Think i almost died?

Think i almost died?

Ate 12 blue pills of opium or valium of some sort (never done pills befor) passed the fuck out for 2 days straight and puked alot. Also smoked a cuple of joint.

Did i almost OD or am i just a fgt?

You're a fucking idiot

Almost died

No you don't die so easily from Benzos

12 blue pills of opium...

Yes i know i am a mess

maybe if u drank but nah sounds about right u shouldn't be taking that shit if u cant do a 5 min pill find online before

You technically should have died with that dose

drink soem hot piss to flush out your system or risk brain damage faggot

You could take triple that(if valium) and get the same results
Benzos will knock you on your ass, but they are very difficult to OD on

Like i said im new to the stuff dont know what it was but i think benzos or something

And yes i am a fag

Someone give him the redpill on bluepills

Fucking Caleb

OP is probably underage, sage in all fields

someone sold you water pills newfag, need to accompany with potassium pills, lil trick going round, only newfags fall

No im 23
Hmm alright. Felt like i dodged a bullet tho.. Hard to eat and im still mellow as fuck
Yes i didnt think this one true i must admit

Nah the guy im bought them of are legit he uses them himself dayli for 3 years straight

try doing that with a small bottle of fireball mixed OP. worst mistake i ever made.

Man thats sounds like a heroes jouney

Good to hear u still alive doh

Unless you enjoy completely blacking out the point where you don't remember what happened the night before, I'd stay away from mixing benzos or taking large dosages. I took too much Xanax one time and blacked out. The next day my car was gone and I thought someone stole it. After calling the cops and filling a report, I ended up finding my car in a different parking spot than usual. I drove it around when I was fucked up and I to this day I have no recollection of what happened.

fgt. your fgt

Ahaha funny.. Yea wil deffinently not do benzoz again.. That shit scary in lare doses

adderall 10mg

borderline death OP

Damm i feel so stupid... Didn't realy mean to eat all of them ate like 3 over 2 hours and dont remeber eating the rest of them

Looks more like 5 mg. so he either took 60 or 120 mg of adderall and is stating he OD'd. I thought I was dumb.

Oh pic not related btw

Blacked out for 2 days? Thats fucking amphetamine you faggot

Never stated that i OD just wanted to know if my stupidity almost got me killed

Just got my wisdom teeth out how many 5-325 hydrocodone pills so i need to take for a good high. Done most drugs but this is my first try with pills

Are your parents unemployed and on the dole? Do you like in a housing estate? How in the hell did you managed to end up this fucking stupid. I hope you've nuked your liver, your whole family is garbage.

No way, 1 doesnt do a thing

Op here 12 is an ok beginner dose

Btw apperently it was xanax asked the guy now. Never tried that eaither before

No my family is very wealthy and hard workers.. Ingenieers lawyers teacher osv.

Me on the other hand just drift around the country working and chilling..

Ps. Do the world a favor n neck yourself as a christmas present for ur family

only one way to find out. do it again.

Ahaha nah man think om done with pills for good. Think il stick to my psycadelic drugs every now and then

good for you man. best of luck

how painful is an opiate suicide is it sweet and instant if you have a high dose, or is it still painful

I had a prof teach tell us in med school that a patient has a better chance of choking on benzos than ODing -- as long as it's not being mixed with another CNS depressant. Maybe a little bit of hyperbole but I'll never forget it and it makes me chuckle.

Sounds like a shitty way to kys.

By the way OP

You can look at the number on the pill and Google it moron

And yeah man, go do some nbome real psychedelics...

rofl what?, Benzos are NOT hard to OD on...

The pills had no numbers their just called small blue where i live

And yes psycadelics is litt af in moderation

any answers too my question?

You just fall asleep

Source: 12 year heroin addict.

Think you would just sleep in or chocke on ur own vomit or tongue.. No pain i guess.. Also dont kill yourself go explore the world and get of ur lazy ass

I think he meant some kind of general opiate?

You literally pass out, thats all, its like a black out. Beyond the huge fucking rush you get before hand. You pretty much know after you take the rig out of your arm when you're going to OD.

It's not a good way to go. Vomiting, possibly seizures, coming in and out of consciousness, hypoxia...

You are lucky you don’t have major brain damage. Hopefully you font have damage to vital organs. That would unfortunately be a painful torturous death. If your gonna do drugs at least know what the hell your doing and research safety. Try to do drugs that are bennificial.

When you fall out, you're out... it isnt this waning in and out of consciousness. You can puke and aspirate, thats a real thing. Seizing on opiates is a rarity.

Yea i figured they were xanax.. Is I2 alot for this drug?

I feel fine now just very mellow and a bit nausie so i think im good

depends what mg. They go from .25 mg all the way up to 5's.

I was thinking more along the lines of an oral OD as opposed to a shot... You're right about the IV, though. It's in your blood stream (and across the BBB) within a minute and you're out. Your brain basically forgets to tell your body to breathe.

(I'm an idiot and responded the wrong post...) I was thinking more along the lines of an oral OD as opposed to a shot... You're right about the IV, though. It's in your blood stream (and across the BBB) within a minute and you're out. Your brain basically forgets to tell your body to breathe.

My mate eats them by the handful like 10-15 10mg valium at a time.. Seen him take 50 and not die

>valium
possibly low mg's. Alot of my friends before the go pick up will eat a bunch of benzos because it just makes the high amplified. Therefore you dont need as much heroin to get the same effect.

12 is to many for never taking them. My first time I only needed 3 or 4 and was really fucked up

Wow man, you need to do some research before you do a new drug. Your probably lucky to be alive. Fucking waste of drugs too, all you did was sleep wtf user?

1. you're an idiot

2. that looks like adderall tbh

I usallu do a ton of research before trying something new.. Didn't this time unfortunantly.. Also as i mentioned my intention were not to eat them all it just happend. Can't even remember it.

Like i mentioned earlier pic not related

dude, benzos are damn near impossible to OD on, it's when people mix it with another cns depressants like alcohol. Thats where these cunts get fucked from.

cunt eats 12 bics for his first drop.

Shit son; lucky they weren't good.

Lmao yes i do realise it was a risky fucking move..