Im conducting a 4th test. ENTER UR PENI length here

Im conducting a 4th test. ENTER UR PENI length here.

Out to prove the av on wikipedia is incorrect.

strawpoll.me/14667378

87.6 inches

Bump keep it going lol this is good info

my penus = 98 inches

9.75 inches

8 centimetres

~5 inches
>pic related

You know there is no definite answer to this femanon/gayfag

A dick only gets so horny, but can get really horny, even more horny than the owner of the dick has ever experienced, but this can get somewhat uncomfortable.

Wut?

your peepee is over 7ft long, but you'll ever only use 7% of it, maybe 10% with a loose pussy

A faggot only gets so faggy, but you can get really faggy, even more faggy than the op of the thread has ever experienced, but this can get somewhat gay.

What did I tell you cunts lol.
real 5 inch cocks are rare, the true av is 6-7
7 is NOT big its normal

8 is big
9 is huge

Source: study conducted against a group of hardly functioning, lying autists.

Dont try to fucking discredit this for real holy shit.

6 inches is a below av penis, and 7 inches is a normal penis. We need to set peoples minds straight

I'm quite sure we can trust all those who voted over 8.5 inches.

5 votes out of 45, seems legit to me, Take them out and theres so many 7 inch cocks its defined as normal.

Not when the field of choice is so minimal, not to mention that was just one option. I don't think a minimum of 11% f results can be classed within the field of error

Piss off, stop trying to pan 7 inches as above av. Look irl and off the now 5 strawpoles i have made.

Its NORMAL

Your focus group isn't normal
They likely lie
They will only participate if they find it interesting
They are too few to show any good results.

diameter is the interesting measure

Have you accounted for obvious bias in this test?
in a generalized sense most men will either round to the highest inch, 3.5=4;3.2=4;3.7=4 and so on
as well as this being Sup Forums where it'd be hard to get accurate results as you're not involved and giving a voluntary response question

Be it online, friends IRL, 4 chin or girls, the chart matches whats real, what the fuck is ur problem with 7 being the norm? What did you use to feel special and i ruined that?

Most people are normal so get over it.

I agree, Ill do that one later.

The fact your test is highly fucking flawed and hardly stands to anything required for it to be taken at all seriously.

Who is going to lie about having a 7 inch dick? thats not even impressive.

People with 5.5 inch dicks

>I'm conducting a 4th test

What are you literally just going to apply the mean like a dumb high school student that just discovered maths?

It's probably not that simple OP. There's a lot of variables to consider and you're introducing sample bias by taking your measurements from Sup Forums, especially since people can easily lie here.

The average on Wikipedia was probably calculated by professional scientist quite rigorously. Good luck trying to prove them wrong.

You keep assuming that everyone is telling the truth because 7 is the average so there's no reason to, but the point of this was to prove 7 as the average, they cannot take 7 average into account as it needs to be proven

On a survy to see how they compare.. LOL if ur small saying ur big diultes the poll even more and makes you even smaller, kys ur wrong

You really don't understand statistics at all, do you?

No retard, im going ot make a bell curve from my year 11 - 12 maths fuck off

If 100 guys with 7 inch cocks all say they are 9 inches then they have just made them selfs seem tiny.

Same with guys with small dicks around 5-6 if they all say they are 7 then they made there own dicks tiny so no one is dumb enough to lie. Stfu these tests are self cleaning

besides the skewed results that some people won't respond at all because of this, you're overestimating the intelligence of this test and its users

Considering your willingness to accept people's answers as if they were gospel, it would make them 9 inches.

Depends how well they stick to lie

Also you're assuming your test is rigorous enough to be accepted as actual science

>protip: it isn't

it is not about that.
a statistical investigation has to be random and you need a big data basis. i think it was about 1000++ votes.