Know the truth Sup Forums Wake Up

Know the truth Sup Forums Wake Up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kc5j3SS42JY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, that and delicious meats.

l2nature

I hear ya OP. I believe meat should be rare.

What's your point?

where the fuck do you think you are?

this aint facebook you fucking retard

Finally fuck niggers and fuck animals

Suddenly sjws care about fetuses.
>Kek.jpg

Libtards utterly btfo

Look at this immoral lion.

because that looks gross but tastes good, maybe?

we are all seahorses, deep down

Been on Sup Forums and this planet longer than you Wake Up

I get what you are saying but humans can choose what they eat and survive well (even thrive health wise without it), but lions can't.

Sure he can. He eats what he likes. He could eat fruit if he wanted to. He's the king of the fucking jungle.

Did your Daddy not love you ?

MORE TORTURED ANIMALS

protein and meat are a massive part of a healthy diet, that's why all you vegan cucks are weaker than people who eat normally

you can say "oh but you can use supplements for that", but those are unnatural and unnecessary

plus we make the species we eat wildly successful at reproduction, that's why there's roughly 1.3 billion chickens on earth and only a few hundred thousand lions

I'd eat the blond holding a cock.

just shut the fuck up
you sound like a retard

19 billion chickens actually, i was off by about 18 billion

eating meat is not necessary,
this is my dog, he's a vegan by choice and look how healthy he is

healthy as fuck

Join up with the traps to deliver your message.
You both dip your whicks in shit one way or the other

I like meat, and will continue to spend money to have it.

All other arguments are useless.

Sup OP, I'm right there with you.

OP hasnt studied nature.

Humans have millions of years of evolution behind their dietary requirements demanding that we eat meat in order to be healthy.
The only way to get around that is with unhealthily consuming synthetically lab-made supplements.
Humans are just as dependent on meat to remain well as that lion is. The only difference is we're better at ensuring we'll have enough when we grow old (by keeping livestock, as opposed to simply going hungry when we're ill, injured, or old).

Ok drink its blood while you are at it user

Oh contraire, dad taught me how to make good steak and ribs and many other things.

I love the little aneemals and never hurt them, but I do like to eat them. I'll go vegetarian when I have to start killing them myself.

Loooks delicious. Dig a hole. Put box filled with coal in, place rack in, add seasoned pig and piglets with onion and garlic. Cover for 8-10 hours until fully cooked.

actually you can eat mostly anything edible if hungry enough XD

Why must I feel guilty when alligators, lions and tigers eat meat? So do cats and dogs. Wild dog and cats hunt meat. It’s how the food chain works.

Binders for plaster and asphalt, and a base for the insulation material used to cool and heat your house.

Industrial oils and lubricants, tallow for tanning, soaps, lipsticks, face and hand creams, some medicines, and ingredients for explosives are produced from the inedible fats from beef. Fatty acids are used in the production of chemicals, biodegradable detergents, pesticides, and flotation agents. One fatty acid is used to make automobile tires run cooler and, therefore last longer.

Bones, horns, and hooves also supply important by-products. These include buttons, bone china, piano keys, glues, fertilizer, and gelatin for photographic film, paper, wallpaper, sandpaper, combs, toothbrushes, and violin string.

Cows are magical animals.

>actually you can eat mostly anything edible if hungry enough XD
>eat mostly anything edible

Underrated

This is not natural this is greed

My uncle raises cattle and pigs. He has magnificent barbecues.

I eat cruelty free local organic meats and veggies
I pay some older former hippy type and he drops off a box of meat and a box of veggies once a week for 30$... not hard to be a half decent intelligent human.. i work with animals and love them but I'm not some twat...

What about fuck them? Is that okay?

looks tasty.

The inner bark of many trees is edible.

It's not particularly tasty, but if you're starving in the forest and you know how to get it, you're probably gonna eat it.

That's not even a dairy cow you fucking faggot

See that is the problem he did not show you love only showed you how to kill and called it male bonding !

I think his point is that it's ok to eat people

Why scissor a crab's face? That's the tastiest crab part!

>derp

Do you know what the word 'edible' means?

By definition you can eat everything edible, not most things edible

Weird. I’m an older hippy type who cons guilt ridden retards into buying “ cruelty free meat”. Which is just meat I pick up at the grocery store and charge double for.

Are you any of them animals ?

The crab ones kinda funny though

>Said the faggot who's father just filled him with hate for people with different mindsets.
You wanna eat meat? Eat meat. You wanna be vegan? Go vegan. But this bullshit your posting can fuck right off. Your just another full of your self vegan trying to feel better about yourself because you're such a shitty person.

Ok sure but if you meat them then you can eat them

I'm an italian american, I subsist solely on speghetti and meatballs, if I cannot eat meat how will I live?!

Checkmate Vegantheists

You forgot delicious

No, but if animals are on the menu for some animals, then it should be okay for all. We are animals too.

The more they suffer the better the taste, so I don't give a fuck..........

bacon too crispy, need to take it off the grill when barely charred and still floppy.

Your Daddy never loved you :(
seeing this does not and should not make anyone happy or feel good about them self! Look what humans are doing to this planet for the sake of money and greed

Yes it is pussy

Ya greasy fucking dago wop I-tal

yes yes were are animals. Funny how humans have to always try to mess with nature and try to handle it on delusional ideas. mean while nature is a constant war.

Thank you for continuing to prove my point. You piece of human shit.

Yep. Must if forgot that bacon cooks a little while after being taken off stove or grill.

>"This is cruel! It's so wrong!"
Meanwhile, somewhere in the world wolves are eating an animal alive from the ass up, intentionally keeping it alive and in agony dying slowly as it's guts are ripped out where it's ass and crotch used to be.

Welcome to fucking nature.
Compared to nature, the worst thing you can possibly find in humanity's meat industry is a thousand times more compassionate than how animals treat each other.

It doesn't bother my eyes, and tastes pretty damn good.

For you, English is a constant war. And you're losing

Because we don't eat the feathers and the head you fucking moron.

Good. Thats where pigs belong.

Yep. Thats how they started and how they'll die.

Looks delicious. I'll take a nice steak after it's dead.

>Muh similarities
>Muh humanity

I love a piece of meat thats terrified before being slaughtered. Makes the taste better.

So lets let all of the 21 billion chickens who are on this planet just roam free. Nice job dumbshit.

Be fair and blow your brains out instead of being vegan. Fuck animals.

I sure as fuck could.

Can you point me to the restaurant that sells that wonderful looking burger?

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahh

Also, samefag. All of these came from some scrawny white virgin who lets his girlfriend get dicked by men who eat meat.

our species is the only species that tries to push its delusional beliefs on others, delusions taht pretty much fit no where in nature lol. our bodies are designed by biology to eat pretty much most stuff on this planet.

What are you gonna do to stop me, just post on the internet about it?

Anyone else hungry for meat?

By this logic we shouldn't eat plants either - I suppose we should starve to death.

The human brain evolved from and is made of long strain proteins and saturated fats found in their highest portions in meat.

Are you saying that the brain can survive well without these things?

I think vegans take it too far, but they have valid points in regard to meat and climate change and meat with hormones and antibiotics in them.

One of the most dangerous things we are doing to injecting antibiotics into poultry. The bacteria are evolving and soon will be completely resistant to them.

Eating less meat is better than cutting it our completely.

>Hurr Amerifats are so wasteful of their food ahurr

Thanks for this.

All you are doing is showing everyone how simple & weak minded you are

Read all comments and memes.

Give it 5 mehs out of ten. Nice try though maybe next time.

Ghandi said that in the 1930’s.

That was over 70 years ago fam. Still waiting

My step-uncle was in Vietnam, and he was telling the family about how some of the local villagers taught some guys in his platoon how to find the right kinds of dirt to supplement food/minerals when they'd gotten cut off after an evacuation mission.
But you can actually take small dobs of mud (spitting out the rock and plant matter you come across) and suck on it like it's taffy til all the finest particles are dissolved.
You have to be VERY careful out there though and know what to look for to ensure you're not getting ground parasites and avoid areas where the moisture would have cultivated dangerous bacteria, but if you're starving or have lost an excessive amount of electrolytes due to strenuous exercise, it can save your life.

It's NOT a long term solution by any means, but if can often be the difference between life and death in the short term.

The only point you are proving is you dont know what love is and your father never gave you any just showed you how to be a killer

just for OP
youtube.com/watch?v=kc5j3SS42JY

>Killing plants because you are harming animals
kek