Lets see some cumshots

lets see some cumshots

Brother on hidden cam

Cutfag here.What's it like masturbating with a foreskin? I either have to use lube or grip tightly and jerk it, which may irritate my skin dry.

I wouldn't know, like I said, that's my brother. I'm pretty sure he circumcised, though?

Depends on how I'm jerking it. If I'm going very slow and edging I let the precum do the lubing. If I'm doing super quick wank then I'll have twice as much skin to irritate if I don't use any lube.

Smooth and natural, can masturbate without any lubrication and have done for the past 20 years.

Head is soft and sensitive, you were robbed.

thanks that is quite flattering!

Is your head sensitive when flacid too?

Yes, but less so.
The rim is still intensely sensitive.
In the past I've been on meds that made maintaining an erection impossible, I was still able to masturbate flaccid with a little effort.

It's perfect and the proper way.

God damn it I wish I had a foreskin. A foreskin to a penis is like a sheath to a sword man. I wonder what I'm missing out on and if sex could've been better

Sorry friend :( You were mutilated and robbed of a piece of your body.

Odd little tidbit you may not have known, you can fit an uncircumcised people into tighter spaces with less effort/lube.
You press the opening of the foreskin against the hole and it helps ease the penis in as it peels back.

I had a masturbator a while back that had these rings you could put on it for tightness, I had the genius idea to put lots of small rubberbands around the entrance and couldn't get my dick in without the above method.

Penis* not people.

I'm cut so I picture What you're saying but not really familiar with it. Dude My penis is battle scared and sensitivity has decreased. Why is cutting even a thing... Fuck

Yeah I always feel bad for circumcised guys, my nephew had to have it done for health reasons, but it's going to cause him grief later in life.
Poor lad

When I was a kid my penis was so sensitive. I couldnt wear boxers because of the friction and movement it csused on my head. Jumping jacks werr a nightmare. I had to wear tights to keep it in place. I found out I was cut when I was 16, I never even knew what a foreskin was. I thought all penises looked cut naturally. It all made since then.

sense*

Yeah, how long did it take for the sensitivity to start fading?
Constantly being brushed and abraded with no way to protect it or moisturise seems like it would cause visible wear and tear.

Im 19 now, and I still have some sensitivity, but far less than what I used to have. Probably started to decrease when I started jacking off. What a shame man, i gotta look into that foreskin restoration.

I wonder if your body would repair the damage if you had your foreskin back, there would probably be some permanent damage but surely a year of two would revert some of it.

i remember when i start to masturbate at 11-12 my foreskin was so tight and my glans so sensitive give so much pleasure, today i can keep my foreskin all to the back when im fully erect like if was cut my girl love to play with my foreskin when she blow me i cant imagine been cut and lose all that pleasure

I was looking online, apparently majority of uncuts experience "little orgasms" leading up to the big one and cuts don't experience this. I havd no clue what they're talking about, could you enlighten me?

How sensitive is your head when erect?

Hmmm, I don't really have any experience being cut so I can't really say whats different.

Also a cutfag here. I don't use lube but I think it would be better to because the part of skin that gets the most friction is turning darker. If I keep going like this I'll end up with a bbc

Can confirm, feels like mini orgasm when you stop seconds before cumming.

Burnt black cock?

I'm basically asking if you experience "mini orgasms" before you finally bust.
It throbs and twitches for me to when you stop seconds before cumming, but the survey implied throughout the whole session not just the last seconds. The survey is probably bullshit.
I stopped jacking with lube to save my sensitivity, so that I can have it for sex. I want to save every last bit of it. Sucks to be cut.

when is flacid i can get a erection in seconds, when im fully erect my head is still very sensitive specially in the rim and in the lower part where your foreskin is attached to your glans my girl already know me and she licks that parts, she make cum so hard just with the tip of her tongue i love her

Fuck dude I wish I could fix my penis. I have low sensitivity it sucks bad. Only the tip of the tongue can make you cum? Does the sensitivity ever hurt?

sister?

used to hurts when i was younger cause when you jerk off you control it but when you start to have sex with young girls they are so tight and some of her have a hig ph (acidity) in her vagina and after a long session hurts, specially when you take a bath and use the soap, after a while you learn to control it but the sensitivity is always there

When you fuck how does it feel? I heard that with uncuts it's more of a gliding motion, and a lot more smooth. I guess with cuts they dont have that natural lube.

i never had a problem with penetration or lubing, the skin of my head is never dry always looks moist and shiny, when you are aroused your natural lube is enough, i think this is different for everyone tho.

How much lube do you make when horny? Man the thought of making lube from my dick is crazy.

You gotta be an adult to post here, kid

Nah just a cutfag mirin'.