BASED AMERICAN PHONES THE BBC

Mentions Rotheram etc and the radio host shuts it down.

youtube.com/watch?v=qAErXUlMYXM

What the fuck was the radio host talking about also, Rotheram (tip of the iceberg) didn't happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNxQhWXbDdM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SYUgGs9IStY
youtube.com/watch?v=JV8J1KsDUlU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Thalys_train_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=cMuam1MObtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That never happend! Shut this thread down!

SHUT
IT
DOWN

>Rotheram
what happened? Pakis?

What a fag.

How offensive. Good thing the host apologized to the listeners.

Pakis + Political Correctness
A recipe for disaster, in this case the rape of 1400 schoolgirls.

On behalf of the UK I thank this guy for confronting he BBC host over Rotheram.

When American people butt heads with English people over issues such as Trump and Muslims, keep hammering the grooming gangs point. The guy had to shut him down because it was too devastating to the anti Trump PC narrative.

Rotheram etc is reason enough for Trump putting a halt to importing Muslims.

Britain is run on feelings now. Facts have been deemed too offensive and can no longer be discussed.

Let me know how that works out.

Yeah bro, Paks.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNxQhWXbDdM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

Pakis raped 1400 working class children over several years. The Labour council turned a blind eye to it, a social worker who tried to investigate was fired without cause and her files on the case "mysteriously" vanished from her locked desk drawer. At one point, the father of one of the girls went to their house to make them give his daughter back, only to have the police called on him for disturbing the peace. He was dragged away in cuffs while the rapists taunted him saying "you'll only make it worse for her." Another time, a girl who tried to run away was doused in petrol and threatened with immolation if she didn't comply. The pakis were eventually caught and charged (soft sentencing) but there were no consequences for the government employees who enabled them.
Remember places, traitor's faces. They'll all pay for their crimes.

Why the fuck do taxpayers fund this shit? BBC, SBS/ABC -- they all need to be fucking gutted

Who the fuck cares about Rotherham?

Lmfao at your lives. Do you honestly think these slags give a FUCK about you "defending their honour" or "fighting for their rights" ONLINE?

These girls wouldn't give you the TIME OF DAY in real life, and you pathetic fags STILL white knight for them online. LMFAO. You're PATHETIC. The reality is that these sluts simply just wanted to date the Islamic conquerors, but got butthurt when they realised Muslims practise polygamy and obviously saw other girls too.

You pathetic, incel "crusaders" ACTUALLY BELIEVE the bullshit they spew about "hurrr muh rape crisis!" lmfao. What world are you retards living in, seriously. They WANT to date the Mujahideen.

t. Mohammad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SYUgGs9IStY

Yeah you are right, America should allow mass Muslim immigration so that they can groom their daughters also.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

They hate it when people speak the truth.

Doesn't London's mayor have something better to do than shitpost on a frog board?

DELETE THIS

> At one point, the father of one of the girls went to their house to make them give his daughter back, only to have the police called on him for disturbing the peace. He was dragged away in cuffs while the rapists taunted him saying "you'll only make it worse for her

Holy shit!!! THIS MAKES ME RAGE BEYOND BELIEF!!

And yet the pakis are still there.

STILL!

Why aren't these people dead, answer me that England? What makes you sit in your homes raging whilst Graham Norton is on the telly?

Damnit, it sounds like that really good comedian with the fucked teeth from Inbetweeners who played the principal

>Dotun Adebayo, Nigeria
>Nigger presenter
I guess they don't call the BBC, Big Black Cocks for nothing.

>1400
That was an extremely conservative estimate. It was in all likelihood many thousands more.

Wow, British people are fucking KEKED

The host sounds like a pompous faggot.

Just want to add another point to my comment, at the end of the interview you'll notice the host says "It's really beneath me" and then quickly corrects himself and says "beneath you as well", is that a freudian slip?

Coincidence? I think not

"I apologize for anything anyone might have found offensive"

so very British

I think it was 1400 in Rotherham (the most high profile case) and more in other cities. It's immaterial though, one would be too many. If you're quibbling over the number, you're not sufficiently pissed off.

trust me, you'll want to look it up.

>at the end of the interview you'll notice the host says "It's really beneath me" and then quickly corrects himself and says "beneath you as well", is that a freudian slip?

Paha no way. I thought it was odd how he said "beneath you as well". He does sound non white also.

Legally I cannot answer that question. But I can say hypothetically that the situation may be more in hand than it appears.

BTFO

God bless America

That fucking white cuck talkshow host made me so fucking mad REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

T. Ahmed al jihadi mcshitskn

>all the host can do is SHUT IT DOWN

fuck

I hope all these people burn in the fires of hell for eternity.

>I'm the one not pissed off enough
I guess they're right. 1 is a person, 1000 is a statistic.
And I was talking about rotherham, not the other cities. If dindus burnt 10 cities to the ground I'd be pissed off, if you said they burned 3 to the ground I'd be pissed off at you as well for trying to make it seem smaller than it was.

He's not white. Radio host is a nigger from Nigeria.

It's this nigger.
>youtube.com/watch?v=JV8J1KsDUlU

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>It takes an Americans to stop a potential terrorist attack on a French train

>It takes an American to expose politically correct nonsense in the UK

Eurofaggots and Britcucks should start paying Americans a "Liberty Tax".

What a fucking coward that host is

I thought he was shot in his zoo for diddling a 4 year old.

>host: i do apologize for anything he said that might have been offensive

we can't even point out facts without insulting

DELETE THIS

>needing a fucking foreign AMERICAN to expose your government's lies on live radio
This is a new level of cuck

i tell ya.. these globalist shills and "muh offended-sive" narrative
>into the fucking TRASH with it

>MK Dons beat Man United 4-0

hahahahaha I almost forgot about that

>"I'm sorry for anything he said that may have been offensive"
God damn.
Also
>Denying the holocaust is so evil it's against the law
>Denying the rape of >1400 young girls is perfectly acceptable

Fucking hell what is going on in this fucking shithole of a world

Why is asking about a horrific incident now considered offensive

FUCK THIS

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

I don't even care anymore. You have the media outright lying and covering up disgusting acts of violence. It's become a very sick joke.

Drop the nukes please. Make sure to detonate one directly above my house. Thanks.

Perhaps if the girls were jewish it would be a different matter

Good thing you gave up your guns, I'm sure that father is glad about the UK being such a safe place with an agreeable government.

nuke pakistan and turn it into one giant toilet and India will be superpower by 2020

Pajeet, perhaps the Brits should have colonized us till today.
Seems like they became limp-dicked after giving us independence.

It would be more than a different matter, it'd be anudda shoah.
The UK don't have as many jews as America (about 2%) do they?

>stop a potential terrorist attack on a French train

Hold the fucking phone, I think I missed this. Unless you're rusing you damn leaf.

>SHUT IT DOWN is not a meme
>Paki's get free pass on rape.
>the government covered it up
>1,400 children raped.

in the good old days, you would Lynch the lot of the pakis and town officials for doing something like that

You don't remember the US solider who was on the train in Paris and bodied some terrorist shitskin while everyone else held up the government issued white flags

There are still good people in the world. It's just increasingly getting smaller. You can use my loo any day friend.

Its ironic that once Pakistan was a British colony and now if things keep going on the way they are right now, one day Britain will be a Pakistan colony

10/10 idea NZ

I just don't consider it hugely important how many there are. I'd want them hanged for raping even one girl, and where do you go from there? However many it was, they deserve to die and to rot in hell.

>These girls wouldn't give you the TIME OF DAY in real life
They were 11-13 year old girls akmed. Over 1,200 of them over the course of 16 years, and the scum raping them were exclusively pakis.

Happy to provide sources. Jesus, you scum really do rival the Jews as far as having no shame.

Why do you all want to be killed instead of rising up and killing the evil people?

If you're ready to die, you should be ready to take somebody with you.

If you do something right out of desire for a reward, you didn't do something right, you just did something for yourself.

Here's a jew chart for you. Always keep this handy just in case you run out of kikes to gas in your own country.

Ryan....

RyanRyanRyanRyan

....Ryan

How long ago?

I don't know how I missed this.

I can't believe the scumbag host had the balls to act like it never happened, like the guy was just pulling it out of thin air.

It's all been documented extensively.

And you can have some of my tea anyday

underrated

>Less than 10,000 Jews

It's still to many

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Thalys_train_attack

wow

you can still escape, UK bros

not much time left tho;

The poor thing was using all its brain power just to try to come up with a response cause muh inconvenient non-pc facts. Couln't do it so the jew behind the scenes in the studio pulled the plug.

>israel has 6 million jews

So thats where they've been hiding

Go make a successful country Achmed.

>Host's argument is literally pic related

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Nope, these were grown women who CHOSE to date Muslim guys.

How do you define "rape"? Because last time I checked, CHOOSING to sleep with someone isn't rape. Please tell me, how the FUCK could over a thousand women be raped without a SINGLE one of them saying anything?

Oh wait, yeah. That's right. It's the same shit that happened to Bill Cosby. This was just a bunch of slags who got annoyed that the Muslims they used to date move onto better things (i.e. Islamic wives rather than the dogs of the west) and decided to make false claims. There is no real evidence of any "abuse scandal" in Rotherham.

I recently started a new job and my commute is rather long. The first couple of months I was listening to BBC radio station as well as the LBC. You guys have no idea how bad it is u less you start listening to that bullshit on a daily basis for hours on end. I can tell you that the BBC is scared shitless of Trump. Any caller that was declaring that they support trump they were immediately ridiculed and eventually just talked down or had the call cut off. I used to rage so much.

>India has 5000 jews
FUUUUUUCK

>ROYAN, ROYAN, ROYAN!
>not going to engoige
>APOLOGIZES FOR "TRIGGERING" LISTENERS

My God. What happened to journalistic integrity?

The higher the number the more likely someone is to react.
Some people might pass off one as a small event. Ten as a small gang. 100 as a terrible tragedy. 1000? 2000? 5000? Everyone has their breaking point.

>Poland
>1 jew per 11k of people
lel
thanks Hitler

In the civilized world a "grown" woman is 18 you dumb shitskin, might be in your backwards shitstain of a country where a 12 year old is a "grown woman" but not here.

I hope they will torture you before putting a bullet trough your head.

Eh just a small tax on their tea would be compensation enough.

>11-13
>grown women

Mohammed pls

>Who the fuck cares about Rotheram?

Any natural-born British person.

And might I add that I find you a terribly repugnant monster, and a stain on the honor of your country.

No, it's standard persuasion technique to offer someone a positive self image consistent with your own agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMuam1MObtI

thanks for capturing this based britbong i'll try get cantell to play it on his show

The seconds you spent typing that shit could have been spent on text messaging a lonely family member

>"Hello Gran it's me, I hope you are well".

But instead it's that shit. You're as bad as the CP posters achmed.

And people still regard BBC as a credible independent source of information in my country... an actual

>shut it down!

wtf....

Based Poland. I was reading a book by a former US strategist who went into detail about how Poland will have significant power in a couple of years thanks to decent birthrates etc and a climbing rate of education.

When Poland can into space I might have to come over and get a commonwealth babe myself.

Checked