My boyfriend's penis isn't big enough

My boyfriend's penis isn't big enough.

He's a really sweet guy and he really knows how to make me laugh. I love him to death. But I'm extremely frustrated sexually. He's just physically incapable of fucking me properly.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I-vs8fwgwk0
youtube.com/watch?v=I-vs8fwgwk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post tits with timestamp or GTFO!

Gtfo

Find someone new.
Follow the rules.

Catfish gtfo

bait.

ig sauce on chick though

Show us your pussy. Maybe it’s too big.

He isn't big enough or you are a size queen, which is it?
PS: Dump him, not like you can do anything else.

Your bf being a nice guy doesn't have to stop you from enjoying actual sex and having some orgasms, cheat on him, we're not monogamous people so it's fine to get some nigger dick.
Also you know the rules, tits or gtfo

Not long enough or thick enough? Whats his size, give estimates. There may be positions or even toys he can wrap around himself to help get you off, without turning you to seeking other men or losing desire for him, if that is what you want.

Unless this is another sneaky cuck/interracual thread then god damnit

Turn him into a cuck and get dicked in front of him, buy strap-ons for him, or just break up and go nuts

Ask him to get a penis enlargement operation.
>docs cut open your dick
>slice a tendon
>dick is now 1 - 2 inches bigger
Only bad part is that erections are floppy. Your dick gets hard, but it doesn't point up.

He's slightly under average. About 5 and half inches.

My ex-boyfriend has seven inches. He was a complete asshole who cheated on me twice, but he really knew how to fuck. I didn't realize how much I would miss that when I broke up with him, but lately it's all I think about.

I haven't been properly fucked in nearly a year. I ache for it.

How big is he?

Strong independent woman here.

You should post on Facebook about your boyfriend's penis.

Ever tried anal?

I would never date a cuck. I refuse to be in a relationship with someone who has no self respect.

Then you have a problem because stimulating a female can be done with a sharpie. If you're so loose and leathery that it takes something 3" wide and feels like 20 grit sandpaper on a jackhammer, you may want to think more about your sexual health lady

She needs 7 inches to satisfy her pussy. How much more clear can she be?

Do you fake orgasms with him?

Yes. I used to hate it when I was in high school, but I was young and stupid and didn't take the proper steps to prepare. I was always anxious about getting shit everywhere.

My ex-boyfriend taught me how to prepare for anal with thorough enemas and lots of lube and he knew to be very gentle at first. I grew to like it.

Na “she” need an 11 inch black dick

You look tiny. I wouldn't mind fucking you but you have to be able to take a dick like Sally Squirt or Piper Perri. I don't know where those girls put it.

youtu.be/I-vs8fwgwk0

GTFO with your gay shit

In my experience women which are size queens are pretty used out. Start getting your vagina fit again. Its easy to increase tightness and sexual stimulation by increasing muscles in this area. Meanwhile you are pissed on your bf having an average dick because your vagina got a few too much dicks and has now bad status

Bullshit... Ive gotten more than one girl off with a pinky or no penetration after I've fisted them.

virgin

I am aware of the fact that my clit is a source of pleasure. Also, boyfriend is capable of making me cum by stimulating my g-spot with his fingers.

But there is a third spot very deep inside me that is extremely pleasurable just behind my cervix that makes have multiple orgasms when I get fucked really hard. Once I start cumming there, I can cum over and over again for as long as I am fucked. It's an amazing sensation, one that I haven't experienced in a very long time and I miss it. My boyfriend's penis can't reach that spot.

A very simple African remedy for this is to sell your vagina tightly shut so that his small penis will feel larger when he tries to bust through the dem stitches.

You know what to do

Admit it, you ultimately want to break up with your current bf. You wouldn't be posting about his small penis otherwise. Secretly, you love being treated like a wanton slut. You crave big dick, and that's what you think about 24/7 when you're not getting it.

I suggest you break up with your current bf to avoid cheating on your part. Stay single and fuck guys regularly, because that's what you want. And because you're a girl, dick is easily obtainable.

So, in the end, it shouldn't be hard for you to find a decent guy with a big dick. Or at least I can't imagine it would be hard for you.

Skin overflowing over top of bandeau. Disgusting. zero/10 would not bang.

uhhhh someones dick has gone behind your cervix? that's inside your uterus i'm calling bullshit

Medfag here. It's called the posterior fornix.

the cervix isn't the bottom of the vagina, virgin.

he has a tongue and hands. Teach him how to pleasure you, break up with him, or start a cuckold relationship.

The first one is healthy, the second is immediate, the third is fun.

have fun choosing

amaazing

where's the sound?

Winrar.

OP, I suggest this. Not even joking. There are plenty of videos of girl getting fucked by these machines.

Get a fuck machine.

This could be you and your bf.

I totally understand you OP. I have a similar problem with my boyfriend and I don't know how to talk about it with him without making him feel bad. Although it has nothing to do with his size or girth his "libido" is so low (has always been and he is not even 30 yet) that he is pretty much happy with fucking me every once or two weeks or even once a month and that is really driving me crazy. I tried talking to him without telling him directly that i cant be satisfy with too little... but he always tells me that "he can't".... I've tried everything to get him turned on , but his sex rutine is so short and it takes soo much effort to get him in the mood it's almost like getting a panda to fuck....

He's perfect besides that.. and I love him so much I wouldn't be able to breake up suck a long relationship because of it.

I'm not going to lie, I've been thinking about breaking up. It just seems like such a shallow reason.

I don't want to fuck a bunch of guys. I need intimacy in my sexual relationships. I just want a hung boyfriend who's sweet, kind and who has a good sense of humor, but who doesn't cheat.

You ever had any dick bigger than 7 inches? Would 10 big too big?

My girlfriend, 22, is exactly the same...

Yeah, i got a rolling pin to shove up your ungrateful ass.

You ever try fucking in public bathrooms?

let me guess, if your ex tried to hit this spot to early, he hit your cervix and it hurt a lot and it was only when you had been having sex for at least 10 minutes that this spot could be hit painlessly, right?

It's called cervical tenting. In an unaroused state, the cervix touches the posterior vaginal wall. But during arousal, the uteus contracts, lifting the cervix off of the posterior vaginal wall and exposes the posterior fornix. During cervical tenting, the cavity of the vagina increases (gets deeper) and it is during this phase of sexual intercourse that women are able to accommodate well-endowed men.

Let's go "ladies"

what the fuck is it with oldfag crazies getting baited so easily?

anything larger that seven and half and he wouldn't be able to put it all in. I woudln't get stimulation to my clit from his pelvis.

I wouldn't want a dick larger that seven and half inches.

It's simple, OP is saying she needs Mandingo dick to feel happy. The take away is, she's gonna have to accept being cheated on.

You can't have your cake and eat too.

Op here. Thank you for this information. That sounds about right.

Are willing to move cross country for big dick?

no

saved

Okay, what about a fuck machine?

too clinical. I need a man.

fuck.

If its not something you can get over, do the right thing. Break up with him. DO NOT tell him the real reason why, though. It'll crush him.

My wife told me my dick was smaller than average so I just fuck better longer harder rougher smoother all that shit anal ass eat to make up for a few inches

Okay, I get it. You desire intimacy, to be held, embraced while you're being fucked. Human contact. That's how you get off. So dildos and fuck machines are out of the question.

Would you or have you ever been groped sexually while out in public? If so, do you get aroused?

I have yet to see tits and a time stamp.
Stop addressing this slag until she puts a sharpie in her pooper

Get hiv??

holy shit, actual information in a Sup Forums thread

When I was much younger, I let a boy finger me in the back of the bus on a school field trip to a science fair. He popped my cherry when he did it. He attended a different school and was a year older than me.

I didn't know him at all. We met on the bus.
That was my first orgasm.

Buy a vibrator use it while he is getting off so you get off with him...its not always size sometimes its concentration/frustration relax more also. Thats all i have.

THIS

Sup Forums is now Reddit

I'm having the same problem.i can't park my Buick in my gf's asshole.should I cheat or buy a smaller car?

TOGTFO!TOGTFO!TOGTFO!TOGTFO!TOGTFO!TOGTFO!

I just happen to find out that my ex's current bf has a 5 inch dick, while I am a 7 inch.

Should I ask her if she's interested in a proper dicking?

Try pills

youtube.com/watch?v=I-vs8fwgwk0

Okay, I think we're onto something here.

You had your first orgasm at a young age that involved sexual contact while out in public. That means several things psychologically. And being demeaned by the opposite sex is one of them. I'm not talking about being treated like a cum guzzling slut, but you like to be dominated sexually by your partner.

>and being demeaned

Stopped reading right their.

Tits or gtfo dumb slut

How about telling him to fuck you more. Guys don't get subtly

Are you saying, you've never been manhandled and called a slut while being fucked?

>"Incapable of fucking me properly"
You're just a fucking slut if your gonna leave him for this stupid shit, the whole point of a relationship is to work shit out so you clearly don't love him otherwise you would tell him and he would fix this.

You deserve the headmans axe.

No, she deserves a good dicking and I'm willing to give it to her.

>otherwise you would tell him and he would fix this.

He isn't capable of fixing his problem. The problem is genetic.

Dis if not b8

Quick rundown on BAIT THREADS
============1. background============
> m00t started Sup Forums 2004
> Sup Forums costs $$$ to run
> not enough $$ from ads: advertisers no like Sup Forums + adblock cucks
> more time on Sup Forums = more jewgold
> STRATEGY: keep users on Sup Forums longer m00t losing it, tired of shit revenue
> befriends SJWs (A.S., Z.Q.), gets SJW gf (Mallory G. from Gawker)
> Aug 2014 GamerGate & Fappening shitstorm
> advertisers say 'bye!'
> Sup Forums is fucked now, need $$$$!!!
> m00t bans GamerGate & Fappening pix (temporarily)
> replaces current mods with SJW mods to enforce bans
> Sup Forums rebels: vandalizes everything
> fuckthisshit.jpg
============3. Sale of Sup Forums ==========
> m00t leaves jan 2015
> Hiroyuki (2ch founder) buys Sup Forums on sep 2015
> Sup Forums still make very little $$$ (compared to costs)
> needmoretraffic.jpg
> 1. POLITICAL SHILLING ——Shillapalooza: JIDF, CTR, ShareBlue, Ruskies, NRA, etc.
> 2. SPAMMERS

So get him a penis extension sleeve? Or put him and dildo in you at the same time. Ezpz

You fags are all size queens. Get a dildo. Now fuck off.

You have small fucking tits. Your upper torso is flatter than the Netherlands. Should your bf find a new gf with bigger tits now? Kys roastie.

> I want a perfect man who also has a big dick.

Yeah, no shit bitch.

He doesn't have to be perfect. I just want him to have the basic prerequisites.

> I want a perfect man who also has a big dick.
Size queens usually only care for the big dick first, everything else comes second

It's not basic if everyone's a dick without having to have one. You've gotta realize that the perfect man you want wouldn't exist unless you're willing to go far and wide to find him. Like what the other user was saying earlier in this thread, if you aren't willing to move places or countries just to find a good dick then you're better off breaking up and becoming a thot.

Nigga sage this shit

>a hung boyfriend who's sweet, kind and who has a good sense of humor, but who doesn't cheat.
>I just want him to have the basic prerequisites.

Simple. Hot girls deserve good dick. But most good dicks are attached to even bigger dicks.

knowing what the posterior fornix is doesn't make you a medfag, fag.

I bet this piece of shit bait threat would trigger the fuck out of /r9k/

you seem like a vapid cunt. You ever consider, idk maybe killing yourself?

I've done that already. I even mentioned it in my post. He said "i can't" or... "I'm not a machine"

If that's you in pic, I do believe you have a fairly large abdomen (although you're probably not the fastest at track). So you're not lying... I would just be honest with him. Sorry, but if you're gonna fuck one person, you should like fucking them.

I like this image but it's far from perfect. A male 10 would never do a female 3 like the image suggests. And there are always males so desperate they're willing to do female 1s and 2s.