Are you pro or anti fat acceptance? Why or why not?

Are you pro or anti fat acceptance? Why or why not?

I'm the dude in the pictures, kik @lolwutdenil

Accept it, being a skinny cunt looks ugly as fuck anyways

I accept it because it’s your body, I’d never let myself slip into such an unhealthy state, especially at your age. My body is my temple. It’s carried me around for 40 years and I want another 40 a time least. Eat healthy and take care of yourself.

Fat acceptance is retarded.Those people just want to not let you get better.Health at every size is a myth.The fact that some believe that we come at all shapes and sizes is autistic.You should want to change for your health and fitness.

I say turn them into soap imo.

I'm a skinny twink and every around me has a problen that I'm skinny

The media also hate me for being skinny guy

I dare someone to post a photo of an attractive fat person. It's mot possible. We were designed to choose the fittest person we can

You look fucking awful.

It’s pure laziness and lack of self respect. It’s equivalent to committing a slow suicide. If you’re a religious person, it’s also ungodly

Skinny is much better than fat, but if you’re below 6-7% body fat it’s also unhealthy.

I'm fat.

I'm all for fat shaming. It's a disease, and it can be treated. Fat people just choose not to for one reason or another. Fat shaming might shame us into making a change.

Hey OP i'm a fat disgusting piece of shit, and i have your similar body type.

A little bit more fat than you i think.

I don't accept this shit, i'm merely waiting to an hero, and that's the only reason why i would ever be this fat.

Simply put i don't give a fuck about my body right now, but when i used to, i was fucking proud of it. It takes effort and ability to make yourself look well.

Same as your faggot ass hitler youth haircut u actually try to make yourself look good because how people perceive you is how u represent yourself.

To accept yourself TRULY is to be completely aware of the fact that u need to show people that your health and body image IS well.

Being fat is nothing but laziness and acceptance of mediocrity, maybe you were raised to be mediocre but alot of people don't think that way.

On a serious note I used to be fat at 130kgs and shed that shit down to 76 kgs in about 2 years (probably still fat but at least I look average with clothes on and not a walking burrito. There's no place for fat in the animal kingdom, so there should be the anti-fat people to get the fattys into shape so they can do their job as a basic human. And it's great to plow bitches who used to call you fat but they don't recognize you because you're half your weight from when you last saw them

im 185cm and at 75kg yet i have the same body as you. I guess its what you call skinny fat. Just too much sugar and too litle excercise.

Im all for fat shaming. You can not defend being twice the normal body weight. Only excuse is if you are 75+ and are just enjoying your last years.

This is only just fat, if you ate less and moved more you'd look good. Just saying.

I don't understand the rage at all m8. Doesn't affect me in the least.

I'm also fat, would like to lose weight but w/e.

Do you know who the daddy is?

I'm skinny too. I have BMI of 20. Start doing a Bit muscle training. You Look very fast much better because you can directly See muscles because of Low fat

I'm pro fat, the planet is over-populated and fat people usually dies earlier than someone healthy

Since I joined college I have also started working out
Its been 2 months

It's a little embarrassing walking in there and seeing big buff guys, and tall little me doing small things

2 months ago couldn't even do 1 pushup, now can do 20 no problem

I think a bit overweight or bit underweight is okay. As soon as it gets unhealthy and start too look extreme it's too much. You are at the border of light overweight. And you can trust me its much harder to gain weight than loose weight. Loosing weight is Just being bit hungry and do sports. Gaining weight is eating the whole fucking day. Like every 2 hours a meal.

How is it possible to be so weak you can't do 1 single push-up, I've never had a problem doing at least 15 and I am a fat piece of shit who never works out.

fat people are naturally stronger than scrawny people because they're always carrying around a lot more wait. Get a fat guy on a leg press and watch him max the thing.

nice boobs

I'm just training at home with curls, body and chin up. At begin i could do 20 push ups and 3x10 8kg bizeps curls. Now a few months later its 50 push ups and 3x10 14kg bizeps curls.

I'm fat and I say fuck fat acceptance. If you need validation from other people than that's your problem. If it bugs you lose some weight. Other wise shut up because the world owes you nothing you fat baby

When ever I'm on the leg press I get so surprised that a person put it on max

I just can't imagine myself doing that

np if youre stoned all the time

ur face isn't fat wear a shirt. as far as pussy goes trust me nocking up a slut isn't worth it. just fap, eventually you'll get into faggots with tits fucking you in the ass and you'll be okay. now since aids is covered by modern american shit. anyways. at the end of the day you need a thing to specialize in and you could get tons of stupid cunts to sit on your mildly mildewed cock for hope of a chunk of your change. otherwise you're just posting pics of dudes you hate for yous on youtube and if that's the case OP you are a nigger and im glad we enslaved those cunts and whiped them. hope your grandma felt the pain you deserved.