So bullying is not cool even if your family is a bunch of racists?

So bullying is not cool even if your family is a bunch of racists?

These so called celebs now got a taste of their own hypocrisy pieces of shits, because they know they wouldve bullied them too if he called them a bunch of niggers which they actually are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXDCDsbWuNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

being racist is ok you fucking liberal cuck

like honestly no one can have the confederate flag without someone being triggurd for something that happened 200 years ago...

being white is ok but not racist

Must make you feel like a real big badass tormenting some poor kid?

You nu-males are pathetic.

>white kid calls others nigger
>that's okay
>get's bullied for it
>HOW DARE THEY?

>niggers Act like niggers
>white Kid calls them out
>white Kid is racist

It's just media bringing up triggering stories to push agendas
>typical bully story
>add confederate flag to make it divisive enough to turn bully story into a political one

Literally only exists to further the divide

excuse me, how are they "racist"

Blacks bully a white out of jealousy and racism, white boi is racist. What a joke.

Only white people can be racist you stupid nigger.

Nope bullying is cool. Next the rebel flag isn't racist at all fuck off beta fag. I hear Europe needs your kind.

this boy looks fucking retarded

Tumblr is that way>>>

literally the only reason to have one is to let people know you hate black people.

Being racist is okay if youre an uneducated moron who doesnt know any better.

I called him a nigger. How could I have made it any more obvious that I was joking?

This thread is amazing.
Like there's 6+ people making fun of other people and they don't even understand the joke and respond to them seriously.
What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums these days, it's like everyone lost braincells during the last generational switch.
Like i can see the jokes, right there, and these dumb son of bitches can't even tell it's a joke, they get triggered and respond with rage.
No humor or self awareness whatsoever.
And these people are allowed to vote, too?
What the fuck is the school system even doing, how can you come out of school being THIS dumb?

Blacks are a drain on society by way of handouts and crime. While most white people won’t admit it, they spend a lot of money to buy houses far away from niggers. I would say there are very justified reasons to be racist and you sound like a faggot who has never had to work or live around them.

Yeah, liberals loooove bullying and righties famously stand up for protecting everybody who gets offended... wait..

Are you seriously so caught up in race that you think everything has to do with it? That’s like saying if you have a Declaration of Independence shirt that you must hate British people. You have no idea what you are talking about so please just stop.

Nigger what? You make the wrong statement on twitter and lefties are digging up your personal info and writing to your boss to get you fired. The lack of self awareness award 2017 goes to you.

If the KID is the reason for your post, then sage. If i would think like you as a white guy i had to shoot every nigger in my NH as they could steal my bike

Just to let you know, I am black and I don't want you to use that word to me.

Just to let you know, I don’t give a fuck, nigger.

I called him a nigger. It’s obviously a joke.

nigger nigger nigger

This is nothing to joke about! The times where you could do whatever you want in the internet are over! Or do you think I should not be here ?????

Look, I don’t give a fuck what you do as long as you aren’t committing crimes or looking for your gibs me dat. Stop letting a word get you all bent out of shape. Grow the fuck up and act like a man.

>This has gone to far
>Real men would not talk like that
>Under no circumstances will I accept this any longer
>My ancestors suffered enough

Piss on all confederate gravesites
I hate all of you
Shut up already, you fucking assholes, I hope you
guys think about what you are doing to me
and I don't care if you are sorry
you have fucked up for life!

Stop chimping out Jamal.

Do it, Im not even american

>This!
roll over and keep sleeping niga!
or just kill yourself
libtard assfuck
lick my balls assfucked assholelicker

I know right?
nigasbenigin
get IT????

Truth has been spoken.

So they can't be racist because they are black? What kind of dense hypocrite are you?

>racism doesn't exit anymore

Agreed

just read the first letters...... everything you post on b... and everybody says liberals get triggered..

racist logic is this retarded.

... Yea

Except the liberal definition of a racist is someone who freely talks about race, looking at reality, instead of pretending like we're all exactly the same.

Hating someone because of their skin is ignorant, but that's not how most racists are.

Most racists only develop aggressive attitudes because they're bullied into not being able to speak their honest thoughts, which are usually simple, such as "why are black people so loud all the time?" - we should be able to freely discuss these thoughts, but instead, we're told to pretend like they don't exist, and told we're awful people if we don't.

>racists?

Racism saves white lives. I do not like niggers. There's not a fucking thing wrong with that.

In my highschool there was this black football jock.

i was shy introverted and we lived very close to one another so he got off the bus one stop before mine. he was cool to me for a little while

then as soon as highschool starts he changes, being as much of a dick to me as the rest of the football players.

i didn't help myself with how weird and unattached and fat and ugly i was, but the sudden shift was strange i thought.

in biology he sat next to me for some reason. basically, i believe, to just harass me further. he'd say shit about me i'd laugh about his grades and how the football team he plays for can't win a game (they never won). he'd come back with some bullshit, and i was fed up with it

eventually i told him to quit his shit and called him a nigger

i don't regret it at all. although I wouldn't ever do it again, I don't regret doing it. he stopped sitting next to me and the biology teacher (who happened to be the fucking head football coach) always glared at me and gave me shit grades and started giving me a hard time too

eventually just left the school. fuck that shit. way better off now and he's completely fallen off the radar as i'm on the way to making $100k+ because i work my ass off.

bet if we met again he'd claim white privilege. idgaf.

This. What is called racist today is just the wish for safety and a future for the own kind.

a true underdog story

I never defended him. Im not a liberal or something, is just that I don't defend deformends. I mean, god punished him with a deformitie for something, right?

I'm black too, but have you forgotten that you're on fucking Sup Forums? I've been here so long that I've grown numb to the word nigger. Man up, it's just a word

The Internet is MOSTLY normies nowadays. And schools are teaching armchair activism instead of critical thinking skills. This is the fucking result.

are you still ugly and fat?

How are they racist?

Confederate flag is southern identity and nothing to do with races.

Wow bro you're smart as fuck

Was never the underdog
Hes white

I live in Georgia....and if you have a Rebel flag...you are proudly declaring you hate niggers....there is no other meaning

White and black people can be racist. Everyone can be a racist. I done care what people believe or say just when they act on it. Hurting or harassing another person is going to far and should be punished for the crime itself adding extra time because it's a "hate crime" makes no sense to me. Just punish the person for the crime itself.

Blacks can't be racist its in the BLM code book. Look it up before you make yourselves sound ignorant

Flying the enemy flag should be considered treason.

Now you're just being dumb on purpose go back to Sup Forums faggot.

The flag is not even a big deal anymore. Even blacks in the south love to play around with the flag.

Blacks aren't racist its your people's fucking agenda to try and make us look it. Always trying to keep the minority down

uh
wuht

I'm not racist I hate all other races equally

The system is broken my nigga

Try harder Sup Forumsfaggot

Are you still a cuck?

Dank meme

At this point racism is a just a buzz-word used to marginalise white people and guilt them into paying 'reparations' to the poor minorities
I'd tried to argue with white liberals that I want European countries to remain European in culture and identity and that on average the races have different common traits (which is a fucking fact)
Rather than argue my points they called me a racist and told me diversity is a strength.

The reason crime is so rampant within the black community aside from their genetic predisposition to be more violent and their low IQ is because was aren't keeping them in line

...and then get off and barely any jail time. Got to love it.

Keep cryin white boi! Your grandchildren will be BROWN!

youtube.com/watch?v=vXDCDsbWuNU

>Propaganda being spread by Sup Forums or people who fell for it.

>no counter argument to the points being made

But there is literally no proof he called anyone nigger. Only random online comments from people who have nothing to do with it. Not even any statements from the other kids or parents.

Is everything you hate Sup Forums?

These are things that have been discussed adnauseam. People just trying to bush their agenda. Go to Sup Forums that's were it should belong.

Now since I got your attention what do you think of this girl.
>pic related

Hates a strong word so I would say no. Is everything that people dislike hate to you?

>something that happened 200 years ago
>something that happened
>something.

The North won. The Confederacy was defeated. Look at my eyes user. We're the captain now. We will tell you what flag to fly

This

And traps aren't something that have been discussed adnauseam on Sup Forums?

>The times where you could do whatever you want in the internet are over!
Really? Cause we're doing it right now, and you can't do shit, except cry harder, faggot. You should leave the internet. It's not really a good place for niggers.

Black people are awesome. Niggers are the worst. There is a huge difference. Just like there's a difference between white people and white trash. Just like there's a difference between Arabs and sandniggers. Racism is racism regardless of skin color. This motherfucker right here is universally loved like Morgan Freeman. Basically a black grandfather to all white kids who loved the Sand Lot.

Yawn. Try harder, ape.

>confederate flag = racist

Nope.

You don't really discuss them you jerked to them. I'm posting of for you I'm not into traps but to each their own.
Here's another you're welcome.
This

That kid's face is what happens when cousins fuck.

Yeah true it's just a shame there are proportionally more niggers and sandniggers than the number of white trash

Two wrongs don't make a right user

Nah I'm not buying that either. I take people as they come and judge that person when I have enough info on that specific person.
I'm not buying or participating in your racism lite faggot.

I never said you can't do that but my statement is still objectively true

Nope but keep trying faggot.

Well blacks and Arabs are over-represented in violent crimes in comparison to whites so yes it is objectively true.

That doesn't mean you're not allowed to judge everyone as individuals though, you cuck

SMH... go back to your shit post log threads or FB or whatever you used to do.

Not even buying that.
You can keep trying with your racism lite.

facts = 'racism lite'

alright man, whatever fits you're world view

The man face gave him away before I even saw the dick

>knew it was a trap
>stayed until the end
I can dig it

I dunno what you talkin bout, OP. Bullying actually is cool.