Fishermen Caught A Strange Fish In India

Fishermen Caught A Strange Fish In India

What do you Fags think

Fake or Not ?

look at the electricity cable in the back to make it move you faggot.

What do you think ?

art project

but that neck have titties

Surrealist art

It has four titties and a beer gut lol

seems weird , almost the perfect recreation of a mermaid . Also I'd like to know if they pulled 'it' out with the arms already tied ?

I'd fuck him/her/it.

it almost looks fake and gay

To be honest it just looks like it's controled by someone in the box but who knows

This is the only photo of when it was removed from the fishermen's boat

It's fake you fucking retards, it's liberal arts museum.

For fuck sake.

fake

Fake. I'm willing to entertain that their is unknown cryptids out there but I've seen the video and it looks fake as hell

Not only its an art insulation
It's also really bad art
Sage goes in all fields

Meeso thinka Jar Jar Binks shouldna pimp his girl lika this

THIS!

If you cant look at that and tell me it resembles human flesh at all, go outside and look at humans until you can.

/thread

Moar

Totally fake, breast feeding didnt evolve until WAY down the lineage of life. When creatures were already on land, specifically: MAMMALS

fake... no fish would be alive when displayed like this in a museum or something like that. People in India should put more focus on toilets then art projects.

This what you get when you don't poo in the loo...

Trolling...

lel

not even fooled. that's obviously a pic of your mum

no

Cunt

I doubt they'll get anything out of it , so I doubt it's fake . The fish aspect looks like a river fish of sorts and since mermaids don't usually waste time in rivers , I highly doubt it is one even if like I said it looks almost exactly like one . My other guess is some form of mutation so to speak . Maybe the guts are outside and with time a sort of pouch covered the area . The arms though are something else , looks like shoulders in the backshot . If it's river based might be from Japan / China plenty of underwater path that lead to India / Africa . Would love to observe 'it' swim around but I doubt they kept it alive . Final note , this is not linked to evolution and I also doubt 'it' originated from Indian Waters

still gonna have to say fake untill I see it and cut it open

you can see the electric cord going into it for the motor....

Looks fishy to me.

Fish tiddies

Of course it's fake
You morons believe anything

>I wonder how the fish fingers would taste

why i get stiff by watching this