/drivers/

When did you realize you were /thedriver/?

fuck off Sup Forums

not a bad soundtrack

Was he slow?

hehe fuck off

One of us

Drive > Baby Driver

I've resisted the temptation to watch Drive because I just know that I'm gonna start acting like the driver, at least for a couple of days.

different types of movies......

We, as a collective, are probably closer to pic related mentally.

He was clearly very fast

fuck off, I'm nothing like Gaynard

>baby listening to music on shuffle
>doesn't spend 5 minutes skipping songs until the right one comes
immersion ruined

But they're both movies and can therefore be compared qualitatively. Sure it's silly to compare those two. But you definitely can.

why does he wear earplugs if he's in a car presumably with speakers?

Hum in the drum.

When I drove

He has tinnitus.

movie sucked

When I started noticing that I listen to music with my earbuds in at almost all times when i’m not inside my house.
>Mfw i actually hear “hitch, hitch hike baby, across the road” as i’m leaving the coffee shop

There should have beena few scenes where he was finding the perfect song desu, would have made him more relatable.

Better driver incoming.

What is that, a reaction image to images for ants for ants?

*remix*

How can someone who clearly loves movies as much as Edgar Wright make consistently terrible movies himself?

It was supposed to be a gif but my internet is being **SUBVERSIVE**

definitely.
why want to be like some angsty fag anyway instead of Robert De Niro

Autism where you literally don't know how to interact with people to the point of killing like 6 people to get the attention of a underage girl you obsess over>"autism" where you listen to shit music and are quirky around girls

nah that's not the point, he kills them because he's a sick person, he killed the robber in the store and originally planned to kill the politician, its just that the pimps ended up being the victims of his anger so he ends up being celebrated as a hero