I'm gonna marry her in 2 weeks. Did I make a mistake?

I'm gonna marry her in 2 weeks. Did I make a mistake?

>Getting married

Yes you're making a mistake.

Your only mistake is not posting her nudes here

Nudes to know for sure ... right now I’m leaning towards it’s not a mistake

She looks young and sweet.

If she's never burned coal and isn't a self described feminist, you might be ok.

No, She did

You're not marrying Emma Rohan. Fuck off.

You're

Post the nudes and we will tell. Else gtfo

Newfag pls go

You get the fuck out

if you ask here for someones opinion, than yes

Don't you have school today, or are you on Christmas break?

Mistake? nah you got this user's stamp of approval
Then again I can't see her personality by looking at her. She could be a controlling bitch who won't let you see your friends and cheats on you for all I know
If not then yeah ok, you did pretty good

noope it your and no im not a newfag

You are a complete fucking faggot

Does she have a penis? If yes you're good

Are you her Asian boyfriend?

This
I got married to a woman who mostly hates other women and its working out fine.

Also shes not a coal burner and has strong conservative/family values.

>If she's never burned coal
see
What about the rice?

She used to sing for church groups and was in the choir

/thread

Eh, if it gets too hardcore christian values that would clash with me personally, but the most important things I can say to a marrigage working is this:

1) Love is something you work at, it doesn't stay like lust for all time, there will be good and bad days, and its something you BOTH need to be effort into.

2) Share long term values and goals, kids, jobs, work hours, shit like that that impacts 99% of your life

3) Be into each others interests, fetishes, hobbies. Don't have to match on all of them, but always make sure you have something you can talk about. Me and my wife talk politics a lot of the time and vidya games on occasion since were both huge WoW nerds.

Thats my advice, married 3 years (but dating for 11 before then and that was basically just marriage without the contract).

I married my high school gf, best decision of my life

Cuck pls go

I'm a cuck for marrying a woman who loves me?

You mean marrying a woman who takes fat nig cock behind gas stations on her lunch break for side cash?

Left or right?

Let me fuck her and I'll let you know.

>I'm gonna marry her in 2 weeks. Did I make a mistake?

Marriage is a trap for guys. Good luck.

Fuck no, she's cute
Gratz op :)

Your girlfriend might do that but my wife is happy with our sex life, and we earn enough to live comfortably.

Of course not, she looks nice, congrats OP. You son of a bitch

congrats

She's hella cute, but how bad is it when you get in an argument? If the two of you can disagree with each other, without trying to knock the other one down, you'll be fine. If you haven't had a serious fight yet, you have no business getting married.

dunno ask Brendan Fraser

She might be, maybe, as you're looking for affirmation on Sup Forums.

Looks cute.

based only on looks: no.

She's a cutie, you made no mistake OP

does she let you cum on her face?

It depends on your strenght and self respect. A person despise a person who does not have dignity. Marriage is tough and one need to work hard to keep an eternal relationship to got fruits.

Shut the fuck up MGTOW faggot. Keep masturbating.

post more of this beautiful bitch

This.
/thread

It’s a mistake no matter who the bitch is

Theres no mistake, take it while you have it.

Depends how much her parents make

You're a fucking moron

Only if she doesn't do anal.

only mistake so far is not sharing nudes

That depends whether she swallows and whether you post nudes

fuck off newfag troll

She is a smart girl

hows he doing these days

I used to get more bj's when I wasn't married :(

The girl in the pic must be unrelated. If not post nudes and we can discuss physical aspect of this. Otherwise, they're almost all sisters from behind.

It is possible to marry a nice sweet girl but if you think this is what marriage is like you're one naive mother fucker. Get ready to turn your best friend into your worst enemy if you want to make it work. You are choosing to ruin the relationship with this person to have a different one with her evil self.

Sup Forums hates any woman it can't download but they're right that marriage in this day isn't worth it.

Have fun op.

> Did I make a mistake?
> We judge from superficial information only
Yes you most likely made a mistake if you think that a picture of a pretty face is the most relevant information to answer this question.

How the fuck should anyone know from pictures.

IDK, do you love each other? Have you lived together at least a couple years? Is she at least 25? Then there you go.

Best of luck to you Sup Forumsro, I think you did pretty good for yourself

See I wouldn't trust a chick who didn't get along with other women. That's one step away from "all my best friends are guys" territory and we all know what a red flag that is.

does she take it in the ass?
How does she feel about mff?

omg youre such a virgin. Women cant be friends with other women. They are too jealous of one another. They just are "friends". Dont confuse friends as us men. Totally different

Its a good investment but depends if she is taking care of you ie. cooks for you cleans your shit and of course has a nice pussy and is good in bed. Does kinky stuff etc

Couldn't answer that without seeing her feet.

To sum up : you found a pretty and smart girl who loves you enough to marry you and you post her on Sup Forums to know if you made a mistake ?

No you didn't, but I think she did.

shes gonna cuck you with a huge juicy big fat black king cock

Projecting much?

He just surrended