What if I told you that the Gwyneth Paltrow you see nowadays wasn't the real one? That she was a clone...

What if I told you that the Gwyneth Paltrow you see nowadays wasn't the real one? That she was a clone, and that the real Gwyneth's head ended up in that box at the end of the film Seven because she, like others, threatened to expose (((them)))

Why do you think there's never a Brad Pitt or Morgan Freeman scandal? Because they know first hand what happens to anyone who steps out of line

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/
genome.gov/25020028/cloning-fact-sheet/
youtube.com/watch?v=i0hb8dfKN8k.
buzzfeed.com/adambvary/5-conspiracy-theories-about-the-shining-that-arent-in-room-2?utm_term=.sprjgabK5j#.vaJOKPmXdO
vigilantcitizen.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxHTtNWdAns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd say you at least deserve a bump for coming up with this theory.

oh naive friend. nice quads tho holy shit

How is he related to this?

all of the recent celebrity deaths are. none of them die naturally, if you pay attention. they're blood sacrifices

Elaborate
Tell me all you know

i too, am interested.

Go on then. You have my reluctant attention. .

Chester Bennington, Prince, Michael Jackson, they were all sacrificed and made examples of so everyone knew how the game is to be played. Everything you know is someone else's fabricated PR projection, don't trust what you hear

Post nudes you faggot

thats not proof though. and im not asking for factual proof but SOMETHING that sounds likely or something man. do you even have a good reason for believing that?

This new Batman isn't raking in as much cash as (((they))) would like. Now they need a scandal. Watch them crush this slave like a worm in front of everyone. They humiliate their own constantly

yea bro lemme just give you my email so you can dox me and murder my family

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/

not asking for tat. just a reason for why you believe that.

what does that have to do with ANYTHING?

genome.gov/25020028/cloning-fact-sheet/

Shes jewish herself you retard. She is batshit insane and calls herself a jewish "princess" get your facts straight.

I fucking hope that she's not the real one. She's a massive retard

the cloning hasn't been perfected, clearly

What does this torture chamber of a "pizza" place has to do with paltrow being jewish?

check'd

NO PROGRESS

Or, now stay with me folks, you can get a job and literrally work more then 4 hours and you can afford to feed yourself. Fucking skank

No op here, but i must say that OP Is mostly right. The occult elite are known to perform Dark ritual, Sacrifice of peoples (From death of celebrity, to mass shooting done via Manchurian candidate and the sacrifice of children). If you want to be part of the elite, you first need to be able to go to Bohemian groove. Where you'll have your first dips into the occult with the cremation of Care (youtube it). the waiting list for Bohemian Groove member ship takes 10 yr to be accepted (if you are). That only the start. Check the story of this guy, he knows how the world economy and power work : youtube.com/watch?v=i0hb8dfKN8k. Check Eyes wide shut by Kubrick. he exposed it all, go killed for it (he die from a heart attack... the cia have heart attack guns google it). As for what OP is saying... i'm more into the Monorch programming theorie base on the MK ultra disclosure. Celeb at the top are all mind control manchiurian candidate using trauma base technique while they are young. Pic releted: Latest Monarch programming puppet of hollywood expose in full sight.

The video clip on TV are full of occult symbolism that most people don't see. What do you think is the real Symbolism behind "what you made me do" for Swift or Bon appetit from Perry. They are stock full of Monarch programming symbolism and thing cheerish by the occult elite. Bon appetit is depicting the cannibalist ritual the Rothschild portrait in their party. Perry is eaten by the big shot. Check her album symbolism. A mouth with an eye in it (She speaking the words of the elite, the eye is the all seeing eye we associate with the illuminati/ International banking clans).

>What if I told you that the OP you see nowadays wasn't the real one? That OP was a clone, and that the real OP's head ended up in that box at the end of the film Seven because OP, like others, threatened to expose (((them)))
>Why do you think there's never a Brad Pitt or Morgan Freeman scandal? Because they know first hand what happens to anyone who steps out of line

discuss

Miss Rothschild in a party

i present you Baphomet, the god of the illuminati!
AKA: Lucifer in the bible, Sophia for the Greek. He's is the bearer of light, the Snake in the garden of eden, the one who gave power and knowledge to mankind. Look at the position of his arms! It's important!

Remember this picture from the end of the shinning? notice the hand position of Jack in it?

Now the photo was a fake, they use a real photo of the Hotel they shot the movie in.

Just like how JFK and Michael Jackson were going to expose the illuminati and *somehow* died?

Why did Kubrick use this photo for the end of his movie? Because he was probably forced too by the ruling power... or he wanted to leave message of his occult way with the elite in his movie. No body ever identify the real man in the photo. the point is you have to put the elite symbolism in your work if you want to be someone in hollywood.

you got it! Don't fuck with them. Now why do you think every celeb has a photo like this?

buzzfeed.com/adambvary/5-conspiracy-theories-about-the-shining-that-arent-in-room-2?utm_term=.sprjgabK5j#.vaJOKPmXdO

sorry the photo is this one, The all seeing eye is everywhere!

this is also a one eye symbolism photo. One eye in the shadow.

And we are just scratching the surface of the symbolism in celebrities picture. It goes into everything, award clothing to jewel and tattoos!

you have probably saw this photo of Emma in that robe? do you know just that robe could have told you she would win the big prize that night (Woman of the year if i remember right...). Can you see the Baphomet Head between her leg?

And once again, it can be well hidden, here, the neckline in silver is the iconic representation of Baphomet.

Some are arguably undeniable. But ones like this are reaching a bit.

you are problably award of what 666 represent? The number of the beast... Satan? Satan is not really mention in the old testament, the beast is Lucifer=Baphomet for the elite. Now do you know that in hebrew, 666 is writen like this?

It's symbolism, it not aways full right in your face! you'll see. as for this, the basic form of this iconography is 3 lateral bar. Check around and you'll see the 3 bar symbole everywhere too.

Now, let's delve into some symbolic use by the masson. (The elite his also ruling the 33 degre/ top tier of the massons). Ever heard of Jachin and Boaz? it's basic masson secret that you learn in the first 3 degre (which most people will never go beyond. Exemple: They tell you that George Washington was a Master masson... which he was... which is the 3rd degree! there is 33!)

Here are Jochin and Boaz

These are the two pillars that stand in front of any building build by the masson (in medieval) and build with free masson money today. They represent the entrance to the occult world, the secret world.

Now i'll give you something you probably never heard before and will not hear again. I'll give you the occult symbolism behind the 911 event!

Let's first take a look at the geographie of the place. We have 2 Towel... 2 pillars that are the center of world economic (the world of the occult elite/Elite banker clan), It's an occult world to the common eye. It's also then right at the entrance of the fluvial way, hence the entrance of the US in a way. And right next, in the water, there is a lady stading, bearing a light, a representation of Sophia, With a crown of the sun (which is all a reprensentation of Horus= The all seeing eye is known as the ee of Horus.) She hold a table with a date, the creation of the states... and also the supposed creation date for the Illuminati of Bavaria (the real illuminati of old, but this is not certain). Still it's the creation of the freedom land for men. Can you see the Baphomet symbolism? But, i'm not finish.

Weird theory but... How about the fact that in seven, spacey was the killer, and he has been scandalized

In the occult teaching, they really like numbers (especially the massons). They like numerologie a lot too. So what could mean 911? Ok first, it's mean Emergency like we all know... already weird but, it's the way the say it, 9, 11. First of 11 is known as the number of destruction in occult. it's the first number made of repetition, breaking the perfect cicle. 11 can also represent Jachin and Boaz, the secret door. But 9? why 9... let's take the elite favorite number... 666 and let's apply numerology too it. 6+6=12+6=18, 1+8= 9! (that how you break done a multi digit number into a single on in numerology). 911= Baphomet/Lucifer destruction! one final straw. A basic concept of Jachin and Boaz is to break 2 pillars to make one better...

hum, interesting! Some symbolism i didn't know! we learn new stuff everyday!

i could go on for hours but, i getting pretty late for me, i'll have to call it quit... if you want a good site to discover the symbolism of Hollywood and everything there is to understand check this : vigilantcitizen.com/ (This guy knows is symbolism)

I hope i have at least gave you a good read! I wish it wasn't this late, would have love to explain everything behind Eyes Wide Shot! This Movie is the clue! Watch it (it's pretty boring but, Kubrick didn't even want to entertain with it i think, he wanted to show us what is under the rainbow we live in!

Godspeed to you friend, interesting thread.

I'll go with just a quick symbolic in the movie. Watch at te begining, we enter the house between two pillars! It's really important for the symbolic of the movie. Everything that is over the rainbow (the world we know) has chrismas light in the scene (the rainbow). Every night Tom cruise gets home, he walk past the pillars and we see the chrismas tree. This is to show her was under the rainbow and he came back. One night, he comes back and we see that his daughter room is before the pillars, in the dark. This is Kubrick way to show that she is trap in under the rainbow, (the movie has a strong pedophile under tone (the elite abuse children). Now the last night after his friend explained to him what he saw at the elite party, he pass the pillars and close the chrismas lights... he is stuck under the rainbow, he knows and can't go back... right after he find the mask he lost next to his wife, symbole that she too is a pawn of the elite. The final scene, they completly forget about their daughter in the store while two men look at her... It's a movie you must watch with your eyes wide open!

thx. Symbolism and Hypnosis are my obssession for more than 2 years. I read, listen and research the crap out of it! but, it's hard to figure how to explain it without sounding like a crazy weirdo.

What if I told you that the Sup Forums you see nowadays wasn't the real one? That it was a clone, and that the real Sup Forums's head ended up in that ocean of piss at the end of the decade because it, like others, threatened to get sponsors.

Why do you think there's never a W.T. or Moot scandal? Because they know first hand what happens to anyone who steps out of line

If you want to see the dark side of The world, i would considere starting by checking stuff on MK-Ultra, cia mind control program of the cold war (it's fact) then dive into Monarch mind control which is theorie... but careful, like TomCruise, you can't go back after, you'll see it everywhere... The fucking symboles!

It's likely that if you run in certain circles you're likely to come across certain types. The people in control of the media have so much power that you have to agree with certain rules. It's obvious.
If they wanted to people to like Hitler they'd pay people to make a movie about it, pay rappers or singers to make a song about it, pay people to defend Hitler on social media, they'd pay instagrammers and youtubers to start new trends.
But mainly they'd create an anti Hitler that would make the people that hate the anti Hitler automatically like the real Hitler.
Rinse, wash, repeat.

I know plenty of satanists and they are no illuminati, they do work in ulture tough. I'm far more scared of jews and christians

The 666 shit is stupid. But it's interesting that people are denying the 666 on the monster can. Intentional or not, those symbols match - so yeah that's there. Snopes had an overly elaborate fallacious reasoning to suggest that hebrews would write it out a different way, as if that matters when it's literally the hewbrew symbol 6 three times. You can't actually argue that one away - it is what it is.

bullshit

Yes, your right, but you have to understand that this clan, this bunch of super rich banker (at the top) Created an actual Religious doctrine base on the luciferian. If you want to be a big shot you have to enter this world... and it's dirty! That's where OP sacrifice enter into play, they force you to do Horrible thing to keep you in line and enjoy the power after. The biggest pedo ring is at the elite lvl!
Satanist and Luciferian are 2 things! Ask them if they knows who is lucifer and if he's the same a Satan. One eyes symbolism, and in the O, the 3 bars!

Now i let you call me bullshit all you want, i'm really going!

See i'm getting too tired, i always forget the pictures lol

Check when the guy say the world LORD while interview Gaga, she automatically do the one eye symbole, and don't seem to know why she did after (1m9s) youtube.com/watch?v=ZxHTtNWdAns

oh and she does not say: i swear to god, she say i swear to Lucifer! (don't know which interview but it's there on youtube)

Try and decipher "the magic flute"
That's when you could be a mason and all the peasants would mind their own business. Now you got all these super internet detectives trying to uncode something. All of your info is coming from the internet you goddamn morons.

I saw her at a swingers party in Miami once

Most is coming from books, documentaries and conference. I never said I had the truth, just one version of it!
I know the magic flute opera but, even if it's Mozart most occult work, I don't like opera... I prefer his Turkish march

You are all prolly Ganga now but he Paltrow thing is so unlikely ... dolly hadn't been cloned yet which isn't to say that this couldn't have happened as plenary of things aren't developed before they become mainstream. It makes it highly unlikely this is true. Think about it in terms of, to what end. It is meaneingless to clone a then nothing actress to keep her franchise alive. Why bother , so nope. I don't believe this one ...

Morgan Freeman is a promoter. His latest projects deal with humanism and brad is in a constant state of bewilderment. His role in the big short wasn't exactly hiding anything...

Interesting. Have you been smoking drugs? This is some next level stupid.