My gf hasnt let me nut inside her for a year now, shes too scared of breast cancer so doesnt wanna be on the pill

My gf hasnt let me nut inside her for a year now, shes too scared of breast cancer so doesnt wanna be on the pill.
This is my biggest fetish and I feel I might rape her any day now cause of this.
What can I do?
pic semi related, looks like her

>inb4 vasectomy, new gf

nut in her... butt

If she is younger than 30 the pill protects against cancer and does not increase risk of breast cancer.

Use condom but snip the top off of it

rape her, nut her
get her a plan B if she cares

You can do it after she stops ovulating. You need to learn her menstrual cycle and see if it's stable. If it is then after the ovulation is over (for my wife and me it's after the 18th day) you can nut all you want.

Rape her, dump her and find a girl that will actually do what you want.

She's testing you, just nut inside her

kill her then go to prison

Basal thermometer. Google that.

If you nut after her period she can't get pregnant. Talk to her about it. also

Allegedly she can be infertle/cause a miscarriage if she floods her body with vitamin C. Not a great thing to do but alot more stable than messing with hormones. Could be bogus but you could at least look into it

Are you literally retarded? This is not how it works you moron

The fertile days (fertile window)

Your fertile days / the fertile window is the 6 day period in which a women can get pregnant from having unprotected sexual intercourse. The fertile window is determined by the sperm survival of 5 days and the 24h during which the egg is released and dies.

After ovulation, the egg can maximally survive up to 24h.

Fuck her when she's on the rag

lmao

this

It’s not likely, but it is possible. Your chances of getting pregnant just after your period depend on how short your menstrual cycle is, and how long your period lasts.

Ugh..

Things aren't always so regular. Lots of people get pregnant trying this

>gf
>posts a dude

Just use a condom

Use her mouth

This.
Its what chicks like her have always done for generations.

Cut balls off. It's not like you're using them since she's the one calling the shots...

>My gf hasnt let me nut inside her for a year now,
Don't feel too bad dude. I know how you feel. My wife does not allow me to cum inside her at all ever since I started problems with very bad premature ejaculation. It was bad enough that I have a tiny cock but the PE was the last straw for her. She says I just make a nasty mess and she gets nothing from it. She rarely even allows me inside her at all these days. But if I am allowed inside, I have to wear a condom. Since she hates condoms (her lovers have her bareback), most of ou sex consists of either me masturbating while I fondle her or "outercourse"--rubbing my cock and cumming on her feet or rubbing myself up against her thigh. You may just have to get used to the condom. b3266 route

personally I hate cumming in pussy, mouth and ass feel much better imo

>Cut balls off. It's not like you're using them since she's the one calling the shots...
There is noting wrong with a woman calling the shots. It is called a Female Led Relationship and for a dominant alpha woman and a submissive man it can be a very good and supremely satisfying way to relate.

How have you not killed urself yet?

Tell her you want kids, watch her maternal instincts go haywire

How small?

Kek, 24/7 passing trap gf master race. Cum in ass everytime.

There is plenty wrong with it you fucking cuck.

this

> (You)
>How small?
After doing enlargement exercises now I'm about 1.25" flaccid and almost 2.5" erect. [See pic from a couple months ago.]

that's called the rhythm method and it's very risky. Better to pull out

> (You)
>There is plenty wrong with it you fucking cuck.
No. As long as it works for the two people it does not matter what those on the outside think. Being a submissive cuckold to an awesome beautiful sexy vibrant alpha woman can be a lovely experience.

From what? What were you at when you started?

How does ur relationship work?

quads dont lie

> (You)
>From what? What were you at when you started?
I was less than 1" flaccid and a bit less than 2" erect
>How does ur relationship work?
What do you mean exactly? How does what work?

What happens if I dont go to jury duty when I get a letter?

> (OP)
>What happens if I dont go to jury duty when I get a letter?
Gaol!

is she retarded?

Do it anyway.

You said something about her fucking other guys?

Is this a genuine post?

Why do people always put 'inb4 ... you need a new girlfriend you faggot. Admit it.

Swallowing has been shown to lower the risk of breast cancer. I'm not gonna spoon feed you the study, but if her main concern with the pill is breast cancer then she should have no problem swallowing every load she won't let you pump into her.

Not a perfect solution, but probably better than raping her.

> (You)
>You said something about her fucking other guys?
Yes. That is part of the deal when we started dating.

IUD is the way to go, or just, you know, finish in her mouth or butt.

Baby Dick Bronson, is that you?

> (You)
>Is this a genuine post?
Yes. That is me. I started penis enlargement exercises in 2016 and have made some nice gains since then I am happy to say.

> (You)
>Baby Dick Bronson, is that you?
Who is that?

Just edit a ncbi article and make it look legitimately counter acting the claims of fertility pills causing cancer and instead decreasing the chance of cancer in new study bla bla bla

Mmkay..

because inb4 are usually ideas that dont help OP, ppl who do say stuff related to that are ppl that just want attention by being edgy aka the most lazy of trolls.

You'll be fined and could face contempt charges.

Honestly, just go, they probably won't even pick you to actually juror once they find out about your friends or family in law enforcement.

On the other hand if you do get picked you can try to push jury nullification.

IUD has an even higher chance of prevention than the pill and is a semi permanent solution. Its a short 10 minute thing an OB can do but does require a LOT more effort to remove. We usually use a condom still because we have terrible luck (condoms failed twice) but every now and then I say fuck the condoms.

SEriously you guys need to start off with some good foreplay and oral
She’ll be begging for cock and will take bareback if you do the work beforehand.

why arent u taking growth hormone, testosterone
dht creams, etc...

>
>You'll be fined and could face contempt charges.
>Honestly, just go, they probably won't even pick you to actually juror once they find out about your friends or family in law enforcement.
>On the other hand if you do get picked you can try to push jury nullification.
Just go and do what I did when I had to go for selection. When my name was called I rose and went wild-eyed and said "I just want to say this, from all that I've read this criminal should be hung and does not deserve a trial!" Needless to say I was rejected.

Why don't you just use those girl condom dam things?
Fuck millennials are retarded

> (You)
>why arent u taking growth hormone, testosterone
>dht creams, etc...
In discussing those things with various docs and doing research myself, they all can have negative side effects.

wwho the fuck cares man, u arent getting someone pregnant and i doubt anyone will want to with that cock, u can get solid 2 inches maybe 3 inches from trt exposure and even better with growth hormone, or if u afraid of side effects just take hCG

And that's why I am a dad thank God I only was that stupid with my wife I love and intend to spend the rest of my life with. He was conceived the 23rd day of her cycle which shouldn't have been possible

> jury nullification.
thats my plan but god damn it. I just want to be left alone. Go away gubmint.

IUD, diaphragm

how is "gaol" pronounced? does it sound like "gail" or like "jail"? or like "gaul" or something

She looks like a dude?

> (You)
>wwho the fuck cares man, u arent getting someone pregnant and i doubt anyone will want to with that cock, u can get solid 2 inches maybe 3 inches from trt exposure and even better with growth hormone, or if u afraid of side effects just take hCG
I prefer going the natural route as opposed to risk prone drugs. But thanks for the tip.

> (You)
>how is "gaol" pronounced? does it sound like "gail" or like "jail"? or like "gaul" or something
Jail for you yanks.

What this dude said. The pill actually reduces rates of cancer. Normally, large doses of straight estrogen can increase the risk, but the progesterone that is in almost every birth control method actually gives it a protective effect. Also, if she's not wanting to do the pill, like others have said IUDs are even more effective and the hormone dosages are much lower and localized primarily to the uterus.

Hopefully this helps and good luck with future plowing.

Source: med student just finishing my OBGYN rotation

>wwho the fuck cares man, u arent getting someone pregnant and i doubt anyone will want to with that cock,
I am not worried about getting anyone wanting me to get them pregnant and my wife has borne two children, so thanks to a surrogate we are well past that stage now.

>How have you not killed urself yet?
Because life is good!

Get free fixed problem solved then you never have to deal with paying child support.

My gf suddenly stopped sucking my dick after about two years of dating. She didn't say anything, just did. Went a few months before I called her out and she told me she just didn't like doing them. I get weirded out by random sexual shit without explanation because that shit is usually a sign your partner is cheating on you or something.

Long story short, I started flirting with girls at work and, eventually, got a meh bj after work the other night. Life is too short and your gf should be more focused on the antiperspirant she lathers her pits with every day if she's concerned about tittie cancer. Plus, if she can't take a nut you might as well buy a fleshlight.

>My gf suddenly stopped sucking my dick after about two years of dating. She didn't say anything, just did. Went a few months before I called her out and she told me she just didn't like doing them.
She may have been doing them just to please you and to win you. Once she decided once you and she had a stable thing going she retreated. Although this is a bit disingenuous, men can be the same way so I would not get too upset because it is her mouth and if she does not like it then that's that. My wife is my alpha and she considers giving oral sex to be a submissive act, so being her submissive mate, getting head from her is out of the question even if she does it with her other men.
>I get weirded out by random sexual shit without explanation because that shit is usually a sign your partner is cheating on you or something.
Not necessarily. Perhaps she just does not like giving beejers. No need to read anything into this or let paranoia reign.
>Long story short, I started flirting with girls at work and, eventually, got a meh bj after work the other night.
Cheating is never a good solution unless she gives you permission. My wife gives me a free pass a few times per year but I am not that into bj's enough to go through the trouble. Getting some "on the side" is ok if she agrees and is OK with it.
>Life is too short and your gf should be more focused on the antiperspirant she lathers her pits with every day if she's concerned about tittie cancer.
The pill can also cause cystic problems aside from increased cancer risk. That happened to my wife.

>Plus, if she can't take a nut you might as well buy a fleshlight.
That is a good alternative. My wife gave me a Cum Sock for my birthday. Decorated it with blonde hair and green eyes and big tits to remind me of her. There are lots of ways for you get satisfaction other than vaginal intercourse or BJ's

is this real?

zion, gurnee, beach park

truth

>is this real?
Yes. Of course it is real? Why would you think otherwise?

>zion, gurnee, beach park
Meaning???

have her get an IUD

It's true, but at the same time you risk causing serious damage from a lot of citric acid and overdose of vitamin c

Sorry, can't help you. Either cum in her ass or use your dumb shit, but I don't trust any of that shit. I can't even cum with a condom on, even mags cut my circulation. It has nothing to do with my dick, they're designed to stay on your dick.

I she doesn't agree with pulling out then she's a baby and lose her

You're better off just having highly intoxicated sex. But for me that is like a case of beer and some bottles of wine. 2 beers is not going to kill semen.