Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P_B_GalsJrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

start clapping really loudly

Dip em in milk

Let her listen to Johnny Cash.

Cock slap the audio device over

I listen to eurobeat, nothing wrong with some weird Asian music

Is that what thst shit was? It was annoying but the blow job she was giving me made it worth it

lock her up and force her to listen to kpop until she can't take it anymore

Maybe you should try to accept that your preferences have no inherently higher value than hers. The fact that you dislike K-pop has no bearing on whether or not she likes it. Man up, grow some balls, and realize that what you want is ultimately irrelevant.

Biggest load of beta shit ive ever heard. Whos the bitch in this relationship? Tell her to turn that shit off and make you a sammich. If she complains backhand her. . Women arnt bad they just have to be put into place once in a while

...said the virgin.

Women are people to you misoginist asshole

Only anally. Unlke you faggot

Go back to tumblr worthless bitch

Ok, pal. Whatever you say. :)

Drown her garbage out with superior Jap alternative
youtu.be/P_B_GalsJrE

This is why we dropped a nuke

If she does it in front of you and wont stop when you ask her to, she's a cunt. If not, you're a baby. In line with this, either get over yourself, or do something more annoying in front of her, when she asks you to stop, shout KPOP at her and continue. You'll either compromise, or she'll leave you. You're still a faggot, though.

Youre about 3 steps from triggering me

Children trying to give adult advice to children.

Yeah cuz we wanted to rock

Read it again, dude. The advice I gave is for him to get over it. Part two is something he would consider. Also, you're ugly.

Top kek

We about rocked them back to 1546. you woulda thought the woulda seen it coming, If only the woulda opened their eyes

Actually, I'm quite attractive.

You're the ugly one. That big nose and those acne scars... KEK!

To the burn ward I go, I guess...

:)

Let's put on panties and suck each other's peckers and swallow each other's jizz.