona, they can't actually do this without serving you in person. i know someone who has ignored like seven of them and he actually sort of lived in fear that a process server would show up at his door. it never happened and he avoided paying thousands. then, they banned the cameras. in fact, i got hit with a red light violation by missing it by a second and the camera still operated but that was like... a couple of weeks before they voided the tickets captured by the system. we still have the cameras but they've made them all point straight down so people know they're dead.

like, i got a real ticket but it was retroactively voided once the election happened weeks later.

FAKE NEWS

no such month as "13"

only goes up to 12. Nice try OP

Used to work for red light camera company, AMA

going in 90 in a 50? Come on dude. Im from NZ if youre going to speed least do it out in the wops. Unluggy, fuck RnV, what are you? 18 anyway. xD

Speed doesnt kill. Dumb driving does. Brainwashed retarded bootlicker.

1.) aquire 15 USD (you know, real money)

2.) buy a Monopoly board game

3.) take all the money out of the board game and pay the ticket.

4.) use the rest of your new fortune to buy a sheep and fuck it, you sheep fucker.

Day/Month/Year
13th of December, 2017
Therefore 13/12/17

Okay, let's be straight up. You can't beat the courts... they will always lean towards the police. You will need to pay the fine. You can however, 'plead poverty' which means you can pay it off in installations of like 50per week or something. Thats what I did, when I got done doing 119km from Levin to Palmy.

Ring/Email them and say your desperate (which it sounds you are anyways)

its called extortion. they are litorally threatening your life while robbing you. and you think you live in a free country? you're a slave to a pale skinned nigger gang. welcome to white mexico.

its called december 13th, not 13th of december

Family emergency

Grandma had a heart attack Fuck that’s legit

91 in a 50 zone lol you deserve is sheep fucker

Not everyone lives in America.
And thank fuck for that.

Op is in New Zealand apparently.