In The Aeroplane Over The Sea is a gateway album of the worst kind. It's a bad LP...

In The Aeroplane Over The Sea is a gateway album of the worst kind. It's a bad LP, a clusterfuck of song and narrative that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive saw faggotry and ANNE FRANK. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the album itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The scuffed vocals all trying their hardest to sound emotive, the guitar, peculiar, colorful tones, the whole time travel faggotry and everything about the ITAOTS world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on rescue, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
In The Aeroplane Over The Sea is basically THE LP to attract the most hated band fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this album and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Neutral Milk Hotel threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LULmbLlPvVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boring overrated band

My nigga

I finally caved the other week and I listened to the whole thing after seeing everyone meme it to hell and back on here. I didn't enjoy it. I listened to the whole thing expecting it to get better and it never did. I don't know if people actually enjoy it but I kinda wish it would die out.

But that 4/4 singing while playing in 3/4

1/10

>an album doesn't click immediately for OP
>OP assumes the album is bad

Honestly bucko I think it's just you this time. Get some taste and come back

Note how they can't even begin to explain what they like about the album.This is discourse on modern Sup Forums

What's wrong with Anne Frank?

But yeah, there are only 2 or 3 good songs on that album.

Why would i write a genuine post in a bait thread?

Why post at all? If you really think I'm baiting you're just adding more fuel to it which isn't as sensible as you apparently think.

just wanted to let you know your wall of text was 1/10 shit bait, thats all

You're doing it again. Every post you add makes what you consider "bait" more likely to attract someone else. Just leave my thread if you don't want to actually defend your meh album.

It's a good album

There, I put as much brain power into that post as the OP minus the incoherent wall of text rambling and shit opinions

You're still doing it.

1/10

/

Mehh,I like some songs on it and I also dislike some from it. A 6/10 at best.

i like it

what a preacher jfc

The album sounds nice to my ears and I like it

to bad you didn't get dubs, this could have been an ok pasta.

The fact that nobody realizes this is pasta shows that Sup Forums has come a long way from being a good board.

can I get uhhhhh 1/10 pizza

whatchu want on that 'za brah?

You're probably trollin. But honestly that album is so good. I know that there is a ton of hype around it (which it probably doesnt deserve). But it has a really personal effect on the listener. That paired with the images that Jeff uses makes it a really unique album.

Having said that i wish people would just chill with this album. Let it go. It was great. Stop reading so much into it.

It's overrated and good.

Its underrated and shit

But op people who like this album grow up to have good music taste

Are you guys retarded? This is literally the Naruto pasta.

These are the people you share a board with.

From the fat and angry critic
That into rags would rend ye,
The spirit that lies in a comely man
In the Book of Jew defend ye,
That in your heart's sound senses
You never be mistaken,
Nor wander from yourself with Rose
Away from Anne be taken,
- While I do sing any soft, any sweetening,
- Sweetly, soft, and glowing
- Come ghost or shade, never afraid
- Poor Jeff can conjure something

Of thirty bare years have I
Twice two false enraged,
And of forty been three times fifteen
In sweater softly crazed,
In the lowly froths of Georgia
With stubble smooth and saintly,
Brave feedback strong, sweet snares ding-dong
With meaning laid out plainly,
- And now I sing, any soft, any sweetening,
- Sweetly, soft, and glowing
- Come ghost or shade, never afraid
- Poor Jeff can conjure something

kek

Reminder that this is a copypasta originally about Naruto, its origins are Sup Forums.
Fucking newfags.

Don't worry OP
I'll forgive you for being wrong
Because in my heart I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!!!!

I mean, Naruto was over 10 yeas ago the pasta must be very old.

It's one of the most famous pastas on the site and is in one of the site banners.

The first song touched my heart for reminding me important events of my life.
youtube.com/watch?v=LULmbLlPvVk

I don't understand why you think counting is particularly challenging..

Give it another listen and see if your opinion changes. That album has a way of worming itself into your head after a little. The songwriting might not be as flawless as its reputation suggests, but it's still a very good album and it creates a unique sonic landscape that you kind of want to dive into. The odd vibe becomes somewhat comforting for me at least

t. doesn't understand music theory