Thoughts on this guy?

Thoughts on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

theantifeminist.com/sweden-now-has-highest-percentage-of-local-men-with-thai-wives-swedish-government-promises-to-investigate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

speaking from an anecdotal position, most tamils i've met were either midgets or big and tall

don't know why there is this disparity

Based meme who triggers the shit out of fat virgin neckbeard polacks by getting a girl

handsome lad

he's ugly

who is he

Gets more pussy than all of Sup Forums put together.

BLACKED

*POO'd

looks extremely bro tier

A happy person with a happy family.

looks bro tier

Probably because he's an Indian and not some african nigger

a fucking WINNER

Looks like a pretty cool guy tbqh, shame he's getting harassed by jealous autists

Self-made winner.
>able to lift himself out of shithole and get to a first-world country and father a child with a normal woman
You faggots could learn something from him.

>Be Swedish
>get POO'D

>even fucking ugly streetshitting Indians can get a qt Swedish gf yet I'm alone

this. i dont blame him for seeking superior white women and neither should you.

Probably has a good personality

Ye it's so hard to literally just travel to Sweden and then get everything served to you for free without any kind of requirement.

Only people that are assblasted over this are mad that they can't find a white gf like her

He seems adopted desu

Didn't you notice his flag? That's exactly what a nigger considers self made.

Well yes I'm mad that some guy can come to our country and steal our women and people are okay with it. He shouldn't be allowed to even live here. Had he not stolen this woman, she would've been with a Swedish guy. A guy that is now lonely.

>Well yes I'm mad that some guy can come to our country and steal our women and people are okay with it. He shouldn't be allowed to even live here. Had he not stolen this woman, she would've been with a Swedish guy. A guy that is now lonely.

A guy that now has a hot Indian wife. The losers like you would have no wife regardless of immigration or globalism

>A guy that is now lonely.
Not for long:

theantifeminist.com/sweden-now-has-highest-percentage-of-local-men-with-thai-wives-swedish-government-promises-to-investigate/

>literally crying for sexual protectionism against superior foreign imports
This is why you're still a virgin.
Git gud or get bent.

Holy shit hahahaha

Nah these are just prostitutes, it's not the same. Most women in the world DON'T want foreigners because they haven't been brainwashed like Swedish whores.

Yes I want to keep my women as I'm not a cuckold.

POO'D

Bet you think all those rapefugees are self-made winners as well right
Lmao

Why this couple in particular? Is Sup Forums (let's not kid ourselves and say otherwise) too afraid to go after BMWF and too hypocrite to attack WMAF?

I'm sorry swedebro, it kills me to see you like this, if it's any comments White American women are all cool burners too

>White American women are a coalburning whores
/r9k/ wassup

>Sup Forums
>too afraid to go after BMWF and too hypocrite to attack WMAF?
Pajeets-first-day.jpg

>my women
If they were "your" women, you'd currently be fucking them instead of broadcasting your butt-laceration to autists on a Laotian line-dancing board

He's ugly even for poo in loo's.

>white women
>superior

They "broke free" because of their faggy fucking loser fathers and our degenerate culture. What kind of dad would tolerate his daughter becoming a coalburning whore? I would murder my daughter before I saw that.

I don't see Sup Forums waging a war on BLACKED nor do I see them staging campaigns of persistent harassment on couples of any of the two pairings I listed.

>this flag
>literally advocating honour killings
pottery

In all honesty he should move to Mumbai and star in bollywood movies as villain. He looks terrifying and probably has good physic. He'll make millions

He's not even black, even nig nogs, arabs, and spics look somewhat better than that guy. Like the fact of the matter is she must get some really really weird stares.

>Most women in the world DON'T want foreigners because they haven't been brainwashed like Swedish whores.
Neither do Swedish women. I'm pretty sure literally any other average Swedish guy could have came and started a life with her if he wanted.
>Why this couple in particular? Is Sup Forums (let's not kid ourselves and say otherwise) too afraid to go after BMWF
BMWF is something you already know about tho. It was the most popular interracial marriage in America for decades and it's a meme in itself.

This hits much closer to home because of how fugly the bloke is. If we're being honest, your average Sup Forums user isn't very attractive so seeing someone below their own attractiveness level actually do better is infuriating, I think.

>and too hypocrite to attack WMAF?
Zhang?

lmao no. Swedish women are insane about foreigners, any average dude from basically anywhere else except Finland or Norway can easily get laid here while most Swedish men in the age 20-30 are virgins.

Most popular is non hispanic white and white in the U.S.A, Spics loved getting bleached they always desire to be white.

I'm Hispanic.

>Swedish men in the age 20-30 are virgins.
lmao
Only the swedish "men" from here

Seeing this guy gives me hope , hopefully I won't die a virgin .

It's not even about race he's just ugly I'm sure other Indians atleast look somewhat better, but that guy is a huge no.

Maybe the big ones eat the smaller ones, but the tiny ones are too nimble so they manage to escape and live another day.

>, any average dude from basically anywhere else except Finland or Norway can easily get laid here while most Swedish men in the age 20-30 are virgins.
Kill yourself cuck poster. You don't represent your average Swede you beta male.

It was BMWF at first. Then WMAF and then as Latino immigration increased it became the most popular pairing.

But BMWF held the title longer IIRC.

:^)

>It's not even about race
Does someone have the YouTube link?

You're probably a piece of shit.
Try not to take it personally.

Jesus, if that guy got that girl i wonder what would i get if i go to Sweden, all the girls would probably literally throw themselves over me

It's true. The app Jodel has shown us the truth since most guys are embarassed to admit it. Also I live in a student dorm and no guys here ever bring home girls except the foreign guys and the one Swedish Chad.

He has a pretty cute face , I don't actually think he's very ugly.

No seriously he's just ugly.
It was, but then meme shit about Latino/a's makes the pairing more popular. It's pretty weird actually, but even black guys date latinas. But then again they don't like their own women. Although as always latinas hit peak age and then get fat.

You must be severely visually impaired

He may also have a huge dick and a fat bank account.

Well I do wear glasses, also a qt Swedish woman probably knows better than a bunch of jealous basement dwellers

They are tho it isn't a meme

>Swedish women knowing anything
You some kind of comedian

holy kek, you're pathetic

>But then again they don't like their own women.
:(
African American women seem based. Always full of smiles, friendly and love going church. They don't deserve that.

>African American women seem based
No, they're loud, obnoxious, obese, and just as idiotic as their male counterpart.

I think he is referring to she-ratchets not church ladies.

>African American women seem based. Always full of smiles, friendly and love going church. They don't deserve that
This couldn't have been more accurate.

No they aren't stop believing things you read on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.
Bet you also think that every american chick is a feminist too because the internet told you so.

Whats all the fuss about? That guy probably has a huge cock or something. In any case, it should give us all hope and a ego boost. There's plenty of other lonely swedish women, we can make it too!

Well statistically American women do date niggers much more than their cousins across the seas do...

FUCK OFF

The percent is still small compared to hwite male and hwite female couples, homogeneity will win pretty much always.

*unless you live in brainwash central aka sweden

Ay hol' up
So you be sayin
We finna git those wite wimmin n' shieet?

How does that motorcycle move?

It should be easiest for you Sven. Just walk out, talk to a girl, like, just walk outside man.

Literally 1 in 6 Americans are in an interracial relationship

website?

it's a hayabusa

precision engineered to propel huge black men at speeds of 300kmh/180mph

Post your proofs

Use Google adolf

>use google
Number one sign that somebody has no proofs

Lol white "men"

They don't want us, they only want foreign men and Chad. Seriously can't wait until enough of us have woken up to this fact so that we can start to murder them. I will take the coalburning bitch, shoot her nigger husband, slam the disgusting mongrel baby into the concrete, abort her baby by kicking her in the stomach and then rape her to death. This must be the fate of every Swedish woman, the revenge will be sweet as we murder all of them.

relax you autist

Fucking hell, calm down Sven. How many women have you talked to? Are you really fucking white? Get a tan if thats what women there are into. Really just try to be friendly talk to them and start to flirt little by little. Within some time they'll be on your cock. Its not big deal mate.

You don't know shit.

It's a growing attitude by us rejected Swedish men who still have our balls. We won't take it for much longer. A revolution is coming.