UK is fucked-- They're Crossing Eng Channel now!

"I think this is first time they have done this successfully-- now "the jungle" camp will be cleaning out now that they know it's possible:
A group of nineteen migrants were rescued in the early hours of this morning after the inflatable boat they were in started to sink in the English Channel.
The UK Coastguard received a call for assistance just off the coast of Dymchurch in Kent, at 11.40pm on Saturday night.
A search and rescue helicopter was deployed as well as lifeboats from nearby Dungeness and Littlestone, and coastguard rescue teams from Dungeness and Folkestone.
The rhib (rigid-hulled inflatable boat), with 19 people on board, was found at 2am and the matter was handed over to Home Office Immigration Enforcement"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614851/Nineteen-people-rescued-Channel-inflatable-boat-started-taking-water.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQJjZRvjA80
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder who gave them the boat

just fuck my shit up...well, now that first have proved it's possible, more are coming...

We should let them drown.

Any Brits to confirm is this is first time they've crossed this way? A few drowned last autumn and were picked up a few miles off France...

>I wonder who gave them the boat
Many suspects on that front. Could be French gvt or just as easily UK anarchists. They had to have a motor on it and some notion of the tides/winds no ?

they didnt even need air superiority?

"The authorities only knew to start looking for them when the migrants called their families from the boat."

Going to be a long, hot summer lads. Between olympics, Ramadan this month...haven't had a big habbening since Brussels. might be soon to change.

bye, uk.

heh

First I've heard of

"It comes as it was revealed that Britain's Border Force has only three patrol boats to protect the UK's coastline"

This triggers me each time I need to use a hospital for a broken bone and get a $7k bill.

Does cameron really think "oh fuck it, let the Yanks deal with it, we can spend our money on more impt things?"

OUT OF NATO.

The English channel (whilst being quite a small crossing), can be a complete and utter bastard to cross. Heavy winds, fucking nasty currents, and really REALLY big ships going backwards and forwards constantly.

I'd rather try and cross the med (which is a longer crossing), than the English Channel. Paired with the fact that if you fall overboard in the Channel, you are fucked. We don't have lovely sunny warm beaches, with blue sea over here. Our sea is grey, cold as fuck, and eats people.

You know they have read about this in "the jungle" already, and now more will be doing it. Question is, how many have already landed?

they could have been carry RPGs, snackbar vets, etc..

>REALLY big ships going backwards and forwards constantly.
Seems strange to me that they still need a load of ships...are there no lines in chunnel dedicated for cargo?

Unless they are moving cars or other huge shit. Loved being able to stand near Dover and see France when it's clear.

Irony of all this is that Nolan is filming his "Dunkirk" film right there currently.

lol good luck with them

this guy gave them the boat.

And a compass and knowledge of navigation. Someone on that boat knew what they were doing.

>now "the jungle" camp will be cleaning out now that they know it's possible
That's pretty good news actually

Is that true user, what he says?

The shipping isn't just stuff from the UK > everwhere else. All the nordic countries use the channel for shipping needs. Its easier for Northern European countries to use it, to get goods to the med etc.

The Chunnel is used for transport, but its not a super 20 line rail. A lot goes through it, but its a fraction of the goods transported by sea. I'd flood the fucking thing if I had the choice.

FOR YOU

le_masked_guy.png

I wish I had a boat

>French gvt
you're mistaking them for the cia :^)

then you shouldnt have given it away to rapefugees.

>A group of nineteen migrants were rescued in the early hours of this morning after the inflatable boat they were in started to sink in the English Channel.
Why the fuck did the Coastguard pick them up? They're supposed to guard the coast. If it wasn't for traitorous shit like this the situation wouldn't be near as bad.

I bet on antifa.

Dafuq happened to your Brexit. Anything good?

Possible solution?
>pic related

yes, I wonder

I ran this to CSI as fast as I could. Despite our advanced technology, this is the best I've got

Sounds like they need Tone.

Iceland is going to get some rafts. They keep going more North

Isn't the first time people have fled mainland Europe in little boats.

This is where I live. I'm about as far away as you can get.
I plan to never go south

Everyday Children of Men gets a little more real.

>tongue
>laid

You don't have to go south.

The niggers are going to come north

And you will do nothing to stop them

Better vote for Scottish independence while you still can

better yet he could get to work on his cuckshead.

No, it happens every now and again, if people go by boat they tend to try and go further south west I think. It's rare since the channel is a horrible stretch of sea, it can be very rough and very windy with a massive amount of traffic and super tankers. I've been out on it a couple of times and even with a competent sailor in calm and easy conditions we still had a couple of hairy moments due to traffic

It is Scotland so stockpile lots of whisky you'll be there a while

>19 sandniggers crossed the English channel
> "UK is doomed"

19 people in a 60 million country? you should be more worried about those that enter your country by legal means

First one to talk gets to stay on my boat!

Keep reporting this news, only helping BREXIT

Do they know it's possible to swim the Channel?

it is if you're well trained, very fit and the conditions allow it. It's a difficult swim, not many people could swim 21 miles in a cold sea. IIRC the fastest it's ever been done in is 7 hours.

lel whisky and a deep fryer and he'll be right.

Good. The government needs to enroll more fishermen to help those poor souls get out of our country.

The Royal Navy needs to be relinquished of its humanitarian duties and get back to defending our shores.

Savages amidships!

>Operation Sea Lion is 75 years late
Well, better late than never I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQJjZRvjA80

Winter better hurry the fuck up. They won't have a chance of crossing otherwise.

Kek

you mean you wish you still had a boat?

Jesus fuck, in a few decands you will have so many boats coming in that it will be the sassenach invassions all over again.