What do you honestly think ancient egyptians looked like?

What do you honestly think ancient egyptians looked like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty
youtube.com/watch?v=qTCKj8GFVlA&list=RDqTCKj8GFVlA
eurogenes.blogspot.com.es/2017/03/ancient-human-dna-at-saa-2017.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Genetic tests have repeatedly proven that they looked basically the same as they do today. Same for basically every other society in antiquity like the Greeks, Romans, Phoenicians, etc.

what the fuck kind of question is this? egyptians still exist, go look at them.

They were Turkish

Like this.

those paintings have those arab eyes

Like North Africans, aka Arabs with some negroid admixture.

why is his face shaped like a pear?

cause he eats too much

Kleopatra was white. She was Greek like me and im white

Yeah the ruling dynasty was Greek since Alexander's conquest.

Like meds, some of them swarthy, some other more lightskinned, none of them black except nubians and diaspora

Also, Nefertari best queen, Cleopatra an Nefertiti a shit.

They looked like Indians.

WE

WUZ

POO

Why are little boys such disgusting and detestables creature.

The rulers various races and peoples.
The people were mainly what is there today, with less arab admixture. It also included peoples from the periphery that were different.

>Yeah the ruling dynasty was Greek since Alexander's conquest.
:^)

Ancient Egyptians were Irish.

Huh?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty

WE

That means they inherited the empire not that they built it.

For example, Nubian's conquered Egypt once as well and ruled it for about one-third of the time Greece did, but I wouldn't call them ancient Egyptian desu.

I was responding to the comment about Cleopatra being Greek you dumb Sudanese nigger.

mmm partially true
like modern copts
ancient egyptians had much less subsaharian admixture

>thread about who created ancient egyptian civilization
>irrelevant posts about how we wuz greece conquerors n shit
>say it doesn't matter how long Greece ruled that egypt was never white nor nubian
>reeeeeeeee

REALLY embarrassing to be you now right now. I'd stop posting if I was you in all honesty.

inb4 you get butthurt and start posting blacked.com spam, dumb nigger ape with 0 reading comprehension just like the rest of his monkey kin back in apefrica

youtube.com/watch?v=qTCKj8GFVlA&list=RDqTCKj8GFVlA

like...egyptians

So, basically they were Syrian/semetic

Makes sense

>Ancient Egyptians less Sub-Saharan than modern-day Egyptians

>Particularly, in the first millennium BCE Egypt endured foreign domination leading to growing numbers of foreigners living within its borders possibly contributing genetically to the local population.
>Here we mtDNA and nuclear DNA from mummified humans recovered from Middle Egypt that span around 1,300 years of ancient Egyptian history from the Third Intermediate to the Roman Period.
> Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more Near Eastern ancestry than present-day Egyptians, who received additional Sub-Saharan admixture in more recent times.
>This analysis establishes ancient Egyptian mummies as a genetic source to study ancient human history and offers the perspective of deciphering Egypt’s past at a genome-wide level.

eurogenes.blogspot.com.es/2017/03/ancient-human-dna-at-saa-2017.html