Estonia hates niggers and muslims

In city of Tartu, an African student got attacked in a nightclub by"Typical Estonian dudes" as the newspaper tagged them as well numerous points where bystanders talk shit on Islam and on women for being coal diggers (Having mixed babies)

So I was mistaken, it appears that we Russians and Estonians have something in common after all. We both hate invaders and don't want their demands to be set.

The Baltics is pretty much non cucked at this point, even if government decides to suck Brussels dick like Sweden and Germany. The youth will take judgement at their own hands as the police force isn't really taking their work seriously due to low wages.

/pol, we iz master race. HOW CAN YOU COMPETE WITH SLAVS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HbjF-XVOmM
youtube.com/watch?v=4MQhKOX69p4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It doesn't matter. If your government is kek'd, you'll get kek'd. It's not "the people" doing it anywhere. It's the liberal elite and their propaganda wing in the media.

That's pretty good progress for 8 months of SS

I dunno man, I hope you're right tho.
When I went to university like 5-6 years ago there were hardly any SJW-types around but suddenly they are everywhere. These brainwashed idiots have taken over basically all the newspapers and media in general (young chicks in their mid 20s everywhere). And the guys, fucking hell. Thank god the military service is mandatory!
The things are escalating pretty quickly over here...I can't wait til the next elections...

send a nigg or paki here too, and he will be beaten the shit out off. Police won't care

That doesn't help when the idiots in olsonistan keeps on pumping them in and making all the calls for the people, who have NO say in this.

You know "democracy" .... what a fucking joke

Because they feel safe to reveal their true power level.
Imagine if Sup Forums managed to be in every redaction in western medias, in just ten years we could spew anti-islam anti-nigger propaganda without being threatened.

Is it the same guy? Fucking impressive.

the becoming of gay people in estonia is quite frightening.

Was it Estonia that was running the whole " it's k sweden when race war begins ethnic swedes can come live here " thing? that shit was great. 10/10 would abandon this sinking ship of insanity for the baltics

imagine all the cocks he is able to handle now

Bravo Estonia!

youtube.com/watch?v=3HbjF-XVOmM

Bravo Estonia

>tfw will never be Estonian

k keep me posteds

Not only that but you guys also have a nice fucking flag tho

arent you guys poor shithole? also most of you guys act like autistic Emo whores. so Estonia is meh to us.

>The Baltics is pretty mu
considering that b4 the WWII we had a notable Swedish minority, refugees from Sweden would be welcomed! Only the redpilled ofc lol

what da fuck is this?
good luck drinking oil when shit gets real

hush hush my self hating commie friend. it is all ogre now.

This is true. I am POOINLOO engineer and was sent to Finland and Estonia to do some work. Finland was fine and i finished my work and enjoyed my stay. Told the company to fuck off if they expected me to work in the conditions in Estonia (Tallin) where i am constantly under threat of violence and dealing with abuse and they just brought me back.

I work in finance now and am a VP, and i swear to god i will have my fucking revenge on you cunts.

>commie
say whaat

Hey, we don't take kindly to your "types" around here!

C O M M I E

>Thank god the military service is mandatory!

So Estonia isn't such a great country after all lmao.

I really want to punch him in the face.

eesti, i love you

i love that flag

Sweet. Is this how you welcomed your refugees?

Stay the fuck out of where you're not welcome

Recently a Muslim women was beaten in a Rotterdam tram for talking shit about someone drinking a beer I believe. They also took off her headscarf and stomped on it.

The amount of reports about Muslims being openly harassed in the streets and an atmosphere of general enmity and distrust is growing rapidly. Wilders is at an all time high in the polls.

I sort of feel like we're slowly but surely uncucking outselves a bit. Not slav levels yet, of course.

I for one buzzed my head and will be looking for some nice Adidas athletic wear.

>I can't wait til the next elections...
i wouldn't bet on it, they'll do it again with the e-votes

>slav levels
Should have said 'former Eastern bloc' or something instead probably my Baltic Finnic friends.

Funny you mentioned "former Eastern bloc".

Did you know Estonians are actually genetically altered Slavs based off Novgorod?

>Westerners
>Welcome in Baltics

youtube.com/watch?v=4MQhKOX69p4
We love you EESTI!!!

I WANT TO BE A GLORIOUS FINGOLIAN MASTER RACE. HALF OF MY FAMILY IS FROM FINLAND, CAN I JOIN?!

Video?

Well it really depends on the type of nigger we're talking about. I would not be able to just beat up some normal black man walking around with a smile, but if it was "OG Crip Caller" from the projects I would gladly toss him off a ledge.